Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
I was married then for five years to my hubby after two years of working together in an IT company and courtship for about 18 months.

We both changed our jobs and got jobs in different companies. I kept fit because I travelled daily by metro to work (preceded and followed by a solid twenty minutes brisk walk each way). That ensured my brisk walking for about 8 kilometres daily. I deliberately walked as I wanted to be fit and keep my body in shape. I knew women add kilos to their body after marriage and regular sex.

I might not have been extraordinarily beautiful; but I was sure as hell worth a second look. I turned heads when I passed by. My hubby did say I had a very sexy figure and am overwhelmingly desirable. He always kept pointing at my full size bust and shapely ass with miniscule waist in between. I am pretty tall almost as tall as my hubby. I am pretty well built but not an ounce of extra fat. My size would be 36 30 36, which is pretty good for a woman married for five years.

My hubby loved my full lips and sharp and rather thick eyelashes. I enjoyed his lips on mine. He loved licking my long and thin neckline and nuzzling his head into my long hair.

He always wondered at my nipples bulging out in full erection when I was even mildly aroused. I just could not control when I was aroused. My hubby was always horny. We fucked almost everywhere all the time and that kept me hot and horny. He was insatiable and so was I.

My hubby had to travel a lot and living alone those nights was unbearable for both of us, particularly for me. When he was away, he always called me late. We talked dirty and did phone sex. That went on for a while. However fantasies can only last for a while.

I suspected off late that on his tours he had started fucking around. I knew a horny fellow that he was, couldn't remain without a pussy for long. Besides, when I called him up several times, he hurriedly disconnected the phone saying he was in a meeting. I wondered if he would be in a meeting so late. I did hear a woman giggle once loudly when he said that.

After his return, I cornered him the first night. I asked him point blank who he was fucking when I called. After a lot of lame excuses, he agreed that he was fucking his assistant.

I felt let down. After all, when I missed him during those lonely nights, I was getting horny too, wasn't I? When I told him that, he laughed and said, "Well, How do I know you were not fucking around too?"

That was a clincher. Until then I believed strongly in marital faith and the marriage wows. On that day, all that I believed came crashing down. I realized to my shock that those wows were just words, not meant to be taken too seriously.

I felt relieved. After all I too felt the need for sex. I was horny many nights and managed by pumping a banana in my pussy instead of a hard cock that I rightfully deserved. I felt pity for my hubby too! How could a virile man like him remain for so long without fucking a cunt? That was that. He was asking for us to have an open marriage. Well I decided, we could well have that!

When my hubby went away for days, I felt really horny. In the night I dreamt of fucking someone or the other I knew. But dreams cannot be a substitute for the real thing. There was hardly anyone who fitted my bill. Well of course there was Ted, one of my colleagues. He was a bit senior to me. He was smart, athletic, tall, well built and physically attractive. I was certain he could satisfy my urge.

He was the first person, whom I noticed, when I joined the company. I went to his room to introduce myself. Gosh! He gave me such a stare the first time I met him that I was grossly puzzled. A colleague does not stare at another, however beautiful she may be. Ted not only kept staring at me with open and rather baffled eyes, but after he steadied himself, he told me quietly, "Liz, please pardon my stare. You are so beautiful."

Normally, I would have loved the compliment. However, his staring at me like that made me feel ill at ease initially. However, those moments passed. Ted composed himself and he introduced himself and introduced me to his team.

It was a pleasant meeting. Barring those initial awkward moments, I felt compulsively attracted to his manly personality and his confident attitude. He maintained faint stubble of beard, which enhanced his sexuality. From day one, I noticed him eying me. However, there were no obvious overtures. He never made a direct pass at me. I always felt that whenever he had an opportunity to be close to me, he stole glances to survey me from top to toe. His looks were so subtle that no one noticed them. However, a woman's eye catches a man's flirting glances, when he tries to send subtle messages through eye to eye contact.

I was excited at his glances and very much wanted to reciprocate his glances with equally subtle eye to eye contact. I had tremors running down my body when he looked me up with his lusty glances.

There were several occasions, when Ted and I had an opportunity to be briefly close together. I cannot forget the first body to body contact with him in the office elevator.

That morning, Ted was already in the elevator, when I entered it. I said "Hello" and smiled at him. He smiled back and looked at me again with that clumsy momentary stare and said "Hi" rather awkwardly. Only two of us were using the elevator. Suddenly the elevator stopped, moments after it started, with a big thud. The lights in the elevator went off. There was a sudden power breakdown. It was pitch dark inside.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM