Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultery seduction of colleague's wife
After bath of Rajesh she got him ready for school as the bus would pick him up, Ramya gave him chocolates and sweets and said to tell thanks to me, I kissed Rajesh and said goodbye, Ramya had changed her dress and had changed over to a yellow transparent saree since she had to go out to drop her son. When she came back and closed the doors, I just pulled Ramya to me and started kissing her she too reciprocated The pallu was sidelined such that her cleavage inside the low neckline blouse was visible. Her boobs were defying both gravity and the clutches of the lingerie. The push up bra had pushed them so up that there was nothing left to conceal. 60% of her milk mounds were visible. The size was making it troublesome for the blouse to hold the ample boobs within it. She had wrapped her sari way down her naval button today. In fact one inch down was the partition of her ass cheeks. I couldn’t hold on further. The looks made me mad and my pole was rock hard again. Without wasting another second I rushed to her, sat beside her, and started kissing her all over. Starting from her cheeks I got down to her neck and tickled it with my lips. I planted numerous kisses on her mounds, I kissed her stomach, licked her naval button. I was kissing and licking her and she was moaning in pleasure. Her oomph was exciting me even more. The oooouuuu aaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwooooooowwwwwwww was killing me. After kissing her from top to toe I returned to her lips. I locked my 60 year old dry lips on hers soft juicy lips, started a tongue wrestle inside her mouth. She was responding wildly, her vigor was double in intensity than yester night. While I kept her busy sucking my tongue I started kneading her milky boobs from over her blouse. She was getting heated up. I had a harder hard-on than ever before. Compared to yesterday night this was Ramya’s move so it excited me more. When we finished playing with our lips I started pulling off her sari. As I pulled her sari she rotated as if on an axis. 5 rounds and gone was her sari. She was left with a skimpy blouse and petticoat. Something came to my mind and I excused myself for a moment and appeared again with an icebox in the room. I reached her took my hands behind her and untied the strings holding her bosom. The blouse came out effortlessly. She was wearing a skin color mesh push up bra which matched the shade of her skin exactly. It was hard to differentiate. I played with her balls for a few second, on which she said tear them off dear!! She was getting nasty. She said “aab aaur bardasht nahi ho raha hai uncle.. Meri bra utar do, meri chuchio ko azad kar do, dabao uncle, masal do chod do meri chuchio ko.. chod do inhe”. Before I took off her bra I teased her boobs for a few moments, I pinched on it, bite them with my teeth, I tickled them. This made her moan even more violently, she was moaning uuummmm aaammmm mmmmaaaa aaahhhhh aaaaaooooo oooiiiiiiiiiii aaaahhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaammmmmmm. Finally I took off her bra and let loose those precious assets of my DIL sneha which now hang before me. I licked one of the nipples while my hands started playing with the other one. For a second I removed my hands and got away from her and brought the icebox closer to us. I took out an icepack from the icebox and started rolling it over sneha’s boobs. As I rubbed the ice over her she moaned in pain. Both her boobs were getting harder as rock. The shade of the boob was changing to pink. After a few minutes of ice rubbing I asked her to push her boobs from both the sides. As she did so, both her milk mounds pressed against each other, I sat on her tummy and forced my already rock straight dick between the mounds. I started making a slow to and fro movement. As I increased my pace the entire length of my cock was passing between her boobs. Often it touched the chin of her. This was giving her immense pleasure as it was first time she was experiencing this. After a few minutes of fucking her boobs, I said she can remove her hands but she insisted that I should do more of this as this was the first time she was doing something like this and she was enjoying it. She said “Uncle this is really fun.” I was not inclined to proceed so I pulled out my dick and stood from her stomach. Took a few steps back and reached her thighs. I pulled off the string of the petticoat and tried it pull it off. Ramya lifted her ass to help me to pull it off. I pulled it out and surprisingly she didn’t have panty. I took her legs and placed her knees at my shoulders. Her love hole was wet. She was discharging pre cum. I positioned my dickhead on her opening and made a hefty thrust. She yelled in pain. My dick went in total inside her. I started making a slow in and out movement. Ten slow strokes and I would make the eleventh a strong and fast one. My dick balls thumped the entrance of her love tunnel. I sometimes twisted a little which gave her pleasure. I increased the pace of my fucking to the maximum. She was responding my thrust in ratio and raised her hips when I pushed her. This made the impact double. She screamed "oh god, you are such a sexy fucker, I want to be fucked by you all day and night. I never had any sex like this before and you have come at the right time with a fucking penis I ever imagined” and laughed aloud. Moving up and down her breasts along with her mangalasuthra, were dancing to her movements, and my penis was trying to put up the biggest ever, hottest ever and hardest ever size it could possibly manage and was thrusting deep into my Ramya’s dripping hot cunt. My pulsating prick was taking the banging’s hard and fast and I now took hold of her buttocks and started squeezing and moving savagely against her cunt. She just said "oh god " and reciprocated my action with even more vigor. After eternally long fucking she broke off her kiss on my lips and cried "OHHHH, I am cumming, I am cumming. Oh please you also cum inside me. I want my cunt filled to the brim with your juices. Oh come on. Come on " At this pace she could not control herself. She said “uncle I am going to cum aahh aaahhh uuumm aahh bring me to an end aaahhh yeeahh ooohhhhh aaaaaaaaiiiiiii ooooohhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm fill my tunnel. Seed me… seed my vagina.. meri choot apne rus se bhar do papa… aaahhhhh uuuuuuhh aaaaaahhhh” I was also at the verge of climax and just as I was about to cum the doorbell rang! FUCK!!!!!! It was the milkman and the door was open. Fortunately we were in the other room. . She yelled at the milkman to wait a moment while I grabbed her tits and slammed into her. With one huge push, I exploded inside her the same time she came to a climax. I could feel the throbbing of her cunt muscles as she came and my penis ejecting the fluid inside her vagina. I ejaculated loads after load of cum inside her. (I am even surprised with the amount of cum I gave inside her at this age) My cum was dripping down her legs while she managed to take a gown out and without any undergarments she closed a couple of buttons on her gown and then grabbed a vessel lying nearby and went to the door. From my place I could see the milkman stammer something and try to hide his bulge. He spilt some milk on the floor and with trembling hands gave her the vessel back. . When Ramya came back I told her to bend in front of the mirror and she realized what I was getting at. She was ashamed but the thought of unknowingly flashing at the milkman turned her on so much that she dragged me to the bedroom and sat on my dick which was hard again! She was riding me this time and it felt like a totally different woman was fucking me. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise and milked my cream. .
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 01:47 AM
Big Sister's Summer Love - by neerathemall - 21-08-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by nand - 21-08-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: seduction of colleague's wife - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:49 PM