Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
She was enjoying the foreplay in a different style than depicted in the Foreplay movie. He was not massaging her vital parts with pressure but with gentle movements. The scented candles were making the atmosphere perfect for the union of two searching soul. He frisked her fingers from the breasts to her waist and made the motion like he was describing the shape of her waist. He came down to her belly button and tickled it with his tongue for quite some time.
The hot air being released by his nostrils were tantalizing her nerves. He asked him not to move her arms when she could not resist holding his head in passion. He came down to her thighs leaving the part covered by skirt and frisked his tongue on her milky thighs from corner to corner while messaging her boobs with his hands. She was put on heat but was asked not to move away from it. He went further down to her knees and after spending some time on it he came down to her ankle.
He played with the paijeb for few seconds and then moved to her feet. He sucked her fingers one on one while frisking the muscle between those. She was shaking with excitement. She felt that her cunt was fully lubricated to receive its prize. He slowly came upward in similar fashion. He pulled up her skirt with his teeth when he reached up to the ultimate portion of her thighs. He opened the hook holding the skirt and the skirt cloth spread on the bed as it was side cut skirt from the belt.

He did not attack directly to her cunt but licked the sides of her thigh leaving the cunt lips. He was watching the movements forced on cunt lips by his licking. It made him hornier and he spread his tongue on the top edge of her cunt. She spread her leg a little in anticipation of being licked but he did not obliged. She was being teased by his activities. But she was enjoying the teasing being given to her cunt.
After sometime he came upward and sat beside her. He took some gbangs in his hand and put one by one in her mouth. He was putting those while touching her lips. She could not resist taking his fingers in her teeth. She put some pressure on her fingers with her teeth in excitement being built in her. She released those after nibbling them. He leaned toward her cunt and put three gbangs in cunt lips by stretching those very little. He took those in his mouth one by one but after crushing them with his teeth. Gbangs juice was spread on her cunt lips.
He licked her cunt lips to remove the drops of juice from those. He was lying in a position that his legs were up to her face. She removed his lungi with one fast movement and thrown it away. She could not hold his penis which she was searching as he was lying on his stomach but he caught hold of his balls and started messaging those. She was resting her head on the edge of the bed. She slipped herself little downwards resulting in his moving downward while licking her cunt.
She can now see his hip side. She tried to push her one hand beneath his thigh to get hold of his penis but he pushed his downwards with such force that she was not able to move her hand even an inch. He left her cunt and sat on the bed which made her to hold his erected penis. It was burning with rushing of blood in his veins. She could easily see the veins. It looked lengthier than earlier. She was surprised to note it. She pulled the foreskin up to the balls and held its penis shaft at the base.
The cock head appeared very beautiful and was pink in color. It was looking like a tennis ball. She admired the whole penis by saying to him “Your cock is hungry”. He did not respond but took one slice of orange and held it in his mouth by half portion and bent to her mouth and put the other half in her mouth. She held it in her lips. Their lips were touching one another. The orange slice was releasing its juice with the pressure generated by the lips. She released his penis from her hands and caught hold of his head.
Their lips were pressing their skin. She opened her lips and took his lips in her lips and started sucking them in great passion. He repeated the act for four times and then taking one more slice leaped at her cunt. She was anticipating the act so she has spread her legs wider to enjoy the act. He bit the orange slice in very short pieces which was inserted completely in her cunt. She enjoyed the act and knew that he was enjoying her cunt juices as well.
As soon as he finished his act she took him in her arms and encircled his legs in her legs very tightly. He held her face in his hand and looked at it very seductively. He requested her to sit on the bed. Though she did not like the idea at this moment yet she released him from his arms and legs and squatted on the bed. He sat before him and removed her ornaments from her body one by one. She noticed that her breasts were rock hard and nipples were well erected. He made her to sit in her lap while he squatted on the bed.
She could not guess what he intended to do. But she found that his rock hard penis was touching her entire opening of cunt. She noticed the throbbing of her penis on her cunt. He put her nose in her Gajra and started smelling the flowers while playing with her breasts with firm hands. She was enjoying his squeezing her breasts and nipples. She outstretched her arms and caught hold of her neck from beneath. He murmured in her ears, “Bhabee
I cannot live without you here after.” She replied without reservation, “I also cannot dream of living without you”. He continued with his hand and said, “You have make me man and I am obliged to you.” She replied sensually “You have rekindled the lost love in my life.” He went ahead and said “I love your body”. She replied “I love your body too.” He added “I love your breasts”. She kept quite. He further added “I love to suck your lips”. He again added “I love to suck your nipples”.
Her talking was making her crazy. She changed her position in his lap and took her face in her hand and started planting kisses on his neck and on his chest. His penis was at the door of her cunt trying to go inside. He said “I love your cunt”. She replied without a thought “I love your cock”. He said “I love to fuck you” and by these words he pushed his erected penis into her cunt while raising her little from her hips. She was so wet that his penis went inside with a single thrust. She replied
Do not waste time and fuck me hard”. She could not believe her own spoken words once she completed the sentence. He made her to lay on the bed. He placed two pillows under her head. He extended his arm to side table and pulled out its drawer. She could not see what he was doing as he was lying on her stomach. He pushed himself back after closing the drawer. He adjusted himself between her legs. She placed his throbbing hard cock on the opening of her cunt. She did not want to wait any more.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:12 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM