Adultery My stories since school days
FATHER IN LAW'S FRIEND (PART-7)

They came out and Suja was on her knees walking like a dog and her long curly hair was in Paresh's hand.I saw Suja's face was all covered with 
thick sticky cum and Paresh said,"Shankar kaise hai apni nayi rundi?Chudakkad hai kya apni rundi kutiya Suja jaisi?" Shankar said,"Arrey kya 
batau Paresh ek number ki raand hai yeh Chaitrali.Iski gaand Suja se bhi badi gol aur moti hai aur iske lambe ghane chikne laal rang ke baal dekh."
Holding my long hair to it's end he made me come down and made me walk like a dog towards Suja and Suja kissed me with her cum coated lips.
We were like their sex pet bitches.We both were fucked nicely and Paresh's dick started growing staring at my long silky red hair.Paresh handed over 
Suja's long curly black shiny hair to Shankar and Shankar handed over my long silky red hair to Paresh.Paresh slapped my big round gaand and it swayed 
up and down and left and right.Paresh said,"Dono saali kitni jawaan rundiyan hai.Shadi shuda rakhayel hai saali dono raand."Shankar said,"Suja ko 
ab main chodunga aur tu is Chaitrali kutiya rundi ko thok daal.Saali raand,thuk thuk kar,chud chudkar barbaad hona chahti hai ye raand Chaitrali."
Suja and me were kissing each other with the cum in my mouth and on her face we licked each other's face and spat out the cum.We were 2 cum 
coated married whores being fucked by low class barber and tailor.

Paresh pulled my hair and took me to the bedroom and Shankar pulled Suja's hair and pulled her to the living room sofa.Paresh locked the door of 
the bedroom and he made me walk over the bed holding my long silky red hair.Paresh was a barber and he had a fetish for long hair women.He was 
still holding my hair.He looked at the ends and said your ends are not straight.He said he will cut my hair and make the ends straight without reducing 
the length of my hair.He said the red color is very nice and looking sexy on me.I was sitting on the bed and he was standing in front of me and he 
pulled my head towards his dick holding my silky red hair with his hands.He left my hair and held my long mangalsutra.And he slapped his dick on my 
face and rubbed it on my thick red lips.My septum nose ring was hitting the tip of his dick.My mouth slowly opened and my red lips parted each other.
It was sticky with cum and saliva mixed together.I had applied little more red lipstick after the blowjob and the cum facial Shankar gave me.My tongue 
came out slowly and Paresh kept his dick on my tongue and I took it inside slowly.I started moving my head back and forth and giving him a nice 
blow.Oh my slutty mouth was being first fucked by a tailor and now getting fucked by a local cheap barber.The thought of being such a dirty married 
slut was sending waves of whoreness to my wet pussy.My boobs were bouncing up and down as I was giving Paresh a good blowjob.He left my 
mangalsutra and held my boobs and was massaging them.My big eyes with kajal and mascara were looking like a whore,Paresh said.He said," Kya 
mast rundi jaisa make up kiya hai meri madak Chaitrali.Tera mu toh do lundo se chodna chahiye.Shadi shuda raand saali."He rubbed my sindoor from 
my forehead saying,"Is sindoor ka ab do din koi zaroorat nahi hai.Ab tu do din ke liye yaha ki rundi hai.Shadi shuda rundi." He increased his speed 
and was fucking my mouth deep and hard.He held my hair and turned me around.

He parted my big round ass and licked my chut from behind.I threw my hair back and he held them tight to it's end and pulled it towards him and 
continuously licked me and I was moaning with pleasure.He kept licking me for sometime and spat on my chut.Holding my long red hair still in his 
hands he pushed his dick inside me and started giving long and slow strokes.He had held my hair with right hand and with his left hand he was 
kneading my plump gaand flesh.I was moaning and shouting,"Aur jor jor se chodo apni rundi maal ko.Is thuki hui shadi shuda raand ko aur chodo.
Chod chodkar meri chut ko barbaad kar do.Aur maaro meri rundi rakhayl chut ko....mmmm unggghhhhh"As he kept fucking me I was moving front 
and back and so my big mangoes were also swaying front and back with every stroke.He held my kamarband from behind and left my hair.My silky 
long red hair was to my front now and he could see my big round shaped ass and my kamarband.He said,"Baal de mere haatho mein raand."
I threw my head back and my hair flew behind and he held them tightly.He pulled my long silky hair and fucked me hard and deep inside my wet 
chut.

"Tere lambe laal ghane chikne baal kitne chudakkad hai meri chhamiya raand....Mann karta hai tere baalo ko pakadkar kutiya jaise public road par 
chalau..." ....I moaned,"Phir chalao na mujhe nangi karke aur baalo ko kholkar..... khule raaste par,jaha public mujhe nangi dekhe aur chode.....mmm
mmmmm."

He was pounding my slutty cunt hard and deep inside during the conversation...

Paresh : Kal subah mere dukaan mein aaogi tum ?

Me : Dukan mein kyu ?

Paresh : Tere in lambe baalo ko end se straight karke deta hu... aur mere do dosto se bhi milwata hu...aogi tum ?

Me : Par subah agar Rajan uncle ne nahi chhoda toh ?

Paresh : Chachaji se main baat karta hu.. tum aaogi kya?

Me : Waisa hai toh main aati hu..Par baal kaatne ke baad kya karenge?

Paresh : Tu kya karna chahti hai meri rundi ?

Me : Tumhare dosto se baatein karungi....

Paresh : Mere dost tujhe chodne aa rahe hai....

Me : Kitne dost hai ?

Paresh : 2 dost hai 

Me : Main akeli shadi shuda aurat aur 3 mard ???

Paresh : ha kya hua ?

Me : Mujhe sharam aayegi unke saamne...

Paresh : Ab sharmana kya meri rundi....tu mere dukan mein sirk yeh mangalsutra,yeh nose ring and kamarband pehenkar aaja...

Me : Matlab ?

Paresh : Matlab sirf wahi sab pehenna...Aur kuch bhi nahi...Nangi aa ja mere dukan mein...

Me : Par kisine dekh liya toh ?

Paresh : Idhar is floor ke neeche hi hai na dukaan...Bahar thodi na jaana hai...Aogi na nangi mere dukaan mein?

Me : Ha aaungi nangi hokar....(blushing and moaning)

The moment he heard that I agreed to walk nude and go to his barber shop he got horny and increased the speed of fucking.He pulled my 
hair harder and was ready to cum...

He pulled out his dick and held my long silky red hair around his hard dick and started fucking my hair...He after a while came all over my 
red silky hair and with my hair itself he cleaned his dick and all the cum was on my hair...

In the living room Suja was also properly fucked by Shankar....We opened the bedroom door and Shankar was spraying his cum on Suja's 
face and she took all his cum inside her mouth.We hugged each other and kissed and licked each other.They exchanged us again and Shankar 
went behind me and started fucking my pussy and Paresh started fucking Suja's pussy..He was horny looking at Suja's slutty face...He face 
was covered with sindoor and cum all over.My hair was also covered with cum.They  both fucked us hard and deep and by evening they both 
had fucked us nicely and thoroughly...

Evening Uncle Rajan came with his 2 friends....

FATHER IN LAW'S FRIEND (PART-8)

We both were fucked thoroughly by Paresh and Shankar, a barber and a tailor.We were destroyed completely by the 2 low class people and 
we had become their whore.Their sluts for 2 days.Hum do auratein unki rundiyan ban chuki thi.

Evening at 8 Uncle and his 2 friends came.They were of the same age as Uncle Rajan's.The barber and the tailor had left as they had to open 
their shops in the evening.We both got ready after they left.We went for a shower as we were both stinking of cum and our hair was also 
sticky.We both had a good hot shower cleaned our hair.I came out and combed my long silky hair.I was just wearing a towel.I combed and 
tied my hair to a bun and stuck it with a hair stick.I took out a red silk towel from my bag and thought of wrapping that around my body.It was 
not very wide, so it would cover only from just the top of my boobs till my big round gaand.My gaand cheeks would be slightly visible from behind.
I untied my towel and tied the red silky cloth around me and wrapped it tightly around my curves.The cloth could barely hold my boobs and my big 
gaand.I wrapped around and tied the knot to the front over my cleavage.It could be opened by just a small pull of the knot.And it will open up the 
cloth and I will be fully naked.I tied it properly and started doing my make-up.I did my mascara,kajal and lip stick.I put my red sindoor tikka and 
sindoor on my forehead.I also wore my red choker neck piece and the kamarband around my waist on top of the silky cloth.My legs were totally 
naked as the cloth just covered till a bit above my ass cheek line.I didn't wear anything inside and was totally nude if the cloth went off.I wore a 
hanging earing and my nose ring.Big loop one it was.I was looking like a laal chudakkad rundi.

Suja came out of the bathroom after her shower.She said,"Chaitrali tujhe toh aaj sasurji aur unke dost khoob chodenge.Tu ekdum rundi lag rahi 
hai."I blushed.She asked if I had an extra cloth like that.I said yes and took a yellow silky cloth from my bag.I gave it to her and she also did 
all her make up and sindoor and wrapped the yellow silky cloth around her curvy slutty whore body.She combed her hair and tied it to a bun.
We both stood in front of the mirror and we both were looking like desi whores.Both our nipples were pointing through the silky material.
We both looked at each other and said,"Kya rundiyan lag rahi hai na hum dono..."Aaj poora raat chudna hai aur kal sabere neeche barber shop 
mein bhi jaana hai..Uffff bohot mazaa ayega..."

It was 8 in the evening and Uncle came with his 2 friends.They were of the same age as Uncle Rajan's.We opened the door and Uncle Rajan's 
were staring at both of us from tip to toe.Uncle introduced us to them and their names were Niranjan and Rajesh...I will call them as N and R.

Uncle Rajan : Yeh hai meri do bahuyein... Suja aur Chaitrali... (holding both of us around our waists)

N : Rajan teri dono bahuyein ekdum item hai aur teri dono bahu is towel mein sexy lag rahe hai.

R : Ha yaar maal hai saali dono...Tu kitna khush naseeb hai ke tujhe aise do madak bahu mili ...

We just blushed and Uncle kissed both our cheeks...

Uncle Rajan : In dono item bahu ka bohot khayal rakhna padta hai...Meri yeh do madak bahuyein bohot pyaasi rundiyan hai...

R said,"Idhar aa Chaitrali" and pulled me towards him and held me around my waist...N said,"Idhar aa Suja jaan tujhe chodkar bohot 
time hua hai.Aa meri baahon mein..." He saw mangalsutra on our neck and said,"Yaar teri dono bahu kitni gandi raand hai saali.Mangalsutra 
pehenkar chudwa rahi hai dono.Sindoor bhi lagaya hai maathe par.Par sindoor se inki chehre ki rundi ekdum ubharkar bahar aa rahi hai.Yeh 
jyada rundi lagti hai sindoor aur mangalsutra ke saath.Shaadi shuda veshiya raand saali.Ek LAAL VESHIYA hai aur doosri PILI RAAND hai ..."

Uncle went down to bring some beer for them.By then we 4 sat on the sofa and were having some conversations.

R sat next to me and said,"Chaitrali tu ekdum mast aur kadak maal hai meri jaan.Tere in laal hothon ko choomne kaa aur tere in lambe 
ghane baalon ko kholne ka mann kar raha hai meri raand."

Me : Toh phir khol do naaaa chachajiiii.....Meri lambe baalo ko khol daalo aur choomo meri laal raseele hothon ko ... unnnghhhhhhhhh

His hands went behind and took out my hair stick and my long silky red hair fell open and rolled on the sofa.He looked at my face and gave 
long licks with his wet tongue on my cheeks.I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip and left a moan.

Me : Chachaji aur chaato mujhe...Chat chatkar mujhe geeli kar do naaa unngggghhh...

R put his tongue out and licked my cheeks all the way to my red juicy lips and kissed my lips.He slowly pushed his tongue and I opened my 
mouth and our tongue met and we rolled with each other's.He had held my hair tight and was kissing and licking my lips.He licked my face and 
slowly went down to my chest and kissed my neck and he held the knot of my towel in between his teeth and pulled it.The knot slowly 
opened and the silky red cloth slowly slid down over my tight hard nipples and gradually it fell on my lap exposing my big ripe firm mangoes.

R : Ufffff Chaitrali meri jaan kitne bade tarbooz hai tere..(Chaitrali you have got big watermelons) Main inka ras peena chahta hu....

Me : Toh phir choos chooskar pee jao na meri in tarbooz ke ras ko....Choos chooskar poora ras pee jao naaaa Chachajiiiii.....ummmmm

He kept his hands around my big round boobs and slowly brought his lips towards my nipples and started licking and slowly sucking them.
I was so hot and horny I was moaning and saying,"Aur chooso mujhe chachajiiiiiii uuuiiiiimaaaaaaa...."He licked and sucked both my nipples 
in turns and I threw my head back and he held my hair from behind and made me get up.He spread his legs and made me sit on his crotch 
with my legs across him.Now my boobs were positioned exactly in front of his face.He put his face in between my boobs and shook my boobs 
up and down and sideways.He bounced me up and down by moving his crotch up and down and my boobs started bouncing as well.He enjoyed 
the sight.His thing was semi erect and I could feel it from his dhoti.My boobs were bouncing as if I was jogging without wearing anything.

I then sat on my knee in between his legs and slowly untied his dhoti and it fell down.His dick sprung out of his dhoti and it was standing right 
in front of my face.It was pretty big and my lips parted slowly and my red mouth opened automatically looking at his size.He slowly brought 
it near my open mouth and pushed it slowly through my wet red fleshy lips and straight inside my mouth he pushed it.I started sucking and 
licking it's head and licked it all the way down and spat on it.I kept sucking it for sometime and his dick was wet hard enough.He held my hair 
and made me stand up and kneel on the edge of the sofa and meanwhile Rajan Uncle came and opened the door.

Uncle :  Oh Rajesh tu toh meri ghodiyon ko chodna shuru bhi kar liya.

R : Ha saali kitni garam sadi hui rundi bahu hai yaar teri.Ekdum gandi raand hai.( You have got a rotten whore daughter in law and she is also a 
very dirty slut.)

R slowly pushed his dick inside my wet cunt from behind and held my red silky long hair tight.He pulled my hair and pushed his dick deep inside.
He started moving faster and faster.Uncle Rajan gave him one beer which he held in his other hand and was drinking and fucking me.Rajan uncle 
came and dropped his dhoti in front of my face.He took his dick in his hands and asked my to put my tongue out.I put my tongue out which was 
wet and also had some pre cum coated on it and he took his dick and slapped my tongue.He kept slapping my tongue my face and his thing was 
erect.He pushed his dick inside my mouth and started fucking my mouth hard.Now he took my red silky long hair from R's hand and held it tight 
while fucking my mouth.He was about to cum and then he controlled.

Uncle : Saali yeh Chaitrali bahurundi bohot mast choosti hai.Ab thoda Suja ko chodkar aata hu.

He went to Suja and she was also getting fucked doggy style.He held her face and with his fingers opened her mouth and put his dick inside.
He fucked Suja for sometime and N brought Suja to the same couch where I was getting fucked.I saw them bring her like a dog and made 
her climb on the couch next to me.N went on to fuck her mouth while Uncle took her slutty cunt to pound her.N fucked her mouth and then 
my mouth.He fucked both our mouths in turns and finally they 3 were ready to cum and them made us stand like a dog on the floor holding 
our long hair in their hands.They fucked our mouths in turns one after the other as we were kneeling down with our mouths open.

They finally came on our mouth and face like in loads of thick sticky cum.They were all over our face our lips mouth and on our hair.My 
silky hair had become all wet.

"Saali kya rundiyan hai Rajan tere.ekdum chudakkad besharam shaadi shuda RAAND hai dono saali bahuyen."

The 3 fucked us that night till 3 and we went to sleep.Next day I had to go to the barber shop, nude with my hair open.He was supposed to 
give me a hair cut and make me meet his best friend.And Suja will be fucked by the 3 uncles all day while I get fucked downstairs in the barber 
shop.

FATHER IN LAW'S FRIEND [BARBER SHOP] (PART-9)

Next day morning I got up late by 10 as we had slept late as well.We were fucked since we arrived.We were tired and so slept a lot.Morning 
we all got up and I finished my shower first.Then Suja and then the 3 men.We all went to have breakfast near by in a small mess.We had 
breakfast and came back.

The 3 men again rested for sometime and took a nap.Suja and me were on the bed together and kissing and smooching and discussing 
how were fucked by the 5 men ( Uncle rajan and his 2 friends + the barber and the tailor).Suja said that she has never  been such a dirty 
slut before, getting fucked by such low class barber and tailor.I said that it's my first time too.It was 1 in the noon and the 3 men got up.
They came to our room and asked me to go out and go to the barber.They asked Suja to stay.I knew that they were ready after the nap 
to fuck her again.Suja was wearing a gown which I knew will be easily removed and I left Suja alone with the 3 men.Before parting we both 
smooched each other and the men got horny looking at us.

I left the room and they locked it from inside.I went and stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.My big round melons were standing 
proudly and I turned around to look at my big round gaand.My silky nightgown was shining over the mound of my big round plump gaand.My 
phone started ringing and it was Paresh.Paresh said that it was noon and the entire shops are closed.He asked me to come down.He asked 
me to come down the way he had asked me to.I felt shy and said,"Par Paresh mujhe sharam aa rahi hai neeche nangi hokar aane mein."
(I am feeling shy to come down nude to your shop)He said not to feel shy as nobody is there in that junction right now.I said ok and hung 
the phone.

I went again to the mirror and removed the knot of my night gown and my gown dropped on the floor.My big round firm melons were 
already horny thinking of what is going to happen later.My big round gaand was also ready for some spanking and some good treatment.
I opened my hair bun and combed it nicely till the end.I tied it to a bun with a hair stick supporting it.I sat down nude on the stool and 
applied lip stick to my meaty lips.Dark red which would make me look like a whore.A cheap rotten whore.Then I did my mascara and 
applied eye shadow.A dark eye shadow and also put kajal around my big round slutty eyes.I put my sindoor on the forehead and also 
made a bindi with the sindoor itself.A round bindi.I put my long hanging earings and my nose ring.A loop ring it was.Quite a big one which 
made me look more like a local cheap slut.

I put my tongue out and brought some saliva on my tongue.I licked my nose ring with the tip of my wet tongue.I brought little saliva 
on to my red shining lips and licked it with my tongue back.I knew I will have a lot of cum on my lips today till evening.

I got up and wore my kamarband around my waist.I had shaved my pussy clean and also waxed my legs.I wore my long mangalsutra 
and I was now looking like a married whore getting ready to be fucked by a cheap barber and his best friend.

I wore my payal also.I wore my high heel sandal and I was ready to go down stark naked without any cloth on my body.Just the kamarband 
and mangalsutra and payal and earing and nose ring on my body.

I opened the door and the breeze came in.I suddenly felt a horniness in my whore body and my nipples got hard.I looked outside and there 
was no one on the streets and the junction, like Paresh (the barber) said.I came out slowly and this was the first time I was going to walk out 
of a house without wearing any clothes.Completely naked.I stepped out and started climbing down the stairs and Paresh had kept his shop 
door open a little bit.He saw me and opened the door for me.I got into the shop as soon as I can.He closed the door and locked it behind me.
He looked at me and said,"Wah meri ghodi raand, kya nangi rundi banke aayi hai tu.(wow my slut horse,you have come like a nude whore)." 
There was a jasmine gajra on top of his table and he took it.He went behind me and put the gajra around my silky red hair bun.He was 
wearing a lungi and slowly he pushed my naked gaand with his crotch.I could feel his semi erect lund against my big round plump naked 
gaand.

Me : Uff paresh lungi utar do naaa....Meri gaand ko aise maat satao na...(Uff Paresh remove your lungi...Don't tease my big round ass like this.)

P : Toh tu hi utar de na meri raand.(Then why don't you yourself remove my lungi, my slut.)

I turned around and my hands went to his waist and I untied his lungi knot and his lungi dropped down.His dick sprung out and I sat on my knee.
He looked at my red wet lips and kissed my lips bending down.He then slapped his dick on my face and also on my wet red juicy lips.I put my tongue 
out and he held my bun with the jasmine gajra.Holding my hair bun he pushed his dick inside my mouth.He started fucking my mouth front and back 
moving his dick.I was moaning and was enjoying my mouth getting fucked.All my red dark lipstick was pasted on his dick.He started fucking my mouth 
harder and faster.My nose ring was hitting the head of his dick everytime it came out and went back inside my mouth.Then he made me stand up and 
lie down on a wooden bench he had kept for the people to come and sit.It was about the length of my height.He then came over me and held both my 
boobs tight against each other.He spat on the cleavage and kept his dick in between my boobs and started boob fucking me.He held both my nipples in 
between his thumb and index finger and held both my nipples close to each other so that his dick gets properly stuck in between my big round melons.
He fucked my melons hard and just then someone knocked the door of the shop.He got up and stopped fucking my boobs.He said it might be his best 
friend Santosh.I went and took the white cloth used by the barber to cover the body while the hair cut.I covered it around me and sat on the bench.
Paresh opened the door and it was his friend Santosh.He was a very tough man with muscles.Paresh introduced both of us.

P : santosh dekh yeh meri item hai Chaitrali.Isi rundi ko chodne ki baat kar raha tha main.Kaisi hai yeh Chamiya? ( See Santosh this is the sex product I 
was talking about.I was talking about fucking this whore.How is this slut thing?)

Santosh : Uffff kya maal hai yaar.Shaadi shuda bhi hai saali raand.(Uff what a thing she is.She is also a married whore.)

Santosh came to my front and took rounds around me,checking my curves.I was wrapped with the white cloth.He went behind me and smelled the jasmine 
gajra.He said what a frangrant whore I am.He looked at my big round curvy gaand and also praised my big round bums.He came to my front and brought 
his hands to me to shake my hand.I had wrapped the big cloth around me and held it to my front with my hands.The moment he brought his hands 
forward I also forgot about the hold and shook hands with him.The moment I shook hands, the white cloth fell down on the floor leaving me completely 
naked in front of yet another stranger.He was staring at my big melons and curvy body with all the hunger and lust.My right hand was in his hand.I felt very 
shy and covered my face with the left hand.Standing naked without a piece of cloth on my body.

Santosh : Kya mast tight cheez hai yaar yeh raand.Saali shaadi shuda hai phir bhi kitna rundipana hai isme.(What a sexy thing, this slut is man.She is married 
but still a very hot bitch.)

P : Ha yeh saali pakki madak raand hai.Chamiya hai ek number ki.

He left my hand and kept both his hands slowly on my boobs.An electric current went through my body the moment  he touched me.I covered my face with 
both my hands feeling shy.Paresh came and removed my hands from my face and said that they want to see my sexy slutty face.Santosh slowly licked my 
nipple and I left a moan,"Ahhhhhhh."Paresh licked my other nipple and both their hands went behind to knead my big round gaand.They put their hands inside 
my gaand cheeks and kneaded them badly.Santosh kissed my neck and slowly came to my lips.He held my lower lip in between his thumb and index finger and 
pinched them.He parted my lips with his fingers and put his tongue inside my mouth and he smooched me deep inside my mouth.While Paresh held both my 
boobs and was rigourously licking and sucking my nipples.I threw my head back in pleasure and was moaning, ahhhhhhh mmmmmmmm ufffffffffff....

Santosh smooched me and Paresh kept sucking on my nipples for sometime.Santosh's hands were behind kneading my big round plump ass and Paresh's 
hands were on my wet cunt.He was rubbing it with his fingers.I was moaning and then after sometime they made me lie down on the bench where Paresh 
gave me a boob job earlier.Santosh went to the side where I had kept my head and directed his dick towards my mouth.And Paresh went down and 
spread my legs wide open and pushed his dick inside my wet chut.Santosh started fucking my mouth and Paresh my slutty cunt.

Santosh : Saali kya raand hai dekh Paresh, kaisi chud rahi hai do paraye mardo se.Iska mu kitna mast hai.Kya mast choos rahi hai saali veshiya jaisi.

Paresh : Ha isi liye toh bulaya tujhe yaha..Ek number ki rundi hai yeh.

Santosh : Par yeh tere dukaan mein kya kar rahi hai?

Paresh : Yeh baal katwaane aayi hai.Toh maine socha aaj dukaan bandh hi rakhu aur iska baal katwate hue hi isko chod daalu.Isiliye tujhe bhi bulaya.Mast hai 
na yeh raand? (She actually came for a hair cut.So I thought to keep the shop closed and cut her hair and also fuck her here itself.Thats why I called you also.
Isn't she a dirty whore?)

Santosh : Haa saali ekdum sadi hui madak raand hai.(Yes she is one rotten slutty whore.)

Paresh kept fucking me hard as I was moving up and down on that bench and being fucked by Santosh in my mouth.Paresh removed his dick out and gave 
me a boob job.He then came all over my boobs.He sprayed little on my mangalsutra also.Santosh stopped fucking my mouth.

Paresh asked Santosh to fuck her sitting on the barber chair itself.He said he wanted to cut my hair and asked Santosh to fuck me while he gives me a hair 
cut.So they made me get up from the bench and I went to clean up my boobs covered with Paresh's sticky cum.I came back and Paresh made me sit on the 
chair.He put the cloth around me and covered my body.Only my sexy face with the make up and sindoor and the sindoor tikka was visible.Santosh came to 
my front and sat on the ledge right in front of me.The combs and brushes and scissors were kept on that ledge in front of the mirror.He looked at my long 
mangalsutra and my nose ring and my hair bun tied with the gajra.He said,"Chaitrali kya raand hai tu meri jaan." I licked and bit my lower lip and said,"Haa 
Santosh main ek chudakkad shadi shuda RAAND hu." I gave him a lusty look again biting my lower lip.Paresh removed the  gajra and pulled out the hair stick 
from my bun.The moment he took my hair stick my long red silky hair opened and cascaded down.Paresh held my hair and he smelled them.He said that 
my hair smelled very good and fragrant.Santosh sitting on the ledge in front of me asked Paresh to give my hair in his hands.Paresh rotated the chair around 
and Santosh held my hair.He played a lot with my hair.Pulling it and holding it tightly.He rotated my long red silky hair around his arms and smelled them.Santosh 
was horny with my hair.He turned the chair around and He knelt down on the arms of the chair and his dick was erect and right in front of my face.Paresh held 
my hair from behind and and sprayed little water from the water bottle.He combed my hair from the front till it's end.He combed my hair nicely and took the 
scissors and started giving a straight cut to the ends of my hair.Santosh meanwhile kept his hands on my head for support and slowly push his dick inside my 
mouth.He started giving me strokes and slowly started fucking my mouth hard.My head was moving back and forth with every push he made.Paresh was having 
little hard time cutting my hair.He finally finished his job and he held my hair tight for Santosh.

Santosh removed the cloth from my body and got down from the chair.He made me sleep on the chair seat which was very less and below waist my 
body was out.So he kept my legs on his shoulder and spread my legs wide open.Paresh came towards my face and I took his dick inside my mouth.Santosh 
pushed his inside my wet cunt and started fucking me hard.He gave me long and hard strokes.I was moaning and Paresh had held my hair tight.After sometime 
Santosh took my hair in his hands and started smelling it while fucking me.He slapped my boobs and pinched my nipples.

They both fucked me on the chair on the bench and on the floor of that dirty shop.They fucked me till late evening and they took me upstairs to check with Rajan 
uncle,his friends and Suja.They 3 had thoroughly fucked Suja till evening.That night Suja and me got again fucked by Rajan uncle and friends and also by Paresh 
and Santosh.The 5 men fucked us hard that night and the next day morning Rajan uncle,Suja and me left the village.We had a fuckathon during that trip.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM