Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Sexy held my arm for a second and pulled me closer to her, then she cleaned reddy with her tongue and took him inside her mouth as much as she could, roopa's mom meanwhile tried to move sexy away from her but uncle had held her shoulders, after a couple of minutes of sucking sexy let reddy out of her mouth and signalled to continue. I said, you first. She pushed her tongue out and then slowly moved it near the tip of roopa's mom's pussy. Sexy let her tongue touch the tip and then licked over her pussy and her saliva was dripping out of her tongue and coating the pussy. She inhaled the aroma eminating from the pussy below and said mmmm smells too good and gave a deep smooch to the pussy lips.

Roopa's mom could not understand whether to like it or not, but she closed her eyes. I went near her shoulders and whispered in her ears, you should also reciprocate dear. She initially said shee, but i pushed sexy's pussy on her face and she had no choice. Initially she licked a little and made face but i was reluctant so she continued. As soon as roopa's mom licked sexy's pussy second time, sexy was back to heat and also started working rigourusly on the other pussy. I came back to the glory hole and applied a little more olive oil and then coated reddy with the dripping pussy juice from roopa's mom's cunt and then signalled uncle and sexy to hold roopa's mom tightly, sexy placed her hands on her thighs and uncle held the shoulders strongly, now it was my turn, i held reddy in one hand and started circling the skin at the tip of her anus, she was shocked for a minute, i without giving anymore time, pushed reddy inside with a little force and he went by about an inch, the back skin of her bum hole still stopped reddy for the first time, there was a loud cry and weeping from roopa's mom, but i had promised sexy that i will fuck roopa's mom's ass till she cries. I adjusted my hips a little and then gave another push and then another till reddy was completely buried in her bum hole. roopa's mom's body studdered with pain, her eyes were watering.

I looked at sexy and said are you satisfied now sexy? She smiled and shook her head indicating she liked it. Roopa's mom shouted saying that we cheated her and had not informed her and we had caused her so much pain. Sexy lifted her pussy from her face and then turned towards her and said, no need to shout, you shouted at me when my daughter left for her husband's place and this is my revenge for it. Roopa's mom said, i will give a security officer complaint that all of you cheated me and bangd me. Sexy laughed and turned towards me and said continue dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 21-08-2019, 10:37 AM