Adultery My stories since school days
FATHER IN LAW'S FRIEND (PART-4)

As we entered the house it was all empty and just one sofa in the front room.It was a new house, so furnitures were yet to be bought.It was 
a 3 seater sofa and I thought in my mind that Rajan uncle would fuck us on that sofa.Rajan uncle slowly opened the nighty knot around Suja's 
waist and opened her nighty which slowly slid down her shoulders, exposing her boobs as the silk gown travelled down over her hard nipples and 
then over her flat waist and over her big round ass finally.She had really a very round and big ass.

Uncle : Suja kya gaand hai teri.Meri Chaitrali raand idhar aa jao.

Uncle had sat on the sofa and Suja was standing in front of him facing her ass to his face.I also went and stood aside her facing my big round ass 
to his face.He slapped our asses and we were moaning together in pain and pleasure.We were kissing each other standing and uncle was licking 
and slapping our asses.

Uncle : Kya gaand hai tum dono rundiyon ku.Aaj tum dono ko main yaha chodunga.

Uncle parted my gaand and licked inside my pussy.I had bent a bit to properly show him my pussy.He held my long silky hair in his hands and also 
took Suja's long curly hair together and started licking kissing and slapping our round plump gaand.

Suja : Aur maaro Sasurji meri gaand ko.

Me : Is rundi Chaitrali ki gaand ko bhi zor zor se maaro naaa unnggghhhhhhhh.

Uncle : Ufff meri rundiyan ....Dono ki gaand ko main aaj nahi choddunga...Chod chodkar raand bana doonga.

Uncle slapped and licked both our pussy from behind.He still had both our hair in his hands.

Uncle : Chalo ab tum dono rundiyan, kutiya ban jao.Main tum dono ko bedroom le jata hu.

Uncle made us walk like dogs on our knees and hands.We walked like that till the bedroom.Uncle had both our hair in his hand like a leash.He slapped 
our gaand with a small stick.Our boobs were bouncing as we walked like a dog.We reached the bedroom and he made us climb a small temporary 
bed.It had an old mattress.His stick was wooden and was smooth and like a dick to the ends.He must have made it as a sex toy I thought.He 
had still our hair in his hands.He turned us both around holding our hair and asked us to put our tongue out like a dog.He took his dick and slapped 
our tongue turn by turn.He then pushed his dick inside Suja's mouth and started fucking her mouth.She sucked it hard and licked the tip and kissed it.
Then he gave the dick in my mouth and I took it in my mouth slowly after licking it's head and kissing all the way down till his balls.I then took it inside 
my mouth and started sucking it hard and I gave a good blowjob.He was moaning in pleasure and he kept fucking my mouth for a long time.He then 
turned us both around and opened Suja's ass cheeks.He spat inside and rubbed it all over her pussy and slowly kept his dick at the entrance of her 
wet pussy.I was standing to the right of Suja.Then he held her hair tight leaving mine.And pushed his dick inside and started slowly giving her strokes.
She was moaning so uncle asked me to kiss her.We smooched each other and we rolled our tongue.Uncle slowly started massaging my pussy from 
behind and it was all wet.Uncle spat on the wooden polished stick and slowly pushed it inside my pussy from behind.I left a moan when he pushed 
it deep inside.He slowly started pushing it and then out.Slowly he started increasing the speed and also fucking Suja at the same time.i was enjoying 
and was horny as I was getting fucked with a stick.Uncle was also moaning as he kept fucking Suja.

Uncle : Suja raand teri saheli bhi ekdum rundi hai saali Chaitrali.

After sometime uncle removed his dick out and went behind me.He took out the stick with which he was fucking me.Then he put the stick inside 
Suja's pussy and started fucking me with his dick.He was pulling my hair hard towards him and fucking me.He slapped my big round gaand and held 
my kamarband leaving my hair.Holding my kamarband he fucked me for sometime.Uncle then stopped fucking me and also took out the stick from 
Suja's pussy.She was fucked badly by the stick.He made us both lie down on the edge of the bed and our faces were by the edge.Our long hair was 
hanging to the edge as uncle had planned to fuck our mouths in that position.Uncle went and stood the end where our faces were.We kept our 
mouth open and put our tongue out.He came and slapped our tongue in turns one by one and started fucking Suja's mouth.He put his finger inside 
my mouth and I started sucking it.Then he took his dick out of Suja's mouth and put it inside mine.He started finger fucking Suja's mouth.Our long 
silky hair was moving sideways and he was getting horny looking at that.He fucked our mouth in turns for a while and then he took us outside the 
house.Behind there was a small domestic farm where vegetables were grown.It was their backyard.He took us under a tree and asked us both to 
suck his cock till he cums.We sat on our knee under a tree shade and kept sucking Uncle's dick in turns.He had held our hair in his hands and kept 
pushing and fucking our mouth one by one.Finally after sometime he came on Suja's face and some on mine.We both licked the cum and spat 
out.

Uncle said tomorrow morning we shall go out of this village for 2 days, so better pack up your bags and we have to leave early tomorrow morning.

We were totally exhausted after uncle fucked us till evening.I came back had a shower with Suja.We slept that night nude in Suja's room and we 
made some love that night as well.

FATHER IN LAW'S FRIEND (PART-5)

Next day morning Suja and me woke up in the morning and had shower together.We soaped each other, rubbed each other's body kissed and licked 
each other.We came out of the bathroom and Suja took out her saree from her wardrobe.It was a yellow transparent chiffon saree.Her blouse was 
also yellow backless with a string tied behind.She took out her red colored panty and bra.They were floral and pretty sexy ones.She pulled her panty up 
and I helped her wear the bra.I told her it's better if you don't wear the bra as you already have a cup in your blouse itself.So she removed it and I helped 
her with the blouse.I tied the string behind, but her big round boobs were hardly been covered and holding it.She pulled up her underskirt and tied it 
around her waist.Her underskirt was also a yellow silky type.It shined and her shapely ass was looking hot.I slapped her naughty ass.She sat in front of 
the mirror and I took a comb and combed her long little curly hair.I took a yellow hair band and tied her like a pony over her head.She then applied red 
lipstick to her lips and did her mascara which I gave her.She applied little make up, which again I showed.She took a bindi which was a sticker one and 
stuck it in between her eye brows.She put her sindoor and started wearing her saree.She didn't have a collection of erotic jewelry.Like the kamarband 
and all.She wrapped the saree around tightly which I showed and her curves were all oozing out to be tasted by some men.

Me : Suja ekdum maal lag rahi hai tu abhi.

Suja just blushed and I opened my bag and took out my saree blouse underskirt and my panty.I thought of going red which would match with Suja's 
yellow.So I selected a red transparent chiffon saree with a low neck and naked back blouse.Naked back means again it had only thing string to tie.
Thinner than Suja's.The same thing string was for the shoulders as well.It was sleeveless.My meat of my boobs would actually ooze out and can 
be clearly seen while walking as they would keep on moving up and down.I was just wearing a towel with my hair tied to a bun while dressing up 
Suja.Suja came from behind and untied my towel from the front and my towel fell down.She pressed my boobs slowly and kissed my neck.

Suja : Chaitrali hum do din khoob maze karenge.Sasurji hame doosre gaav mein le jaane wale hai.Waha unke kuch dost rehte hai.Woh bhi shayad 
hume chodne aayenge.Jab kabhi main waha jaati hu tab sasurji un sabko bulate hai, aur mujhe chodte hai.

Me : Uffff Suja tum toh mujhse bhi badi rundi ho.Hum do rundiyon ko sasurji aur unke dost milkar chodenge toh bahut mazaa ayega.

I took the blouse and wore it and Suja tied the thin string to a knot tightly so that it doesn't come off while walking.I wore my panty which was a 
thong actually.The string of the thong behind, went and rested inside my ass cheeks.I pulled my red satin underskirt till my waist and tied a knot 
around my waist.I had tailored the underskirt according to Suresh's like.So it had a big round opening exactly over my big round ass.And the underskirt 
was also tight around my ass.So if I only wear the underskirt the flesh on my plump ass would come out of the opening behind.When I wore it I 
could see the big round opening through which my naked gaand was visible with the thin red string of my thong going inside my ass cheeks.Suja 
slapped my gaand and it moved up and down.Ufffff a moan came out of my mouth and then I took my red chiffon saree and wound it around my 
curvy body tightly like Suja did.Suja then helped me comb my long silky straight hair and tied it to a bun on top of my head.Her hair was left open 
after being tied to a ponytail. I stuck a hair stick into my hair bun.So that it would be easy to open my long silky hair.I sat down in front of the 
mirror and applied my kajal.I did my mascara.Put red lipstick.While applying lipstick to my lips the lipstick pod ran over my heavy thick lips.It rubbed 
all the way from left to right and I thought that Uncle and his friends will have a good time fucking my mouth and getting blowjobs with these 
slutty thick lips.I then put sindoor on my forehead and made a round bindi with the sindoor itself.I like to make bindis with sindoor because when Suresh 
fucks my mouth, he likes to smudge the sindoor off.He says I get a slutty look with smudged sindoor bindi.He says I look totally fucked with the sindoor 
smudged off.Then I wore my long hanging earings.And then my nose ring and septum ring.I took out my choker neck piece and wore it around my neck.
Then I stood up and wore the kamarband around my waist over the pallu of my saree.I had worn my saree very much below my navel.

Suja : Chaitrali your septum nose ring is nice and sexy, hanging over your upper lip. Ekdum rundi lag rahi hai tu.Mujhe bhi ek ring de na.

I had an extra one so I took it out of my bag and gave it to her.She put that ring and she licked it with her tongue.We came near each other.Our boobs 
crushed each other's and our wet lips met and we smooched.I put my tongue inside her mouth and we rolled our tongue with each other and 
we both put our tongue out and licked each other's tongue."MMmmmmmmmm Chaitrali raand uffffff Suja raaand hum dono kitni badi rundiyan hai....
unnnggghhhhhhhh."

I wore a high heel and so did Suja.She brought her ponytailed open hair to the front so that her naked back could be seen properly.I had tied my 
long hair to a bun with a hair stick so mine was naked anyway.My kamarband had a hanging ornament which I push it behind right over my big round 
gaand.So when I walk it would keep hitting and moving over my big gaand.

We walked out of Suja's room and it was around 9 in the morning.When we went out everyone were still sleeping as they were all tired after the 
trip they had a day before.Uncle Rajan was sitting on the dining chair waiting for us to have breakfast.Suja's mom in law came and served us the 
breakfast.

MIL : Suja you please be always with Chaitrali when you go to your house.She is a stranger to our village and roam her around and show her places.

Suja : Ok ma I will be with her and take her places and show her exciting stuffs.

Suja looked at me and winked.Uncle saw that and he also winked at both of us.I just blushed and uncle kept his foot on mine and started rubbing 
them.Mom in law said that she is going to lay down for some while and let her know when it's time to leave.She left and uncle was rubbing me badly 
and I was getting horny and wasn't able to concentrate on my breakfast.Suja was also seeing all this.

Uncle : Suja aur Chaitrali tum dono aaj ekdum mast chudakkad rundiyan jaise lag rahi ho.Tum dono ko yeh saree aur blouse bohot jach rahi hai.
Suja tumhara gaand aaj bohot ubharkar dikh raha hai aur Chaitrali ki gaand toh badi hi hai.Tum dono bus ke sabhi mardo ko pagal kar dogi aaj.

We both blushed and finished our breakfast and left saying good bye to mom in law.

We had to walk to the bus stop as it was nearby.Just 5 mins walk.People on the road and at the junction were watching us.Specially the men 
were watching us both hungrily.They were eyeing our swaying big round heavy gaand.

Uncle : Chowk ke sabhi mard tum dono ki gaand ko ghoor rahe hai.Main kitna lucky hu ke mere paas do do rundi bahuyen hai.

We swayed our ass and walked towards the stop.There was no much crowd for the bus,just some 2 3 couples.It was a 56 seater bus.While 
standing there at the stop many men were continuously talking and watching us from tip to toe.Some were even looking at us and smiling.
We both also smiled back.They must be thinking,"Saali do rundiyan kidhar is old aadmi ke saath ja rahi hai."

After a while the bus came and the couples first got in and then we 3 boarded the bus.We kept our bags on the upper compartment and it 
was a big bus with seats like aeroplanes.We went and sat on the second last row as all the couples were sitting more towards the front of the bus.
The journey was of around 3 to 4 hours depending upon the traffic.There were 3 seats then the aisle and then again 3 seats.We sat on either sides 
of uncle so that uncle could enjoy us whenever he wanted.The driver of the bus was also staring at both of us.After we settled down the bus started.
Once the bus started the conductor came and uncle showed him the tickets.The conductor checked the tickets and also checked us both.We both 
gave a naughty smile and he left.The windows of the bus were tinted dark so we can only see whats going on outside but the outsiders can't 
see us.Suja and me looked at each other and gave a naughty smile.Uncle also winked looking at us.

I already had an experience of sex in a bus when I was in school with my Sir.So this was going to be my second one.But as it was day time it 
was risky.So we settled down only for some fondling and kissing and rubbing uncle's dick and a mini session of blowjobs by both of us.Uncle was 
wearing a dhoti so it was easy for him to remove his dick out.

After travelling for 3 hours we finally reached the village.

FATHER IN LAW'S FRIEND (PART-6)

We got down of the bus and came out taking our bags.It was a small junction in middle of the village with little number of shops all around the 
junction.There were around only 10 to 15 shops.Tailor shops, barber shops, general grocery shop and small mess type hotels.Uncle walked 
towards a 2 storey building and we both followed him with our bags in our hand.There were men at the junction who were staring at us.Some 
men were stripping us both nude in their minds.They were looking at us so hungrily that we felt as we were walking nude in that junction.We 
held hands and walked behind uncle.Suja's long hair which was tied to a pony tail and left open after the hair band was behind.So her back wasn't 
properly visible.So I brought her hair to her front so that the men can enjoy more of her back.I had tied my long silky hair to a bun so my back 
was already naked and visible till the end of my waist.Our big round plump ass swayed as we walked and we reached the building.It had 2 shops 
on the ground floor and on top of those shops was a local lodge.Very dirty place it was.It wasn't posh.The shops were of a tailor and a 
barber.The men inside the barber shop and tailor shop were staring at us and the barber himself smiled looking at Suja.Suja also gave a smile 
back and he looked at me and smiled as well.To which I gave a smile back.I asked Suja who he was.Suja said he is also one of the men who 
fucks her when uncle brings her here to this lodge.I gave a naughty smile back and we climbed  the stairs.While climbing the stairs the pallu 
behind me which was tucked inside the kamarband was hitting my bum.The tailor followed us and was just behind me.Suja was to my front 
and uncle to the her front.It was a narrow stair and I knew the tailor was just behind me watching my big round ass climbing up and swaying 
let and right.There were only 2 rooms in that lodge and later I knew the tailor was the owner of the lodge.So he followed us to give the keys of 
the room.He welcomed uncle and uncle introduced us both.

Uncle : Shankar tum meri bahu Suja ko toh jaante hi hoge na. ( He also fucks Suja when uncle and Suja stays in the lodge.) Yeh hai meri 
doosri bahu Chaitrali.Raat ka tayari ho gayi hai na Shankar?

Shankar : Ha Rajan saab ho gayi hai.

Shankar the tailor looked at me and said,"Tum bhi bohot khoobsurat ho Chaitrali.Ekdum Suja jaise hi madak ho."While having the conversation 
the barber also climbed up and greeted uncle.Uncle again introduced us both to the barber Paresh.Paresh held Suja's hands and said,"Suja tumse 
milkar bohot time hua.Kaisi ho tum?" Suja just blushed and said,"Achchi hu." Paresh turned towards me and said,"Toh tum ho woh madak 
Chaitrali." looking at me from tip to toe. "Suja ne phone par bataya tha ke uske saath ek aur item aa rahi hai is baar.Par yeh toh ekdum 
mast chamiya item hai." I just blushed on his remark and Uncle unlocked the room and we all went inside the room.

We went inside and it was a small room which had a living and a bedroom.It was pretty small but it had a small bed and a window in the 
bedroom.

Suja : Chaitrali yeh jagah ekdum low class hai.Yaha log prostitutes ko lekar aate hai.Hum dono ko bhi is gandi jagah par rundiyon jaise chode 
jayenge.Main toh yeh sochkar hi kamuk ho gayi hu ke kitne mard aakar hume yaha chodenge.

Me : Suja hum dono ko yaha rundi bankar rehna hai do din na.Ufffff bohot mazaa ayega.

We both came out of the bedroom and came to the living.Uncle said that he will be going to his friend's place tonight.So Paresh and Shankar 
will take care of you both tonight.I was excited to hear that now a barber and a tailor from a village are going to fuck Suja and me.It was 
around 4 in the evening and uncle said that he is leaving now and will come the next morning.He took his bag and left the place.He said 
he will come back with 2 of his freinds.Suja blushed and uncle winked looking at me.I also knew they were the men who will fuck us the 
next night.I also blushed to his wink.Uncle left and Shankar closed the door.Paresh kept his hands around Suja's waist and I could see that 
his hands were on her big round gaand.Shankar came to me and made me sit on the sofa which was very old and torn one.Paresh took 
Suja inside the bedroom and his hands were on her big gaand and was massaging them as they went inside the room and locked it.Shankar 
looked at me and asked if I was married.Yes he did notice my long mangalsutra and sindoor on my forehead but he wanted to confirm.
I said,"Ha main shadi shuda hu." 

Shankar : Tere pati tujhe khood thokte honge na?

Me :   [Blushing] Ha khoob thokte hai....

Shankar : Kya structure hai tera Chaitrali.Wah mazaa aa gaya tujhe dekhkar hi.Mast badi gol tight gaand aur tere mumme bhi mast bade 
hai aam jaise.Aur tera chehra bhi ekdum chudakkad aur madak hai.Rundi jaisa chehra hai tera.

His hands slowly went behind and held me around my waist tightly.I left a moan and he kissed my cheek.His other hand he kept on my face 
and his fingers travelled from my forehead to my nose touching my septum ring and then on to my juicy thick lips.He rubbed my lips taking 
them in between his fingers and slowly pushed his finger inside my mouth.I sucked on his finger like a popsickle and his hands went from my 
waist to my big round ass.He took his finger out of my mouth and made me stand.He was sitting on the sofa.He turned me around and 
he could see my big round gaand in front of his face.He slapped my gand from over the saree itself.I just left a moan,"UUiiiiiiiiiiimaaaaaaaaaa."

Shankar : Kya badi gaand hai teri Chaitrali.Saali badi gaandwaali raand.Shaadi shuda veshiya saali,ek paraye mard se chudvane aayi hai ek 
tharki lodge mein.Besharam biwi raand saali.

He untied the knot behind my blouse and slid it down from my shoulders.He removed the pallu tucked inside my kamarband from behind.He 
dropped my pallu down easily as it wasn't pinned to my string blouse.He unwound the saree which made me turn around in circles.The moment 
my saree was opened he saw my silky shiny underskirt.He turned me around and he saw the big round opening right over my big round gaand.
And he also saw the string of my thong which had gone inside my gaand cheeks.He slapped that part of the opening.He said,"Kya skirt pehna 
hai rundi tune andar.Ekdum chudakkad hai tu saali veshiya.Teri badi moti gaand bahar aa rahi hai is opening se." Saying that he slapped the 
plump part of my ass which was jutting out of my underskirt.He bit my plump gaand cheeks coming out of that opening.I moaned in pain and 
pleasure.He licked the middle of my ass cheeks and pulled out the string of my thong.I was wearing only my back open peticoat which had a 
thong inside,the string blouse which was untied from behind,my kamarband,long hanging mangalsutra,nose ring,septum ring,my sindoor,my bindi 
made of sindoor,bangles and my payal.He stripped my blouse and the strings came off my shoulder and my blouse fell down.My big round 
firm mangoes sprung out and became naked as the blouse slid down my boobs.I was standing topless in front of a person who was a stranger 
and just a local barber.I thought I had become such a slut,such a rundi who is ready to get fucked by any random man.I had become a cock 
hungry raand.He said,"Rundi Chaitrali saali,tere yeh bade bade aamo ko main masalkar daba daalu."He got up and held me from behind and his 
semi erect dick was exactly on the opening of my peticoat,so I could feel it properly on my plump gaand coming out from that opening.He was 
wearing a lungi.Just a lungi so I could clearly feel that he was going hard on my ass.

He held both my boobs in his hands from behind and was pushing his dick against my big round gaand."Kyaa badi tight gol gaand hai teri Chaitrali.
Teri gaand toh Suja se bhi badi aur gol hai.Tere in bade bade mammo ko dabau main aahhhhhhhh.." He pressed my boobs hard and pinched my 
nipples.I left a moan ahhhhhhhhhhh and threw my head back on his shoulder.He kissed and licked my neck and slowly went to my naked back.
He was still playing with my boobs with both hands.He was pressing them hard and kissing my naked back.He licked and slowly went down till the 
line of my peticoat.He turned me around and looked at me from down.He said,"Tujhe ab poori nangi kar du main?" I said," Ahhhhhh nangi kar do na 
mujhe.Kapde utarkar  mujhe ek nangi rundi bana do naaaa unnnggghhhhhhhh."His hands went behind and the knot of my underskirt was exactly 
at the middle on top of my big round ass.He untied it and my peticoat slid down over the curvature of my big round gaand and then over my knee 
and finally dropped down."Saali tu ekdum raand lagti hai jab nangi ho jaati ho, meri raand.Chudakkad veshiya saali, kya rundi hai tu meri jaan."I came 
out of the peticoat on the floor and stood aside.He got up and looked into my eyes.I felt shy and closed my face with my hands."Mujhe aise mat 
ghooro na,mujhe sharam aa rahi naa." He said,"Sharma mat meri jaan.Ab toh tu nangi ho gayi hai na.Ab kya sharmana."He removed my hands 
from my face and looked at me in my eyes.I looked down and he held my chin and made me look at him.I blushed and he gave a peck on my 
cheek and kissed my lips.He kissed my plump thick lips and slowly inserted his tongue inside.His hands went behind and massaged my big round ass
and slapped them hard."Meri badi gaand ko aise mat maro naaaa..." I said in between freeing myself from the smooch.He said,"Chaitrali teri is 
badi moti gaand ka main deewana ho gaya hu.Tu meri badi gaandwaali nautanki raand hai na Chaitrali." looking at me said. I just blushed giving 
him an erotic look.I closed my eyes and put my tongue out and licked my septum nose ring which hung over my plump upper lip.He held my hair bun 
and kissed my neck slowly coming down to my big round boobs.I was only wearing my red thong with my kamarband, nose rings, long hanging earing,
mangalsutra, and payal on my ankle.I said in my mind,"Chaitrali tu is se ekdum sharmili rundi dulhan jaise pesh aa.Ufff kya rundi hai tu Chaitrali,gaav 
mein kisi gair mard se chudva rahi hai."His hands were on my big round moti gaand and massaging them.

Shankar : Chaitrali tumhe pasand hai na jab main tujhe raand bulau toh?Suja ko bohot pasand hai agar use koi rundi bulaye toh.

Me : Ha mujhe bhi pasand hai.

Shankar : Uff meri jaan teri yeh madak badan ekdum kadak hai raand.

I just blushed.

Shankar : Main tere yeh lambe baalon ko khol du meri chamiya rundi ?

Me : Khol do na Shankar, waise bhi tumne mujhe nangi kar di hai.

He removed my hairstick and my hair fell open,cascading down till my big round gaand.

Shankar : Kitne lambe baal hai tere Chaitrali.Teri badi moti gaand tak lambi hai.Tumne baalo ko laal rang di hai kya?(I had colored my hair red)

Me : Ha laal rang di hai baalo ko.

Shankar : Ufffffffff sab laal hai, tere honth,tera sindoor,tera tikka,teri chaddi (thong) aur tere yeh lambe baal bhi.Ekdum LAAL RAAND hai tu.

I just blushed and he kept sucking my nipples one by one,giving me immense pleasure and also pressing and fondling my big round mangoes.
He had held my long hair to it's end and was treating my boobs,kissing and licking and sucking.

Shankar : Rundi,mera lungi khol neeche baithkar.

Me : Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai tumhara lungi kholne mein.

Shankar : Sharma mat meri LAAL RAAND.Khol lungi aur nikal mera lund bahar.

I sat down and untied his lungi from his waist and his dick sprung out.

Shankar : Ab le mera lund teri mu mein meri LAAL RAAND.

My mouth slowly opened looking at his size.He was big and round and straight.I put my tongue out and took it slowly on my tongue and slid 
it inside my mouth.I started sucking it slowly and took it out again and licked it's head.

Shankar : Meri LAAL RAAND teri laal hontho se choos mera lund ko.Aur apne laal jeebh (tongue) se chaat meri lund ko meri ghodi chudakkad raand.

He was treating and abusing me like I was a third class prostitute.I was feeling as if I was a dirty street slut.While he fucked me he could see 
my septum nose ring hitting his dick every time it came out and went in.He was looking at my red sindoor,red round bindi,my nose rings, and my 
slutty round eyes and fucking my mouth deep inside.He held my red colored silky long hair in his hand and increased the force of fucking my mouth.

Shankar : Ahhhhhh meri raand, chudakkad ghodi,Lund ki bhooki chamiyaaaaa ahhhh aur choos aur choos.

His hold on my hair tightened and he slowly stopped and took out his dick out of my mouth.He pulled me up and made me stand holding my long 
silky red hair.He made me walk towards the sofa holding my hair.

Shankar : Kutiya jaise khadi ho ja meri LAAL RAAND Chaitrali.

I stood on my knees like a dog and holding my long red hair he also got over the sofa and slowly directed his dick towards my wet slutty cunt.
He slowly slid it inside.With another hand he parted my gaand cheeks and pushed his dick further inside and pulled my hair.He pulled my hair 
and with a force he pushed his dick to the depths of my rundi chut.He started moving back and forth slowly.

Shankar : Ohhhh Chaitrali raanddddd tere yeh lambe laal baal mujhe pagal kar rahe hai....uffffffff

Puch Puch Puch Puch he kept fucking me.I could now hear Suja moaning sound from other room.Paresh was riding Suja very badly.It sounded like 
that from her moan and cries.Here Shankar was fucking me like an animal hard and deep.

Shankar : Ahhhh meri LAAL RAAND.....

Me : Chodo Shankar mujhe.Ek gandi sadakwaali rundi ki tarha chodo mujhe...ahhhhhhhhhh Main rundi hu ...... LAAL RAAAND hu tumhari....Apni 
rakhayel banakar is gaavwaalo se chudai kara do meri.Mere lambe ghane baalo ko aur kheencho.....Chod chodkar meri chut ko faad do naaaa....
unnngghhhhhhhhh aur thoko mujhe.....

Shankar : Saali thuki hui raaand hai tu meri gandi rundi Chaitrali...

Me : Haaa mujhe thok thok kar barbaad kar do.Is gandi rundi rakhayel ko chod chodkar barbaaad kar do....

Shankar : tujhe toh aaj main chod chodkar barbaad kar doonga meri ghodi kutiya raaaand.....

Me : Main ek gandi shadi shuda LAAAL RAAAAND hu....mujhe ek veshiya ki tarha chod daalooo unnghhhhhhh...

He turned me around after a while of doggy fucking and laid me on the sofa.He came from front spreading my legs and holding my big round boobs.
He fucked me hard and he was ready to cum.He held my red silky hair in his hands and pushed his dick inside my mouth passing my red lips and 
red tongue.He fucked my mouth badly and finally came in my mouth.

The door of the bedroom opened as Suja's and Paresh's sounds had stopped like us.They came and .........
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM