Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
She laid on her back and folded her legs and spread her knees giving me a clear view of her pussy. I understood and took the cream out and was ready to apply it. She told me to take my clothes off before starting the work. I followed her instructions and become nude in no seconds. I started applying cream around her pussy walls and my dick was jumping out of joy and was ready to enter in to either of her upper or lower lips. When I am done with applying the cream, since I have to wait for some time to remove the cream from there, I moved towards her boobs which were looking like cut musk melons and gbangs on tips. I put my tongue on one of the boobs and started to make circles around her areola. The nipples become stiff and I was biting them to tease her. She was making “ss” sounds and I moved to other nipple and started massaging the previous one. I repeated the process and then I placed my tongue between the boobs and started to drag my tongue from there till her naval. This action activated all the enzymes in her body and she felt a current shock in her body and jumped in joy. I made circles around her naval with my tongue and started to insert my tongue in to the naval. When I looked at her face, she was biting her lips and closed her eyes and pressing the pillow. I looked down towards her pussy and the observed that liquids were rolling out of her pussy and dropping down. I touched her pussy and checked how wet she was, this action was to tease her. She had one more shock in her body and grabbed by dick and started stroking it. I understood that she needs me now. I stood in front of her and she asked me to come over her in 69 position. I followed her with the stick with which the hair removal cream has to be removed now.

I positioned myself near to her mouth and she immediately took my dick into her mouth and started sucking it. I started removing the cream and since this was for the first time I am removing the pubic hair of a lady, I was wondered how does this work. To my surprise this is similar to how I shave my beard at home. The cream started taking the hair off when I was removing the cream. This act has stimulated her vagina and she pulled the fore skin of my dick and was rolling her tongue around my dick head. I was pumping my dick slowly in and out and once the cream was removed completely, I cleaned that area with a napkin lying with me. The love pot was seen clearly with juices oozing out of it. I placed my tongue on it and started licking them. This act made her to increase the pace and I was enjoying the juices with a different smell of vagina mixed with cream odour giving me a different taste. I started rolling my tongue around her inner walls of the pussy and in between licking her clitoris. Licking like how a dog licks the bone. My saliva was getting mixed with her pussy juices. In between I put my hands down and press the boobs and pinch her nipples.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:58 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM