Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kavya had got some native radish not the hybrid ones. I asked kavya to take the knife and remove the skin from the radish. She removed it in about 10 minutes, i asked her undress herself and she did it without any hesitation. I then asked her to bite one radish and chew it. Kavya's eyes started watering with chewing of the radish. I then asked her to go lie on top of her mom, she put her pussy on her mom's pussy and lay on top of her, i asked her to turn around and put her pussy on her mom's face and her face on her mom's pussy. She was hesistant for a second and there was a loud thud sound as my hand print lay on her bums. She hurriedly turned around and then looked at me.

I told her take 3 radish and threw at her, threw 3 more at her moms face. Told her mom to also chew one piece of radish, even her eyes watered. Then i told both of them to insert one radish in each others pussy. They both obediently did it. The native radish started working on their pussies and it was like inserting a chilly inside their pussy, they both wanted to remove it, i shouted don't remove it. They became helpless now. I then asked them to lick each other's pussy now. Licking each other's pussy was a little soothing for them. I then proceeded and inserted one radish into kavya's anus.

She cried a little in pain, i started moving radish inside her bum hole like fucking, then took another and pushed it in one go. A loud scream left kavya's mouth, her hands moved towards her anus to remove the second radish and in an instant i held her hand tightly, then i asked her mom to bite the radish in kavya's pussy and then move it in and out of kavya's pussy. Kavya's mom obediently continued doing it, kavya's pain subsidised a little now. Then in an instant i removed both the radish from kavya's ass and told kavya to lift her mom's hips a little so that i can insert the radish inside her mom's ass. Kavya did like an obedient robot and held her mom's hips. Took one radish and stuffed in kavya's mom's ass, took another one and pushed it with great difficulty into the bum hole. Kavya held her mom's hips with lot of strength and i also assisted her a little. I asked kavya to have a little ice cream and took a scoop and fed her. I then told kavya's mom to start sucking kavya's pussy. I turned towards kavya and asked her to start moving both the radish in her mom's ass and also open her mouth. She did obediently.

I then held her hairs and lifted her head a little more and stuffed already hot reddy into it. I started pounding kavya's mouth violently and kavya had left her life to her fate, but she kept moving radish inside her mom's anus and her mom was licking kavya's pussy without stopping. After about 15 minutes or so, i could no longer hold the release as i was seeing them crying and totally dominated. Reddy released in kavya's mouth. I was totally done and lay next to them. Kavya was still moving radish inside her mom's wrong hole and her mom's face was washed in kavya's cum. I told both of them to stop now and rest. I had two slaves now to use as per my wish. Just then i received a call from my MIL, she has invited roopa's mom to her house this saturday and i should also come home. I instantly agreed. The beast in me was now growing and who knows if i was going to fall in love again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 21-08-2019, 10:31 AM