Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She pushed me back a little and then said it hurt, sexy laughed loudly at her comment and then said, your panty is still on you after 20 mins, i had already cum once by that time dear. Roopa's mom blushed, her sweet blush drove reddy crazy and he was dying to get out of the cage. I removed the belt and pushed jeans and jockey down, she was a little away, walked towards her and then held her hand and pulled her near the 3 seater sofa, then removed the panty, she tried to cover her assets with her hand, i removed them while kissing her shoulders. She was a little older than sexy but her body was in impeccable shape, the right amount of fat at the right places, her hips were a little wide and her boobs were still shapely.

My gaze got fixed at her boobs, such shapes for such a middle aged lady was rarest of rare cases, her nipples and areola were the smallest i had seen, i could not hold any longer, i jumped towards her and put those sweet and lovely small nipples inside my mouth and started chewing them. A small moan left her mouth clearly indicating she had lost all inhibitions. After about 10 minutes of sucking and biting her boobs, i pulled her towards sofa, then changed my mind, took the blanket from sexy and spread the blanket on the dining table. Asked sexy to get me some pillows which she did. Lifted roopa's mom by placing my hand under ass and made her sit on a pillow, then slowly she drifted back and lay down on dining table. She tried to put both her legs down and spread, but i lifted one leg of hers and placed it on my shoulders, held other leg and spread it a little further using left hand. Now was the turn for reddy to explore yet another mysterious place. I rubbed reddy on her pussy and then placed reddy's tip at her pussy mound and moved a little on top of it.

Roopa's mom could not control the pleasure and lifted her head up and shouted, put it inside. I joked at her put what inside? she said, you scoundrel, you already made me nude in front of 2 men and kissed the whole body but are not giving me your dick. She tried to get up, but her one leg was firmly in left hand and the other over my shoulder, she could not get up, she again shouted, put your dick inside, this time i slowly placed reddy at the tip of her pussy, she held reddy in her hands and then guided inside her vaginal walls, the precum was coated along with her juices and the aroma was filling the dining room. Moved reddy a little inside her and pulled him back again.

She lifted her head again and asked what is the matter, don't you know to fuck? I smiled and gave a big push sending reddy till her womb. Only 3/4th of reddy went inside her pussy and already hit her womb. I let reddy be still for sometime and then adjusted reddy by pushing little by little and now reddy got buried completely inside the new found hole of roopa's mom. Just then my father in law came beside me and said, i want to use those pointing towards her small nipples, i replied by all means uncle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 21-08-2019, 10:35 AM