Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
She removed her hands from the shelf and came on all her four on the floor. In this position she looked as a bitch in the heat not a mare. Now Rajesh was having no problem to hold his penis in her cunt while giving thrust to her. She said while moaning “Put your penis deep in my cunt faster and harder”. Oh Yes, Oh Yes! Oh Yes!, Oh Yes!, Oh Yes!, Oh Yes!, Oh Yes!, she was yelling with every deep push.
He caught hold of her hairs and was making strokes with speed. He said to her “Bhabee it seems that I am fucking a bitch”. She replied to him “Fuck me hard my dog”. She was continuously feeling strikes on her womb. Rajesh was pumping his dick with heavy thrusts and great speed. He was feeling his testicles rising to his penis base. He held her firmly when the load released from his gun. She was feeling a shower at her womb and said to him “fix your tool inside me”. He did not release her till his gun became empty.
She loved his passion for her cunt. She said.” Remain there” to encourage him. She felt that his penis was shrinking but she remained in that position till it did not come out completely. She came to standing position and took his face in her hand and kissed his lips passionately for few minutes. She said to him “This bitch is yours forever”. He assured her that the dog would remain faithful to her. She prepared the tea while he was busy kissing her body. She liked the dominance which she was having on him.
They both came in Rajesh’s bed room while holing cup in their hands. They both finished the tea while teasing each other’s organs. It was 5 in the morning when Sharda said,” You have to reach the station at 8 to fetch Ammajee”. Rajesh became sad to hear that. He asked her “Is it necessary to restrict from today?” She replied in affirmative. They were lying on the bed while talking to each other. “How could I love it” Rajesh asked while kissing her cunt lips. She became happy to know his desire for her cunt. She replied by saying,
When Ammajee will not be around or late at night”. She assured him by taking his cock in her hand, “I will be hungry for your cock dear”. He immediately took her in his arm and kissed her heavily. She liked his passion and eagerness. She said to him “Remember you made me your bride last night so you have to care for my respect in rest of the life”. He promised him by saying that he would prefer to die rather to leave her. She felt her in love with him madly. She never loved any male before her marriage. She was feeling that she was in love for the first time.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:14 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM