Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 4. Limping Stallion. (#2)

>Mother’s heart always fathom the unspoken pains of her son, the bond never weans with time. His sister sensed the disturbance of his heart.

Ambalika asked Ambarish one day, “Rishu, what happened to you? Are you ok, your health is fine?”

He tried to clear the disturbed mind, “Yes, Didibhai I am fine, perfectly fine.”

“You sound disturbed Rishu I can sense that in your voice. What is the matter, don’t lie to me?”

Her constant concerning queries agitated him and he screamed at her, “Nothing happened to me, I am fine it is just work pressure, Didibhai you need not worry about me.”

She was surprised and hurt to hear him scream yet she kept cool and asked, “You never screamed like that, Rishu. It has nothing to do with your work pressure. Tell me the truth.”

He apologised for screaming, “I am sorry Didibhai. I mean ....”

She asked him, “Are you seeing someone?” he went silent she smelled his perturbed mind and asked, “Who is she? What is her name? What is the problem, Rishu?” She understood the disturbance of her brother.

He sat with a thud on the sofa and tried to avoid her queries, “Didibhai, there is no one.”

She spoke in a stern tone, “Don’t try to hide from me Rishu; else I will be at your place by tomorrow evening.”

He knew his sister could come knocking on his door anytime, “Didibhai, I have something to tell you.” She smiled as the nut was cracked. He spoke in tensed tone, “Her name is Chandrika Pasupathy. She is tamil and she is from Coimbatore. I am sorry Didibhai to keep you in dark.”

She was tensed on hearing his brother’s trembling voice, she shrieked, “What have you done? Is she pregnant?”

He slapped his forehead and laughed out, “Come on Didibhai, she is not pregnant.”

She felt respite, “My God, you were about to give me a heart attack, naughty boy.” She felt happy that her kid brother has grown up. She was little sceptical about the nature of the new person in his brother’s life yet she kept her dilemma to herself and smiled, “Why, what is the problem then?”

He cleared his throat to answer, “I am not sure Didibhai.”

She said in a soothing assuring tone, “I am happy that my son has grown up and he has someone in his life.” She asked him, “Do you love her and want to marry her?”

He stammered, “Yes Didibhai.”

“I don’t have problem to have a Tamil daughter-in-law. When can we meet and talk about your marriage?”

“I have not proposed her yet.”

She was surprised to hear that, “What do you mean? Haven’t you proposed her for marriage?”

“No Didibhai, I was in a dilemma as what you would think.”

“What would I think? If she truly loves my son then what more can I ask from her.”

He fisted in the air as if won everything he desired, “You are the best sister in the world. I love you very much Didibhai.”

A drop of tear came in the corner of her eye. She wiped that drop and said, “Propose her and let me know. We can speak to her parents then. Do Indrajeet and Shalini know about her?”

“No Didibhai, I have told nothing to them about Chandrika.”

“Yes, I assumed that Shalini is unaware. If she were aware, she would have told me. Go win her and let me know when we can meet.”

He was very happy after receiving acknowledgement from his supreme goddess. After disconnecting the phone, he looked at the picture of Chandrika in his mobile. He spoke to the image about his will and his sister’s will. He rehearsed as he would speak to Chandrika. He would ask for apologies for that misunderstanding. He would invite her for a candle light dinner at his apartment and then he would go down on his knees to ask her hand for marriage.

Ambarish became restless to pour out his heart, but fate played hide and seek with him. He felt restless during the weekends, Chandrika’s giggles was absent neither her she was preparing coffee in his kitchen. After night duty when he returned home, he used stay awake until he heard the sound of the ground floor door. He used to stand in the balcony just to get a peek of her when she used to go to office. Everyday before boarding the auto, she used to look at the balcony whether he was watching her or not. Whenever their eyes met, he used to step away from the balcony. This hide and seek went on for few days. Every evening he thought to gather courage to tell Chandrika about his feeling but he failed.

His fate smiled on him, one night while returning from the market, he met Chandrika on the way. Ambarish took a deep breath, gathered all courage he had and approached Chandrika. She kept silent for few minutes and then tried to walk away from him.

He held her wrist and asked, “What did I do? Why are you not speaking with me?”

Chandrika got agitated and tried to free herself, “Leave me alone, Ambarish. Is there anything we should talk about, Ambarish?”

He implored, “So you don’t feel to speak with me.”

She grinded her jaws, “I don’t speak with person who has no guts.”

He let her wrist go and his ego spoke in a deep tone, “Don’t test me.”

She came near him and chewed her words, “You keep looking at me from your balcony but don’t have courage to speak to me about your feelings. What is this nonsense?”

He scratched her scalp and apologised, “Sorry for my sneak peeks.”

His meek voice made her laugh but she hid her excitement and teased, “You mean that?”

He looked deeply into those big black expressive eyes and whispered, “Yes, I felt a void here.” and he patted on his chest, “I hankered to hear your giggles in my vacant world. I searched for your touches around me but I was alone.”

Her lips trembled upon hearing his words. She closed her eyes and bent her head on his chest. He felt to hug her however restrained as they were on a street. Her voice choked, “I am sorry to hurt you, Ambarish. I know that you are very close...”

He touched her chin with his index finger and pushed up her face, “Ssshhh.... Leave that incident. We can talk about that later on.” She looked up to his face with glistening eyes and smile on her lips. He whispered, “I can barely cook and the maid took a leave today.”

She wiped her eyes and patted on his chest, “Naughty boy, what do you want for dinner?”

“How about some sweet giggles and your lots of nonsense babbles?”

A veil of anger bloomed on her lips, “My words are nonsense babbles to you? Then why have you come to me? Go and find someone who will be a meek and silent doll.”

He touched her shoulder and pulled her close, “Come on dear, now don’t get angry please.” he then teased her, “Twenty percent of your conversation contains tamil words which goes tangent over my head.” And both of them burst into laughter.

That night she prepared dosa for him. During dinner, he explained his affinity with his sister and his family. He told her about his past and the affinity he had with those two kids. Chandrika fathomed the close bond between Ambarish and his sister and promised not to jeopardise that bond.

After dinner was over he took her soft hand in his and pressed them gently. She looked into his eyes and fathomed those unspoken words that he was going to speak. She skipped few heartbeats and kept looking at him.

He bent down to touch her soft fingers with his lips and whispered, “I thought to go down on my knees with a large bouquet of roses and a gold ring to ask your hand for marriage. Sorry I don’t have those now, honey.”

She trembled as his wet lips touched her fingers. She gently freed her hand, touched her cheek, and whispered, “So a busy doctor wants to be filmy? Why do I need roses and gold ring when I have a precious heart to live in?”

He knelt down infront of her, flung her arms around her waist and hid his face on her lap, “I don’t know how to propose. I never proposed someone, this is my first time.”

She ruffled his hair and pressed her lips on his head, “It will do Dr. Ambarish Sanyal.” She pulled up his face and traced his nose with index finger and teased, “I will consider your proposal doctor and let you know.”

“I have spoken to my sister and she has given her consent.”

She playfully patted his cheek and smiled, “Even before proposing me you told your sister everything about us? What would happen if I rejected your proposal?”

“It never dawned to me Dear, that I would get a disposal from you.”

“Why?”

He rubbed his nose tip on hers and whispered, “I fathomed in your eyes everyday you looked up to my balcony.”

She shuddered as their lips brushed against eachother very lightly. Her voice choked on knowing his blind faith, “I would love to cook iliea meen for you, everyday. I would love to wait for you when you will return home after a tiresome day at hospital.”

He rubbed his face on her soft tummy that sends a series of spasms over her curvaceous frame. She felt like melting in his arms as his arms tightened around her. His strong fingertips softly kneaded over her back over her spine. She took his face between her palms and pulled his face near hers. She bent down to touch his forehead. Her lips parted as she sensed his lips approaching hers. His heart was racing like insane stallion and the final frontier broke between them as their lips met in pure romantic bliss. They sealed their lips and sealed their unison.

Their cosy love life was normal again and he informed his sister about that. His sister was eager to meet his love but the studies of her kids and her school kept her from visiting Delhi and meet Chandrika. He assured his sister that Chandrika would accompany him during the puja vacation. She was very happy to know that. When he told to Chandrika about his intention to visit his house, she was very excited, she was very happy to meet her in laws and the kids. She understood the importance of the master bedroom, kept away as sanctum sanctorum.

Whenever they used to go out, he used to keep his phone in silent mode to avoid unwanted calls. They wanted some space for themselves out of his busy life and wanted not to be disturbed. By doing that, he started to drop his sister’s calls also. When he returned those calls, he used to give excuse of being busy. However, Ambalika understood the reason of his busy life. She teased him and queried about his love life. He used to feel shy to talk about that to his sister. She asked him as when they could speak to Chandrika’s parents about their marriage. He requested for sometime as Chandrika kept her parents in dark about their relation.

Chandrika’s parents were conservative and they have a close knitted joint family back in Coimbatore. She expressed her concern that, it would be difficult to convince her family to have a non tamil son-in-law however she had faith on her grandfather. Her grandfather loved her very much and due to him, she was able to come to Delhi for job. He teased her that probably to woo her family he had to fight with rod wielding villains who comes in tens of Scorpios or maybe he has to create a whirlwind just by moving his legs. She said that when she would go home for vacation she would divulge about their relation to her parents and would try to convince them. She also said that he might have to come down to Coimbatore to meet her parents. He assured her that he would go to any length to win her family’s consent.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:25 PM