Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kavya got up and said sorry now. I had held her mom's hairs tightly now and and her mouth was stuffed with reddy. She was gaping for breath and i was not leaving her. When her eyes started travelling up, i released her and said, behave properly or else you know what will happen. Then i pulled kavya near the study table placed in the room, made her sit on it and took the icecream pack, cut it into two pieces and started applying the whole thing on her body from shoulders to her pussy. I then realised that i will not eat my slave's pussy to please them, i inserted reddy inside kavya's ice cream filled pussy, it was sticky sticky, still didn't bother. I licked kavya's body from her shoulders till her navel and then wanted to bang her, but realised that she was my slave. I pulled reddy out of her pussy and then called her mother, i held kavya's hand in one hand and told both of them, since you are my slaves in the rooms from now on, you will agree to all my wishes right. They both nodded their head, i gave a big punch to kavya's mom's stomach and also hit kavya's ass strongly. Kavya shouted with pain, her mother's eyes were watering like kaveri river. I then said, whenever i ask something, both of you will answer me, if i get nodding heads, then i that will be the end of the relationship. They both now said yes we understand. I told kavya to get dressed and get some good radish from market. Kavya silently obeyed and left. Then i took her mom and asked her to ride me, she did it with great enthu. Little was she knowing what was coming next. Kavya's mom slowed down, and my fingers got imprinted on her boobs, i said, why so slow, increase the speed, she increased the speed and her moans got louder and she released with a thud and placed her hand on my stomach and rested for a minute, i knew she can no longer continue on me, so i turned her around and held both her legs and spread them as wide as possible, then i lifted her hips a little holding her legs. Then i placed reddy on her bum hole and sent him in one go, pushed it with all the force, it hurt reddy a little and also kavya's mom, she let out a loud scream, she wanted to free her legs, but the force holding her legs didn't loosen, i now increased the speed of reddy and her cries increased, she was crying now as i was hurting her bum hole, i increased speed and after about 5 minutes, reddy released his juices in her bum hole. Just then kavya entered the room with couple of big radish.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 21-08-2019, 10:30 AM