Adultery Indian Maid Made It For Me by iloveall
I reached her back and felt for her blouse buttons. I quickly opened them. Her bra was not the conventional one but a cloth stitched to make a bra. She quickly removed it. She was fully top less then. I felt her luscious breasts in my hands. They were firm and big. Her nipples were rather long and firmly erect. They looked like nipples of baby's feeding bottle. They were dark chocolate color. (I love chocolates!). Her areolas were also quite larger than most women. There were goose pimples on the areolas. It was obvious that she was also aroused.

I massaged her breasts for quite some time. It was a treat to experience her breasts in my palms. They were tight and yet flexible. She seemed to lose control of her mind when I kissed her breasts. She let out a mild hiss, when I kissed her boobs. When I bit her one nipple under my teeth, she let out a barely audible cry saying, "Saab, please..." I saw her massaging her pussy over her petticoat with one of her hands. She must be leaking juices.

She fumbled to search for my penis in my trousers. She could feel my erection under the pajama. She manipulated my cock for a few seconds with one hand and then wanted me to uncover it. I opened the zip and took the cock out. By that time, my rod had become rock hard. She took it in her palm and felt it for some time. She said, "You are really big. Yours is bigger than my husband."

She began shagging my cock. I lifted her up in my arms, took her to the bedroom, laid her on bed, lay beside her and climbed over her. I locked my lips on her and kissed her hard. This time she was not found wanting. She kissed back with vengeance. She caught my shirt and pulled it hard. She wanted to feel my naked skin. I quickly removed my shirt. I simultaneously threw away my pajama. I was on top of her naked from top to bottom.

She wrapped me in her arm and scratched my back ferociously. I had scratches on my back. I cried out in pain. It was pain driven by pleasure. She was turning out to be a tigress in bed. She nibbled my neck, my tummy, my navel and reached down to begin kissing my cock. We were now in 69 position. I began to kiss her pussy. Her pussy was leaking profusely. Her initial hesitation and confusion disappeared. She was an expert in the art of satisfying her lover. From the way she was making love to me, I knew that she had mastered the art of sex. She sucked and handled my testicles so artfully that I was almost getting over the edge.

I wanted to last and make an impression on my new found lover. I halted her and made he remove her petticoat. She was wearing a panty, which she removed in jiffy. She now stood naked in front of me. She stood slightly bent sideways in an awkward pose, perhaps thinking of trying to hide her vanity. Her hands were half raised. She was uncertain whether to cover her nudity by hands was appropriate or not. In the process, she looked beautiful. If only she had the money to get some beauty treatment, she would be more beautiful than the women she was serving.

I took her in my arms and asked her, if she had any lover in addition to her husband. She innocently told me that they had a neighbor in their previous colony. This man was kind and helpful. He helped her now and then. He saved her from her husband's cruelty and beating. He was a Dada (strong man) of the locality. Her husband was mortally scared of him. Whilst they were in that locality, her husband did not have the courage to beat her or even insult her. She felt obliged to him. She admitted that she had surrendered to him and he had become her lover. He was a skilled lover and had a big cock. However, she emphasized that his cock was almost as big as mine.

She was quite exited talking to me about her ex-lover. She lovingly handled my cock in her hands. I inserted my fingers into her pussy and began finger fucking her hard. She was very wet between her legs. My finger fucking made her cry out with pleasure. She wanted me to fuck her there and then. I climbed her. She held my tool in her one hand and located it at her hole. She rubbed my rod on her pussy lips and pushed it in with her fingers. I was poking at her love hole in an eagerness to get it in. As soon as my cock was located in the right place, I heaved it in. It slipped in easily with her hole fully lubricated with her juices and my pre-cum.

It was an exhilarating experience to fuck her. She participated as if I was her lover. It looked as if she was highly aroused. I did not know if it was indeed the case or she was trying to please me. I must have fucked her for just a few minutes, when I was on the edge to eject. I looked down on her inquiringly. She said, "Release it into me saab (sir). I will not be pregnant. I have had family planning done. I was fed up with my husband. I did not want to have any more children from him. Please fill me with your virility. With one thrust I ejaculated in her. A huge load my semen burst into her. She sighed, feeling warmth of released semen in her uterus. She raised herself from under me and kissed me wrapping her arms around my neck.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Maid Made It For Me by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-08-2019, 02:42 PM