Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 4. Limping Stallion. (#3)

It was on set of autumn, few days before puja vacation. That day Ambarish had a very busy schedule at hospital. He had to perform several operations that day. For the whole day, he could not find time to check his mobile. It was late evening after he finished his last operation and checked his mobile for the miss calls and messages. There were few love messages from Chandrika, two messages from Diya one missed call from his sister. What surprised him most was that, there were eight miss calls from Shalini and a message that read, “Annan, I am at your place. Please come quick. I am in a grave problem.” In case of any emergency or mishaps, he kept the spare key of his flat with Shalini. Immediately he called back Shalini but there was no answer, her phone kept on ringing. Immediately he called Indrajeet but his phone was not reachable. He got tensed as he knew Shalini and cared for her very much. He clenched his jaws as his blood started boiling in his veins. He knew reason of the problem. Since few days, the conjugal relation between Shalini and Indrajeet deteriorated due to Indrajeet’s relation with one of his old flame. Shalini was very emotional person; she even threatened to commit suicide if her husband keeps any relation with that girl. He intervened their fight and tried to dissipate their commotion. At the beginning, Indrajeet denied the fact of having any fling with any girl but when Ambarish cornered him, he confessed that he helped that girl as she had some problem. He promised Shalini that he would not keep any further relation with that girl.

He raced his bike, all the way to his home, he kept thinking of Shalini and prayed to Almighty to keep her safe. He entered his flat was taken aback to find a ravaged look on Shalini. Her eyes were red and swollen, her hair was dishevelled, her cheeks bore scratch marks, her plump round fair thighs bore patches of red marks. He could see the pain and angst dripping from her teary eyes. She sat cowered on the sofa with her legs folded and a glass of alcohol in her hand. She was in an inebriated condition and had only a shirt on her body. Except that shirt, she had nothing down her body. Few buttons from the top was open and there was no undergarments covering her chest. She looked at him with hazy eyes and gulped the remaining alcohol down her throat. Upon beholding that painful sight, his eyes and ears started to burn. He knelt before her and looked at her contoured ravaged face. As he touched her shoulder, she broke down like a twig on his shoulder.

She trembled and wept, “Annan, I don’t want to live. Can you give me some poison?”

He rubbed her back and consoled, “Stop crying, Shalu and tell me what has happened? Who did all these to you?” he took her face and wiped her tears, “Tell me where is that bustard?”

Her body convulsed as she tried to speak, “I.. I returned home early from school as I was not feeling well today. Do you know what I saw when I returned home? Jeet was in a compromising situation with that girl in my bedroom. Both were having a passionate sex on my bed, Annan.” She screamed in pain, “Tell me Annan, what I should do?” Every nerve in his body got tensed on hearing her. She sat straight and wiped tears off her cheeks, “I could not think of anything. I was burning in angst and pain.”

She tried to pour the remaining alcohol in the bottle down her throat but he caught her wrist and scolded her, “Don’t even try that Shalu. Tell me where is Jeet?”

She gave a hysterical laugh, “How do I know? I came here directly to drink my heart out, to douse my pain. I wanted to show him that if he could have a fling then why could not I?” She clasped his collar and chewed her words, “Do you know Annan what I did after that? I called a male masseur for massage and had a wild sex with him. He banged me well and I abused that person, hit him, unloaded all my pain on his body but paid him well.” she bit her fingers to control her flooding eyes and looked away from him. Her voice choked, “Your Thangai has become a thevidiya (whore), Anna.”

He understood that the alcohol and her pain were speaking. He closed his eyes and asked her, “You could have called me, Shalu or gone my hospital.”

She slapped hard across his face and laughed out hysterically, “I called you several times but you bastard docs are always busy. People like Jeet busy in banging pochchu (pussies) and people like you bang head on your patients. You do not have any time for your near and dear ones.” She broke down on his chest, “I am sorry Annan, I am really sorry.”

Her body shivered, he rubbed her back trying to console her. Her body convulsed repeatedly and all of a sudden, she vomited on him whatever filth she drank. The blackish brown filthy fluid splattered all over their body. She lost her senses after that. He carried her on his lap to the bedroom and brought a towel and a bucket to wash her body. He took off her shirt and looked at semi nude figure, her bust bore nail marks and bite marks, her posteriors bore marks of fingers and slaps. He covered her semi naked body with a bedsheet and sat down beside her. His ears burnt as he caressed her head and rubbed her silky hair. She laid there unconscious. He tried to call Indrajeet but he could not get hold of him. Then he called a fellow acquaintance of Indrajeet and asked him to bring him to his house immediately.

He looked at himself; his dress was covered with filth. He went inside the bathroom to have a shower and just then he heard the doorbell. He was already burning in anger and he was expecting Indrajeet. He opened the door and was surprised to find Chandrika standing with thousands queries in her eyes. He looked at himself; he was only in a bathing towel around his waist.

He was not at all in a mood to meet someone else or have some romantic talks so he gave a quizzical look and asked her, “What are you doing here?”

She queried him instead, “I heard some commotion so I came to check.” She walked into the flat and looked at the centre table where an empty bottle of alcohol and a glass was lying. Her eyes fell on the ladies garments spilled all over the floor of the drawing room. She gave a quizzical look at him expecting some answer of all those.

He took a deep breath and pleaded, “Please don’t try to deduce any conclusion Chandrika. I will explain everything to you later on. I just need sometime to settle down.”

She heard a groaning sound coming out of the bedroom. She glanced at him and then walked to the bedroom. To her utter amazement, she found a semi nude woman lying on the bed. Her frame shuddered as if she was bitten by a stingray. Her eyes became flooded as she felt a crushing pain in her heart.

She winched her brows and screamed at him, “I loved you Ambarish. Why you did this to me?” he tried to explain but she was not in a position to listen to his explanation. She kept on spitting venom, “What excuse are you going to give me, Ambarish. I never dreamt that you would break my heart like that.”

He was already submerged in anger and Chandrika’s words fuelled that more. He growled at her, “Stop that and listen to me. She is my friend’s wife and...”

Large drops of tears rolled down her cheeks. Her world came shuddering down before her hazy eyes. She thought that he was going to give a lame excuse. She slapped across his face screamed without listening him, “Don’t give me a lame excuse, Ambarish. Please for God’s sake, look at yourself. There is a naked girl lying on your bed, her dress is scattered all over your floor. You are wearing a towel and nothing else. What excuse you have? It was just an accident that you banged your friend’s wife?”

He clenched his fist as his rage took over him, “It is not what you are assuming, Chandrika.”

She could hear the sound of her broken ribs. She was able to hear the loud sound of her tears splashing on the floor. She screamed at him, “You doctors are characterless people. Some of my colleagues warned me but I thought you were different. You proved me wrong, Ambarish. Why you did this to me? Why?” She wiped her eyes and gave a painful look, “You are a spineless creature. You seek your sister’s permission for every step you take. Even before proposing me, you seek permission from your sister. Tell me; did you asked for permission to bang that whore in your bedroom?”

He felt to slap her however he controlled his rage. She smashed his faith to the ground. He chewed back at her, “If you don’t want to listen to me then just leave from here.”

She ran to the door, before going out she stopped for a while. Her face was contoured with pain and angst, “I don’t want to see you anymore. Get out of my life.”

She threw the mobile phone he presented to her on last weekend. Along with the inanimate object, both the hearts were shattered on the floor due to a huge misunderstanding. He sat on the floor with a blank thought. Millions streaks of emotions, pains, angst, flooded his head from medulla oblongata. Everything started to shatter before his eyes. His self-esteem and ego refrained him from bowing down infront of Chandrika. He kept on telling himself that the fault was not his so he would not apologise to her.

That night when Indrajeet arrived, he had a huge fight with him. He apologised and pleaded to Shalini that what happened was an outcome of sudden surge of emotion. The girl was going through a breakup and they happen to bump eachother. While consoling her they fell for eachother and landed up in bed. He promised that such incident would not happen again in future.

Last vacation when Ambarish went to Kolkata, his sister asked about Chandrika. He told her about the misunderstanding and told her about the breakup. She scolded him for not clearing the misunderstanding. He loved Chandrika but his self-esteem came between them that resulted in the break up. His sister pacified him and asked him to shed his ego and bow before her to explain the situation. She explained that a person’s ego is the main enemy that create crack even in the toughest bond. Chandrika should have listened however, she did not do that and it was her fault. If he loves her truly then he should have faith and explain everything to Chandrika. He told his sister that if a person does not have faith on the person whom she loves then it was not worth to continue that relation. If faith is lost between two hearts then the bond weans however, he gave his word that he would explain once he returns Delhi.

Unfortunately, when he returned from vacation, the girls were gone. He tried to contact Chandrika on her mobile but the number was unavailable. He went to her office and he came to know that she left her job and went back to her native place.

A few days later, he received a letter from Chandrika, which read.

“Dr. Ambarish Sanyal,

You shattered my dreams and smashed my faith to the core. I have left the job because I could not stand the thought that both of us were living in the same city. Please do not come after me. My parents have already finalised my marriage with someone in Chennai. You were my first love and I will cherish those memories till the day I die. Please do not break any ones heart. I hope you understand.”

The stout stallion limped with his broken memoirs.

The overhead sign asked all the passengers to fasten the seat belt. The plane was going to land in Kolkata Airport. He took a last look at the crinkled faint blue page that bore few tear marks and an impression of Chandrika’s lips. He fastened the seatbelt and looked outside the window. He could see the lights of the Kolkata terminal. The main landing gear touched the runway with a jolt and the paper fell from his hand. He took a deep breath as the flight came to a halt in the tarmac. He took a last look on the floor where the crinkled paper was lying. He did not bother to pick that up as an unknown horizon was beckoning him.

***** End of Chapter 4 *****
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM