Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I was in no mood to drive to office as reddy was ready for a nice fuck as colour tv at home. As soon as roopa's mother came near me, i pulled her towards me and pushed my lips on hers, she was a bit hesistant first, but when my lips touched and attached to her lips, her body stiffened a little, it was obvious that she was not so experienced to love making. I held her hand next and turned her back towards myself and then pushed my tongue on her ears and her neck, next my hands held her waist and converged near her navel. My tongue started its journey from her ears till her shoulders and in between a couple of small sweet bites.

My hands were exploring her navel. Moved my left hand a little up and loosened the first hook of her blouse and let my hand inside her bra holding her right boob in a flash. Her soft breast and her little hard nipple were already in my left hand. As soon as she realised that my hand was inside her blouse, she wanted to remove it as we were in front of people, but in an instant, my other hand slipped below her navel, moved inside her saree holding and her petticoat and sailed past her panty and landed on her clitoris. I started rubbing her pussy mound and a small moan left her mouth, but she controlled her emotions and was now desperate to remove both my hands from her boob and cunt. It was really obvious now that she had experienced with only her husband and none other.

My mouth and tongue were back in business and hands were firmly in place. I signalled sexy to come near and help, she came near and whispered near both our ears, enjoy and turned and left. I called her back to help and she said, no no, it is all yours to enjoy, she and uncle went and sat on single seaters sofa, each on one side. This lady was reluctant to let me disrobe her now. I kept up the pressure of hands and mouth on her and after 10 mins or so, my hand was washed in her pussy juice. I held her pallu and removed the safety pin from the top of her blouse and pushed her pallu down, then held the pallu and removed the saree completely and roopa's mom had covered her boobs with her hands. Wanted to remove the blouse first but then as it was covered by her hands and her petticoat was undisturbed, i took the siccors nearby and cut the threat holding her petticoat on the waist, it fell down in a jiffy.

She was now standing only in her blue panties and her hand covered blouse. I pushed my hands on her blouse now and removed all the hooks, she started crying saying, lets atleast go to room, am i saying no to you. I whispered in her ears, what is there to hide, all of us know about sex and all of us here are experienced too, you and me are the ones who have experienced with outsiders too right? she just nodded, it was very clear that her husband must have broken her hymen, but she was not ready to give up. I turned her towards me and then said, look into my eyes and forget about the whole world for sometime, saying it, i removed the blouse and threw it to a corner, she was feeling lot of shyness and her body was trembling.

I pulled her closer and put my hands on the bra holding hooks, pushed my lips on hers and pushed my tongue inside her mouth. My hands removed the last hook holding her bra. As my tongue was exploring her mouth, my hands now roamed all her back and then on to her base, i kept pressing her bums over her panty for about 5 minutes and then moved my hand inside her panty, her silky smooth bums were driving me crazy and my hand explored her round and solid ass. Slowly moved my hand over to her bum hole and pinched it with two fingers, she instantly pushed me back and said oouch.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 21-08-2019, 10:34 AM