Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Both mother and daughter cleaned up nicely. I hugged both of them and kissed their cheeks, they both left the room. I asked kavya to call akka, Kavya winked and then sent akka to the room. We both checked the videos and it had come out nicely. Akka was furious that i was absuing kavya's mom. I assured her that sometimes wild things are also good if done under control. Akka was still not satisfied with the answer but she didn't bother much. Just then received a call from Shamili, i cut the call and messaged saying will call back in 5 mins. Akka left the room without noticing anything further. I called shamili and she was back to asking the normal stuff, hi how are you? I cut her in between and informed her about kavya and her mom, shamili was silent for a couple of minutes and then said, if you consider my advice, then stop using her mom, keep kavya in office and pay whatever you agreed to.

I was hesistant for a second, shamili said just follow what i said and it will save your day sometime. I reluctantly heeded to her advice. Asked her did your husband give your quota last night, she said yes, he came home and then banged till he lasted and slept, still not satisfied. I laughed at her condition and said, in chennai you can get a lot of guys why don't you try some. She said che che and added, if you were here that would have been a different case. I invited her to my native, she said sometime next month she will try. We bid bye to each other and cut the call. The week passed without any further disturbance, all the women and girls got their service done. It was saturday morning and father in law called and asked me to reach their place after dropping divya to college.

I reached in-laws place by around 10:30 in the morning. Sexy came and hugged me tightly and lifted her saree, she hadn't worn her panty that day, she rubbed her pussy on my jeans and reddy started stirring. She gave a deep kiss and then uncle intervened and said, we got the good news keshav, your aunty sorry, sexy is pregnant, we checked with home test kit, but will also check with doctor on monday. I was deeply touched with their love towards me, even though they knew it was wrong, but never did they show it in actions or words. Just as turned towards uncle to see if we can go to room, uncle interrupted and said, sexy, give him the present you had promised. I was dumbstuck for a second and then sexy touched my cheeks and said, as promised your present is ready in the room for you. I asked her what present sexy? She hit me on my chest and then called akkai vaa(elder sister, come here).

I was dumbstuck with the person standing near the room door, i wiped my eyes twice just to confirm whether i was dreaming or not, yes yes it was roopa's mother who was standing there, she had worn a white saree with golden borders just like typical malyalee style. I was dumbstuck for a minute more. Then uncle interrupted my thoughts and signalled go on. Sexy stopped me for a second and said, take her to your office dear. I asked her how come she is so willing, sexy said, take her to office place and on the way you can ask her about it? she turned towards roopa's mom and said right akkai? she just nodded her head and walked towards me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 21-08-2019, 10:33 AM