Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 5. Winter in Eden. (#1)

Deep and Diya was very excited that their Rishu was getting married and that too with their beloved Jhinuk Didi. They waited anxiously for Rishu’s arrival. On the way to airport, Jhilik asked Diya about her uncle. Diya told her everything about Rishu except the heartbreak he had gone. She showed her a picture of Rishu on her mobile. Jhilik was old enough to understand the incidents going around her sister, she was sceptical as Rishu was seven years older than her sister was and how would he handle the situation when he would come to know about her sister’s broken affair. She stood quietly beside enthusiast Diya while waiting at the arrival terminal. Deep restlessly looked at the huge screen for the information of the arrival of Rishu’s flight. He screamed in joy as he saw Rishu walking towards them. Both Diya and Deep ran towards him and hugged him.

Rishu pulled Deep’s ear and smiled, “So you have broken your elbow naughty fellow? Now I have come to break your leg for real.”

He leapt on his back and flung his arms around his neck, “You won’t be able to do that as now onwards Jhinuk Didi is going to save me.” They both burst in laughter.

Diya introduced Jhilik to Rishu, “This is Jhilik my best friend. She is Jhinuk Didi’s sister and your sweet little sister-in-law.”

Rishu looked at cute Jhilik, gave a courteous smile and slightly bowed before her. He asked her, “Are you as naughty as Diya?”

She blushed and looked at Diya and answered to Rishu, “Time will tell that, Doctor.” She stretched her hand to shake with him. Instead, Rishu touched Jhilik’s nose tip with his index finger. She was taken aback by his friendly nature. She gave a courteous smile and asked, “What should I call you? Jiju or Rishu?”

Diya hugged Rishu and answered to Jhilik with a mischievous smile, “He is only my Rishu. You can call him Jiju or whatever you like.”

Diya informed Rishu that her mother had informed Shalini and Indrajeet about his wedding and they would arrive by next day evening. Rishu had only a hand baggage and nothing else. He was not at prepared for what he had been summoned. He checked his mobile for one last time whether there was any messaged or images of Chandrika left in the album or inbox. He took a deep breath and felt respite, as there were no images, yes he remember, he deleted all those while he was waiting for the flight. They all walked out of the airport. It was three o’clock on the morning, chill winter winds were blowing around them. He looked at the car, greeted their driver, and exchanged pleasantries. On asking about where they were going, Jhilik answered that her mother asked them to return to their house.

All the way to Jhilik’s house, Diya kept talking about Jhinuk as how sweet and gorgeous she was. She showed him her picture. Rishu looked at the picture, the lady in the picture posses stunning beauty that can turn millions head. Her big black eyes with big eyelashes were looking at him, a curvaceous frame moulded out of a buttery mass, soft red inviting lips beckoning him to be sucked for its nectar. He smiled and looked at Jhilik, both the sisters were cut out of same mould, Jhinuk was beautiful as fresh tulip and Jhilik was cute as a rose bud.

Diya whispered in Rishu’s ears, “How is she Rishu? Isn’t she gorgeous? Perfect match for my darling Rishu.”

Rishu patted on her cheek and asked her to keep quiet. Diya kept on telling the whole incident as how her mother met her best friend Piyali. She was a smart girl not to divulge the mishap that took place due to which the wedding was called off. She stealthily whispered to Rishu to forget his past and embrace the future that lay before him. She hugged him close and gave him warmth. He felt as if his sister was giving him a hug, he felt respite and looked at Diya who was grown up to fathom everything around her.

All the way Jhilik observed the close affinity oh her friend that they shared with Rishu. She was trying to fathom the nature of that suave gentleman, who was to be married with her sister. She was unable to draw any conclusion, as her sister was already a victim of sweet and polished nature. She had a respite that she closely knew their family. She felt respite to behold the affinity that her friend and her brother shared with Rishu.

They reached Jhilik’s house at Saltlake at dead night. Everybody was awake to greet them. Rishu’s eager eyes were searching for his sister among that crowed. He saw her standing at the gate along with her friend. Piyali was quiet emotional when she saw Rishu.

She touched his chin and choked, “Last time I saw you, you were on your sister’s lap, clasping her with all your might.”

He gave a courteous smile and entered the unknown domain. Lot of unknown faces were around him, he felt lost for few seconds. Ambalika came for his rescue and took his hand in hers. She rubbed her soothing palm all over his face and her motherly affection washed away all his pains, sorrow and angst that he had in his mind.

She asked him, “You must be hungry. What you had for dinner?” He felt a gurgle choking his throat, his lips trembled as he stood motionless staring at his sister. “What happened?” she asked him.

“Nothing Didibhai.” A sleek smile bloomed on his lips, “Yes I am hungry. Will you feed me?”

“Why not, son?” Ambalika went to the kitchen to fetch food for him.

Somesh and Niladri asked him to sit in the drawing room. Somesh was meeting Rishu for the first time. He asked about his well-being and about his hospital. He expressed his gratitude to Niladri and him. Ambarish exchanged a courteous smile and pacified him not to react like that. Rishu’s suave educated nature bowled Somesh; he shook his hand and expressed his heartfelt thanks to him.

In the meantime, Ambalika summoned Rishu to another vacant room and asked him to sit on the couch. She sat beside him and started to feed Rishu as she did always. Even after thirty years, whenever he comes home, he loves to take morsel from his sister’s hand. While feeding Rishu, she narrated the incident of Jhinuk that was known to her. He listened patiently to her every words and the whole incident was clear to him. He asked why they did not goto to security officer. Ambalika answered that they don’t want security officer in a house of marriage, people always smell foul in that.

She asked him, “What is your opinion, Rishu?” Unable to think of anything he looked down on the floor. She asked, “Do you still love Chandrika? Tell me the truth, Rishu? Do you want to give a last try to woo your love? If you still want to goto Coimbatore and search for Chandrika then also I will support you.”

He grinded his jaws, “She was never in my life, I told you several times. Leave that incident, Didibhai.” He took a deep breath and said to her, “You have called me because you have faith in me, right?”

She placed her soothing palm on his cheek, “I can’t force you, Rishu. It is your life.” She pointed at Niladri who was sitting with Somesh in the drawing room and said to him, “Your Dada, waited for me for seven years without even knowing that he would ever find me or not. Rishu, that is faith and that is love. Even if you back off from this marriage, I will not oppose to your decision. It is your life and you have to choose.”

He gave a painful smile to her, “After thirty years you are pushing me away from you, Didibhai?” his voice choked, “Now my life has become Dr. Ambarish Sanyal’s life? How cruel the life can be?”

Her eyes flooded, she pressed her fingers on his lips, “Don’t say a word more else I will slap you now.”

He flung his arms around her and hid his face in her lap. He closed his eyes, several strings of thoughts rummaged his perturbed soul, how he would handle the girl he does not know, how he would handle his broken heart, how the girl would handle when she would come to know about his past. Everything was grey in front of his hazy eyes.

She rubbed his head and said, “You are my son and I will be always by your side. I can fathom your dilemma. In such case, everybody needs some time but alas, we do not have the luxury to have that. If you want to leave, then you can goto house and wait for me.”

If his sister has so much faith on him then how could he disrespect her feelings? He looked at her and answered, “You know that girl, right and you are satisfied. What more can I ask if my Didibhai has faith in that lady?”

“Have you made up your mind? There is no turning back after this step.” He nodded his head and gave confirmation. She said, “I think you should meet Jhinuk, her good name is Sanghamitra. She is very sweet and educated.”

A faint smile bloomed on his lips, “As my goddess wishes.”

“Rishu, a bond between two hearts is always build on faith and truth and trust. You should be clear about your past and burn them before you take a seat infront of the sacrament flames. Same thing I am going to ask from Jhinuk.”

He exclaimed at her, “How come am I going to speak all those in the first meeting? Try to understand Didibhai.”

She held him close to her bosom and pacified him, “Rishu you have to be clear and I am going to help you both to clear everything. I am here beside both of you. I will tell her your part as well as her part and don’t fuss about that. Rishu, if the foundation of love is build on lies and deceit, then it is sure to crumble down and it will hurt several people around you.” She kissed his forehead, “Now smile and shed everything. I want my naughty, jovial Rishu back.”

Ambalika walked away from the room to summon Jhinuk. Rishu sat there alone staring at the ceiling; he tried to straighten his haphazard thoughts. He could hear the enthusiastic voices of all the people in the drawing room. He could fathom that festivity has returned in that house. He took a deep breath and cleared his mind to take a deep plunge into the unknown abyss. He looked at himself and laughed at his unshaven beard, uncombed hair, a black jacket and a pair of jeans. Naughty Deep forced him to catch the flight without any preparation. He had clothes in his house in Dhakuria but he was not taken there also. He felt shy to meet the gorgeous girl, his sister had chosen for him. He closed his eye to envision the image Diya showed him.

As soon as his sister went away, Somesh and Piyali entered the room. He took a deep breath and exchanged a courteous smile. He could fathom the respite and gratitude in their eyes. They asked him about his wellbeing and he answered their every queries. Both of his would-be parent-in-laws was overwhelmed by his suave and educated profile. He felt little uncomfortable as both of them were on their toes to appease him. He persuaded both of them to keep calm. Although he was speaking with them, still his eyes hankered to meet the kids so that he could feel at ease.

The moment Jhilik informed her sister about the arrival of the unknown person, Jhinuk became restless. She tried hard to calm down her perturb soul but she was not able to come in terms as how she failed to deduce that shrewd character. There were no more tears left to shed for that lecherous cunning fox. She felt tremendously humiliated and was very angry on that deceitful person. She understood the infamy she bought to her family and pain she bought to herself by not listening her parents’ warnings. She requested some time to sediment her turbulent heart but her parents denied her request on pretext of relatives and family.

Jhinuk could hear jubilant voice of her family members outside her room. She walked into the bathroom and switched on the geyser. One by one, she took off all her clothes. She looked at her face that had some red patches, she looked at her eyes, which were red and swollen, and she looked at her curvaceous frame in the mirror. The mere thought, that that lecherous wolf put his lewd hands on her made her shudder. She filled the bathtub with lukewarm water and sat cowered in one corner of her tub. A streak of thoughts rummaged in her mind about her new life. How the unknown stranger in her life would behave with her when he would come to know about her broken affair. Whether the person would treat her well or she would be like another certificate of excellence hanging on his wall. She knew that the person was well known to her family, brother of her mother’s best friend and an orthopaedic surgeon in a prestigious medical school of India. She never met the person neither she knows about his character. Handsome looks and sparkling nature could be deceiving she knows that by her heart. She was deceived in the same manner. She could not come out of her shell to embrace all that was going around her. The streak of her thought broke with a knocking sound of her door. Her whole frame shuddered as the time has arrived for her surrender.

It was Jhilik’s voice on the other end, “Open the door Didi.”

Jhinuk thought of ending her life, she was unable to stand the mere thought that an unknown stranger would play with her body and soul. Was she only a puppet, whose strings are in some others fingers? She could not bear that thought. She took a deep breath before the plunge into abyss. She closed her eyes and prayed forgiveness from her parents. She lay down in the bathtub submerging her body in the lukewarm water. Her lungs full of air was about to burst as she kept her head under the water level for few seconds.

Jhilik screamed her heart out, “Didi please open door, please don’t do anything stupid. Please Didi I pray to you, I love you Didi, don’t leave me.”

The constant banging sound on the door and pleading cry of her sister refrained Jhinuk from taking her life. She sat straight gasped air to breathe. She wiped her head and face and looked at the door. Why would she take her life for a person who deceived her? She is not weak she had to stand stout with her head held high. She would show the world that she might shake but she was never broken. All her wrath diverted to her parents who pushed her to the lap of an unknown person and did not give any time to settle her perturbed soul. She wrapped a towel around her naked body and walked towards the door to open.

Her sister took her in her embrace and asked, “What were you doing in the bathroom?”

She tried to smile but her eyes welled up, “Nothing dear, I was taking a bath only.”

Her sister exclaimed, “Taking bath at this hour? Have you gone mad? Don’t lie to me Didi.” Her sister took her face between her palms and whispered, “Didi, I was afraid when you did not open the door for long.”

Her sister took her hand and asked her to sit on bed. Jhilik took another towel to wipe her sister. She sat quietly watching her sister with affection; she was a grownup girl to understand her feelings. Her sister asked her as what she wants to wear. She smiled and said to take out something special for the special person. Jhilik took out a soft pink lehenga that she bought last puja.

While putting on that beautiful dress, she asked her sister, “So how does he look?”

Her sister kissed her cheek and winked, “Didi, he is smart, tall and handsome, copperish in complexion. You know, he loves Diya and Deep more than anything in the world. Didi, please look into the better side, he is Ambalika auntie’s brother.”

She looked at her face, her cheeks has regained its colour. She adorned her forehead with a little pink dot, rubbed pink lipstick on her succulent lips and put kajal under her big expressive eyes.

While putting few gold ornaments on her neck and ears she said to her sister, “You know, I am sure Sitavro’s spy will be there to watch our disgrace on my wedding day. He is thinking that I would marry any Tom, dick and harry after I broke the wedding. Let’s go and show them that I am not broken.”

Jhilik’s face beamed with a jubilant smile, she hugged her sister with all might and complimented her beauty, “You are looking gorgeous than ever. That is my lovely Didi.”

She placed soothing palm on her sister’s cheek and smiled, “If my sister has so much confidence then let’s go and meet him.”

Continued......
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM