Adultery Indian Maid Made It For Me by iloveall
She said in a simple native dialect, "Thank you saab. You may feel that you seduced me. However, the fact is that I have felt today after a long time, that someone has respected me as a woman. You have given me love and respect, which even my husband has not given me in my married life."

I felt so touched with her statement in her own simple style. I once again climbed on her and kissed her on her lips. I kissed her all over her body and said, "It is not you, it is I, who has felt honored. You have given me love that only a good wife gives. I thank you."

That night, surprisingly, Tina expressed her desire for sex. That was perhaps the first time in some weeks. I was not very enthusiastic. I sulked and turned my back on her. She thought that I was unhappy with her lack of interest in sex and hence was angry. She caressed my back rather enthusiastically. I let out a mild cry cried out in pain, when her fingers touched the scratches on my back. She got up from bed and turned on the light. She raised my night dress and saw the scratches. She was surprised to see them. She laughingly told me, "Looks like there is another woman in your life. How did you scratch your back?"

I gave her some flimsy explanation. Although she did not speak, I knew that she was not fully convinced. A seed of suspicion was planted in her mind.

In the subsequent weeks, whenever, we could, we (I and the maid) had sex. I paid her regularly. Tina noticed change in chemistry between me and the maid. She suspected something wrong, but was too unsure to level allegation. She also pointed to me of my repeated absence from work in the evenings. She did not make an issue out of this. However, I knew that my affair with the maid was nearing the end. I tried to keep any talk with the maid to minimum.

Time passed quickly. One day, the maid left our employment. Perhaps there was some strong discussion between the two ladies about me.

That night, I was surprised to find my wife making sweet gestures.. She came into my arms. She was extra ordinarily romantic. After our initial foreplay, she casually asked me, if I flirted with the maid. I thought for a few seconds and decided that I would be frank with her. I replied that I did. She then dropped a bombshell. She said that she knew that I had sex with the maid and that I had not been loyal to my wife. After saying that, she cried for a considerable time. I stood watching her like an idiot, not knowing what to say or how to console her. From that day, she reduced her verbal exchanges with me to bare minimum.

I knew that she had felt hurt and all my efforts to placate her proved to be in vain. I knew that she thought about this, whenever she had the time and I was sure that sooner or later this topic will surface in our talks, when I shall be better equipped to bring her to normalcy. It was not her nature to keep anything within her heart and this would be no exception. And it did happen one night in bed, when I made an attempt to try to cajole her into having sex. I knew that she had not yet overcome the pain of the incident. However, I wanted to get it to the surface and deal with it, if possible.

When I took her in my arms and began to fondle her breasts and kiss her, she moved away. I saw tears in her eyes. Recalling the maid incident, she asked me how I would have reacted, if the shoe was on the other foot (if she had flirted with a guy). I told her that if she was frank and open and if she confided in me about her desire for an extra marital fling; I would not only permit her but would encourage her to enjoy another man, if he was acceptable to me also. I said that in such a case, even I would love to join with the man. I told her that times had changed. The earlier taboos were being given a go by. Couples were becoming more open with each other and expressed their hidden desires.

She did not say anything. However, the thought and talk of sex beyond the two of us, aroused me (and perhaps her also). This was the first time that she had even hinted at the hypothetical possibility of her having sex with someone else.

Since that talk, the attitude of my wife changed. She made attempts to be more open with me. She became slightly more interested in sex than before. I took that as a blessing in disguise. Perhaps she blamed herself that I had sex with the maid because she had been unable to satisfy me.

Several months later, we were transferred to Delhi. We took a flat on rent in a DDA colony in south Delhi.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Maid Made It For Me by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-08-2019, 02:43 PM