Adultery My stories since school days
TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 5

Ajit and Shalu sat together and I sat with Shaji.The flight was not crowded so there was no one sitting on the third seat.Our row was the last one.
Ajit and Shalu were sitting to the front after a row,which was empty.No one was there on our side row as well.Shaji made me sit by the window.He 
sat on the middle seat.He looked and me and gave a peck on my cheek.He said you look very voluptuous.I blushed on his comment.When his 
lips touched my cheeks I felt as if he had kissed my shaved chut with his lips.I closed my eyes and left a light moan.unngggggg.He kept his hands on 
my thighs and started slowly massaging me.I was getting horny.The air hostess came and Shaji gave her some money.I didn't knew for what.
Shaji also got up and spoke something to her.She looked at me and smiled.I didn't know what he told her.She gave me a naughty smile and I 
returned a smile.He sat back and I asked what he told her.He said that he had asked her to allow no one to use the rear washroom.I asked why.
He said because we both will be there for sometime.He said I am going to the washroom and you come after a minute.He left and I took a mirror 
from my bag and checked my lipstick and make up.It was intact.I thought for a second and I knew that he will strip my saree off and there won't be 
enough place to wear my saree.So I took my bag from the upper compartment and took out a skirt and top.I walked towards the washroom when 
the air hostess looked at me and gave a naughty smile.I smiled back.I went and the door was open.I went inside and Shaji was standing nude there.
I went in and he locked the door.He turned me around and opened my blouse knot behind.Then he removed my pallu and unwound my saree.I was 
standing only in my peticoat.He untied the knot of that and dropped it.Now there was only my back open panty.He made me sit on the WC and I held 
his dick in my hands and jerked it hard.I opened my red wet mouth and put my tongue out like a dog.He said,"Chat rundi kutiya,,, choos mere lund ko."
He removed the hair stick from my hair bun and my long silky hair opened and fell down.Some fell on my face.He removed the hair from my face and held 
it in his hands.He held my hair tight and was fucking my mouth.His dick was hard and wet now.

He made me stand on the WC with my knee on it's edge.He could see my long red colored silky hair,my kamarband and my big round plump gaand from 
behind.He slapped my gaand and slowly pushed his dick inside my chut.My chut was wet since a long time.He pushed it deep inside and started stroking 
it hard inside out.He kept slapping my gaand with his hand while he held my silky hair with another hand.I was also pushing myself towards him in rhythm.
His crotch was coming and hitting my gaand in quick intervals.He increased his speed and got ready to cum.He turned me around and made me sit on the 
WC.I sat and opened my mouth putting my tongue out.I jerked his dick hard and after sometime he sprayed all his cum on my face and I took some in 
my mouth also.He had held my silky hair and kept his dick inside my mouth till his dick went soft and small.My lipstick had gone around places off my 
lips.He got into his pant and shirt and he went out and called Ajit.After some minutes Ajit came in and he also made me give a blowjob.He went wilder 
than Shaji looking at my hair and sexy married face with the sindoor and bindi and my hanging nose ring.He fucked my mouth looking at my face and 
holding my long hair for a long time.

He held me around my waist and kept me on the small wash basin and pushed his dick inside my chut,standing in between my legs.He lifted me and I 
rolled my legs behind him like we fold hands.And my hands around his neck.he stood properly and started moving my up and down.Every time when he 
brought me down his dick would go deep inside my chut.Then up I go and dick goes out.Down he brings me and his dick goes again in.He was fucking me 
holding me in his arms.My long silky hair was moving up and down.He could see my back and my long hair in the mirror.My boobs were almost on his 
face everytime when he lifted me up and then brought down.I was moaning heavily without thinking that I was getting fucked on a flight and inside it's 
washroom.He fucked me hard and deeper than Shaji and then when he got ready to cum.He made me sit on the WC and pushed his dick inside my mouth.
He fucked my mouth holding my hard.He fucked and after a while discharged his cum all inside my mouth.I was exhausted with the quickies with 2 men.
Ajit got ready and went out.

I sat down for a while.Washed my face and wore my thong and my skirt.I wore the top without bra.My nipples were paining because both the men pinched 
them hard while fucking me.I did my make up and went back to my seat.I sat there and had food.I saw Shalu and Ajit going to the washroom and also 
the air hostess giving a wicked smile.Shaji and me giggled.When I finished my food I saw Ajit coming out of the washroom and going back to his seat.I knew 
Shalu got fucked by Ajit.Then in some minutes Shaji got up and went to the washroom.He also had gone to fuck her.He came after 10 15 minutes.He looked 
exhausted.He kissed me and smooched me.My hair was open.After 10 minutes Shalu also came out of the washroom and we exchanged a naughty smile.
She also looked exhausted.She didn't change the dress because she was already wearing a micro mini and and tight top.Only her hair had gone little messed 
up.I knew both the men liked long haired women.

We reached Delhi and went to the hotel.

TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 6

We reached the hotel and they both left Shalu and me in a room.They went to the other room and asked us to get ready as there was a night party 
they had arranged with other members in the hotel restaurant.We went inside our room and it was a huge room.Luxurious one.We got our luggage 
in place and Shalu went for a shower.She came out and got ready.She left the room as soon as she was ready.I went to the shower and was 
standing under the shower.The warm water was flowing over every inch of my nude and curvy body.There was a huge mirror where I could see 
myself taking shower.My nipples were erect and my curvy big round gaand was all wet.I applied soap to my gaand and in between my thighs.I 
washed those places properly as it was covered with the cum of both the men.I scrubbed myself properly.And after shower I came out and opened 
my bag.Shalu was long gone as she wanted to have a fuck again with Ajit.So she had gone to their room.I loved to do little shringar and then 
tease men being an innocent slut.I loved to do all the nakhras and jhatka matkas for the men around me.

I had carried some fake jewelry with me to wear with the saree.I had brought my new blouse also which was a little different from the others that 
I normally wear.I had brought my make up kit and my high heels also.

I sat in front of the mirror,first opened my wet hair.Blow dried my long silky red hair.I brushed my hair slowly till the end.I combed my hair and 
rolled it upwards and made a bun.I tied my bun tight and stuck a hair stick to it.My hair stick was also ornamental.My hair was done.I put my 
kajal and then took my mascara and did my eye lashes.I did my eye brows.Made an outline for my lips with a pencil.Then I applied lipstick.
I rubbed my lips with each other and my lips had got all the bright red lipstick.I applied lip gloss after that.I did little make up also.Then I took my 
sindoor dibbi (pot) and took little sindoor and made a big round bindi out of it.And also put sindoor on my forehead in between my forehead.

Then I took my jewelry box and took out my earings,my kamarband,my necklaces and other chain,colored glass bangles,nose rings and my 
matha patti (it's a forehead jewelry which are worn during wedding.I thought of wearing that because I wanted to be like an innocent shy slut)
I took my long hanging earing and wore it.Then I took my nose ring.I wore it on left side.Then my nose chain on the right side of my nose.Then 
I wore a spetum nose ring which was on the centre.Took out my choker necklace and wore it around my neck like a dog's neck belt.I felt like a 
dog putting my tongue out for dicks to taste.I took my yellow blouse which was more like a bra only.A strapless bra.It was just an elastic velvet 
band kind of a cloth which is to be pulled till the chest and over the breasts.My blouse was quite tight enough.My firm boobs were standing proudly.
I then wore my underskirt which was very transparent and very thin.It was also yellow.I didn't wear my panty or thong.Then I took my chiffon 
yellow saree and wound it around my curves tightly.My curvacious body looked as if it was gift wrappedI took my glass yellow bangles and wore it 
on both my hands.I wore my kamarband over my saree around my waist, quite low from my navel and it hung to my side.It also had a hanging.
I took my high heel sandal and wore it.I also wore my anklets.It was an ornamental desi anklet.I wore my toe ring and my nails were already polished.

I stood up and went and stood in front of the mirror.I looked at myself.Long silky hair tied to a bun with an ornamental hair stick, red sindoor,
red bindi made with the same sindoor, matha patta around my forehead,2 nose rings on either side,one with a chain which connected my earring.
Then my septum nose ring which hung over my upper red lip.Red lips with the gloss on it.My naked chest and my neck having a pearl choker neck piece.
My cleavage and the circles of my boobs were visible from my velvet blouse.Any man who sees me would give me a boob job putting his dick in between 
my boobs.My saree tucked in below my navel line and my kamarband hanging around my 28 waist.I stood tall and sexy on my high heel.Ufff I knew there 
were many men for the party tonight and I would be seducing a lot of them and get fucked by them as well.I sprayed a nice scent for my armpit and a 
perfume for my blouse and saree.

I took my long string leather purse which hung till a bit low that my bum line.The string was a thin long one.I just had my lipstick, my kajal ,my mascara
a dildo and a packet of condom in my bag.I thought in my mind what a slut I had become.I took the door keys and locked the door and walked towards 
Ajit and Shaji's room.When I reached the door I could hear Shalu moaning and crying loudly.I knocked the door and said that I was Chaitrali.They asked me 
to come in.Since I had the keys of that room also,I opened the door and when I went in I saw Shalu was being fucked by Shaji in a doggy position and 
Ajit was fucking her mouth holding her long hair.They saw me and got aroused but they were busy fucking Shalu.So I said I'll go downstairs and will wait 
for them in the party.It was already 7.30 pm.They said ok and I locked the door and went downstairs.On the ground floor there was a huge hall which 
was booked for the party.There was music going on in the hall and I walked towards that hall.When I entered it was a huge ballroom.It was all dark inside 
with just some disco kind of lights and some dim lights at some corners with the music.The music was good and I could see that it was almost full.There 
were many men and many ladies.Some wearing sarees,some wearing modern dresses like mini skirts and dresses.They were all dancing to the tune.There 
was a DJ who was playing the music.

I walked in towards a corner where I saw a seat.I sat on the sofa and was watching all the men and women dancing.Some men had their hands over the 
woman's bums and were squeezing them hard while dancing with them.Some were even having a good time at the dark corners, kissing and smooching 
going on.I got horny looking at them.One man noticed me that I was sitting alone.He came to me and introduced himself as Dhiren.I introduced myself as 
Chaitrali.He sat next to me and looked at me from head to toe.He said,"Chaitrali you look very beautiful and sexy."I just blushed and said,"Thank you Dhiren."
He took my hand in his hands and kissed my hand.I just blushed and took eyes away from him.He then asked about my background.

Dhiren : Toh batao Chaitrali tum kaha se ho aur kiske saath aayi ho yaha?

Me : Main bombay se hu.Main Ajit aur Shaji ke saath aayi hu.

Dhiren : Oh achcha....Aur woh kaha hai?

Me : Woh dono fresh ho rahe hai room mein.Thodi der mein aayenge.

Dhiren : Tum shaadi shuda ho?

Me : Ha main shaadi shuda hu...

Dhiren : Tumhare pati kya karte hai?Kya use pata hai ke tum yaha aayi ho?

Me : Mere pati abroad hai.Par unhe pata nahi ke main yaha aayi hu.

Dhiren : Tum bohot bold aurat ho Chaitrali.Aur bohot sexy bhi. ( I blush ) Agar use pata chala ke tum yaha aayi ho toh?

Me : Toh phir problem ho jayegi...

Dhiren : Tumhe pasand hai aise parties mein jaana?

Me : Ha mujhe bohot pasand hai.

Dhiren : Tumhe mardo ke saath rehna pasand hai?

Me :   [ I blush and say ] Ha pasand hai.

Dhiren : Kya tumhe kisi mard ne chua hai shaadi ke baad?

Me : Ha chua hai.

Dhiren : Tumhe pasand hai ?

I just blush.And he gets his answer.

Dhiren : Kya main tumhe chu sakta hu?

He starred at my naked chest and my deep cleavage and kept his hands on my shoulders and made me turn towards him.He gave a kiss on my 
cheeks and I bit my lips.I left a light moan.

Dhiren : Kya tumhe yeh kiss pasand aaya?

Me : I just blushed and said "Ha pasand aaya Dhiren."

Dhiren : Tumhe pati theek se khush karte hai?

Me : Matlab? (I wanted to act as an innocent slut.)

Dhiren : Matlab pati tumhe bistar par khush rakhte hai yah nahi?

Me :   (I blushed) Ha khush rakhte hai..

Dhiren : Achche se thokta hai ?

Me : Ha ...Achche se thokta hai..

Dhiren : Kya kisi aur ne tumhe thoka hai ?

Me : Ha kuch dost hai pati ke. Jo mujhe pati ke saath hi mujhe thokte hai.

Dhiren : Wah .... toh tumhara pati kaafi cool hai.

Me :  (Blushing) ha hai.

Dhiren : Kya tum mujhe thokne dogi?

Me :  (I blushed) hmm

He kept his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.He said he will take me to his room for some fun.I agreed to it.He made me stand up 
and took me to the dance floor and I danced with him.He kept his hands around my waist and was massaging my bare back.My boobs were bouncing 
up and down and was also getting crushed against his chest.Everytime my boobs used to get crushed by his chest, my pussy used to get wetter and 
wetter.My cleavage was very visible and all the men around were watching us dance.I was shaking and moving my big round gaand left and right.There 
was nothing to hold my pallu as I was wearing a blouse which was like a band around my boobs.There was no strap on my shoulder to pin my pallu.So 
my pallu slipped down and only my blouse around my chest holding my heavy boobs was visible.I tried to get my pallu back and Dhiren held me around 
my gaand and pressed them hard.I moaned,"uuuuiiimaaa Dhiren meri gaand ko aise na dabao naaa...."He looked at my sexy expression and pressed my 
boobs after that.He pressed them hard.I could feel his strong hands massaging and pressing my big round boobs hard and pinching them.I bit my lips with 
pain and moaned,aahhhhhhhhhhh Dhirennnn....Dhiren then unwound my saree and I was only wearing my yellow underskirt and the yellow velvet blouse 
which was just a band around my boobs.He asked me to dance half naked in front of everyone.I continued dancing as he asked.Only velvet band around 
my boobs,yellow underskirt which was almost transparent.People could see my half naked legs through my semi transparent underskirt.I was not wearing 
anything inside, but thankfully the areas around my chut and gaand had opaqae floral patterns which covered almost 80% of my private parts.My kamarband 
was hanging around my waist,my choker neck piece around my neck,long hanging mangalsutra which hung over my velvet blouse.Long hanging earring, my 
matha patta,my nose rings.My long silky hair tied to a bun with a hairstick.And my high heel sandals.I was shaking my ass left and right and some men around 
us started shouting and asking,"Kaun hai yeh kamasutra item Dhiren?Teri raand hai kya?" Dhiren looked at me to see if I was offended.He said sorry for them.
I said it's ok.I like when men call me raand or rundi or rakheyl.Dhiren was full with lust now.I could make it out with his eyes.He pressed my boobs and kissed 
my lips deep.His saliva was all over my red slutty lips.The men who were his friends again shouted,"Dhiren teri raand ekdum mast hai yaar.Ekdum chuddakkad 
aur madak hai saali RUNDI."Dhiren ripped open my velvet blouse and my big firm round mangoes flung out and bounced up and down with his force.I was 
standing topless in the huge hall.Dhiren and his friends took me to the stage where there was a focus light.Dhiren took a mic and said,"Friends who all are 
willing to fuck my rundi tonight?" My mangoes were shining in the focus light and my nipples were erect and hard.Dhiren removed the knot behind my 
underskirt and it dropped down.I was totally naked now.My clean shaven pussy was also shining as my chut had become wet already.

TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 7

Only wearing my high heel sandals and all my ornaments with my red sindoor and mangalsutra hanging over my 2 big round mangoes and standing on 
the stage in front of so many men was making me horny by the second.It looked like my village fantasy was going to come true.The set up was the 
same as I always dreamt of.Dhiren was behind holding me by my waist.He took a mic and the DJ stopped the music.Dhiren announced on the mic.
According to our plan there will be one woman whom we will have for one day.And in total we have got 10 days and 10 ladies.When I came here it was 
very hard to decide whom to allocate the first day.But now my doubt is cleared and I vote Chaitrali for the first night.Who else would vote for my rundi?
All the men shouted and voted for me.Even most of the ladies.Some didn't want to start off on the first day itself.Some were having no idea of what 
would happen.Some were a little hesitant.But I always wanted to be a whore and standing nude in between so many men was making me horny and hot.
All the 10 15 men shouted,"Aaj pehle din is rundi ko hi chodenge.Saali ekdum desi bhabhi jaisi maal hai yeh item.Chehra itna chudakkad hai aur badan bhi 
ekdum madak hai saali is kutiya bhabhi ka.NANGI KAAMASUTRA RAAND HAI SAALI."

All the women had an option of leaving as the men had arranged another set of party for the women not participating in this party.One day party was only 
for one selected woman.All the men would fuck that one selected woman and the rest could go and enjoy the daru party at the swimming pool outside.So 
all the women left and only I was left nude and horny amongst all the men.The men locked the door when all the women left the hall.

Dhiren asked one man to go and get the stuff.I didn't knew what it was.The man came back with some chair,bench,desk,a bed, a stool.I was wondering 
why he had brought all those furnitures.I asked Dhiren why has he brought all this.Dhiren said,"Chaitrali yaha sabhi logo apne apne marzi se chudai karna 
hai.So they have brought all these for you.They will make you sit and sleep on these and fuck you.Tumhara gang bang bhi hoga.Tum tayar ho na rundi 
bhabhi?" I just blushed and said,"Ha tayar hai tumhari bhabhi."

The furnitures were placed all around the hall.There was a bed which was decorated like a suhag raat bed.I knew all these men would fuck me in all 
the positions.Dhiren called everyone and asked them to stand around the stage.All the 10 15 men gathered around the stage on which Dhiren and me 
were standing.I was totally nude with just my jewelry.Dhiren asked in his mic,"Dosto yeh kaun hai hamari?" And the men shouted,"Hamari bhabhi hai."
Dhiren asked me,"Aur tum kaun ho hamari ?" He gave the mic to me,I said,"Main tum sab ki bhabhi hu." Dhiren took the mic and asked the men,"Aaj 
yeh bhabhi hamari kya banane waali hai dosto??" They shouted,"RRAANNNDD." Some shouted rundi, some maal, chhavi,item, maal, veshiya bhabhi,
chudakkad bhabhi and kutiya bhabhi.But most of them shouted RRAND. Dhiren again gave the mic to me and asked,"Tum kya banogi bhabhi?" I said,"
Main tum sab ki rakhayl bhabhi banungi aaj raat ko.Mujh jaisi ek chudasi rraand ko aaj thok daalo tum sab devar milkar."

Dhiren turned me around and my big round fleshy gaand was facing the men.The men could see my high heels then my anklet then my hanging kamarband,
backlace of my mangalsutra and then my tied long silky hair with a hair stick.Dhiren took a gajra of jasmine flower.He stuck it around my bun.The men were 
going crazy looking at my big round gaand.Dhiren said now all the men here will come and slap or spank or bite or kiss or lick your gaand,one by one 
coming on the stage.He asked the men,"Kya tum sab ready ho dosto apni bhabhi rakhayl ki gaand ko marne?" Every man shouted yes.The first man came 
on stage and he slapped my big round fleshy gaand, really hard.My ass swung up and down left and right.I was standing by the edge of a chair facing the men 
coming up to the stage.Dhiren had kept a mic stand in front of my mouth to listen to the moans and sound that I would make when I get a spank or a 
slap.My big round ass was bulging.

Some men spanked me hard.Some kissed and licked.Some spat on my gaand.Some slapped with their hands and some slapped with their waist leather 
belts.I was shouting, "uuuiiiiiiiimaaaaaaa,, unngghhhhhhhh aahhhhhh ouchhhhhh." Finally each and every man had slapped and spanked me nicely.

Now it was time for my mangoes to be treated by the men.Dhiren looked at a man and asked him to bring it.I didn't know what this it was.The man 
went and brought a big board made of cardboard or someting.Brown in color like a cardboard.It had 2 round holes.The size of the board was bigger 
than me.Dhiren took it and and kept in front of me.I could see anyone as it was like a wall obstructing my view.Dhiren came to me giving the board to 
that man.Dhiren went behind me and pushed me towards the board.He held my boobs from behind and directed both my boobs towards the hole.He 
stuck both my boobs on to those holes on the board.Now from the front all the men could only see my 2 hanging big round mangoes.Dhiren said that I 
should not see who is sucking my boobs.Dhiren called all the men to come and do whatever they want to do with my boobs.I suddenly felt a tongue sucking 
and licking my nipples.My nipples had already become hard.Man after man came and sucked and licked and bit and pinched my nipples.Some gave me a 
good massage.Some pinched my boobs.Some nicely licked and sucked my nipples.Dhiren asked the men,"Apni rundi bhabhi ka aam kaisa laga dosto?"
Every man shouted,"Bhabhi ke aam ekdum chudakkad hai Dhiren." Some men even came in a group and sucked both my nipples and I could feel multiple 
hands massaging at the same time while my nipples were getting sucked and licked.My chut was getting wet and wetter.Finally for once all the men had 
a good bite and taste on my mangoes and Dhiren let me free from that board.My nipples were swollen with the treatment they got.

Then it was time for my red lips and my wet mouth.Dhiren asked all the men,"Ab dosto, kaisa rahega agar hum sab apni chudasi bhabhi ke mu ko chode?"
Men started shouting,"mazaa aa jayega bhabhi ki rundi mu ko chodne mein." Dhiren asked,"aur kis kisko bhabhi ki chut ko bhi chatna hai?" All the men 
shouted and said they all want to lick my chut.Hearing that itself my chut flushed.Dhiren made me stand on a chair in doggy position and asked the men to 
fall in queue.They all had already dropped their pants and I could see around 10 15 cocks hard tight and erect waiting to fuck me.I was so fucking horny.
Dhiren held me by my hanging kamarband so that I don't lose balance.It felt as if he has held his pet dog.First man came and licked my cheeks and kissed 
my lips.He kept his dick right in front of my face and I put my tongue out.He could see my nose ring,my nose chain and my septum nose ring.My red lips 
were going to be fucked so badly I knew.My hanging earings and my red sindoor and round bindi.The man said I looked like a kamasutra slut.Like a married 
whore.He pushed his dick inside my mouth and I started sucking him.He kept pushing his dick inside and started fucking my mouth.My spetum nose ring 
was hitting his dick everytime it came in and went out of my mouth.Another man came and started licking my chut from behind.Oh I was having a slutty 
wave inside me, rushing and gushing my mind and my body away from my control.One by one the men came and fucked my mouth and licked my chut.
After a while of my mouth fucking my hair stick fell off and my long silky hair cascaded down.The man whose was fucking my mouth, while my hair opened,
got a hard on like hell and his cum came rushing out of his dick into my mouth.He sprayed on my face also.Finally my mouth had got fucked by each and 
every man.

Dhiren shouted,"Dosto ab bhabhi ki chudai ka time hai.Is poore hall mein,ek ek corner mein rakhkar chodenge hum apni rundi bhabhi ko."Dhiren asked me 
to go to the first man who wanted to fuck me, making me stand like a dog on a stool.He was standing near the stool.I walked down from the stage.All the 
men gathered around the stool.They all were cheering the first man who was going to fuck me.I went and stood in front of me.He made me kneel down and 
held my long silky hair.He rolled my hair around his hands and held it tight.I put my wet cum coated tongue out and licked his head.He then pushed his dick 
inside and holding my  hair tight he fucked my mouth hard.I gave him all slutty looks and he smudged my sindoor from my forehead.He was hard and erect.
So he made me stand on the stool with my knees on the seat,like a dog.He held my hair from behind and pushed his dick inside.My boobs were bouncing to 
and fro.He held my hair tight and fucked me deep and hard.After a while he got ready to cum and he came on my face.I licked his cum from his dick and the 
next man got ready with a chair.

He made me sit on the chair with my legs spread wide.He asked 2 men to hold my legs and he pushed his dick directly inside.I didn't like him as he went on 
to fuck me directly without any foreplay.

Next was the suhaag raat man with his suhaag raat bed.

TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 8

That man asked me to go and get washed up as my face and my lips were all coated with cum.So I went to a room which was there attached to the hall.
It was a make up room.I went to the washroom and washed my face and my lips.I took a small shower and washed my body as well.I came back and 
sat in front of the make up mirror.I combed my hair as I had washed my hair also.I combed it properly and braided it till the end with a clip to it's end.As 
I always liked to.I thought of giving them a different shadi shuda bhabhi.So I took my black color stockings from my bag.I pulled it up till quite above my 
knee.I pulled up my garter belt and clipped it to the stockings.That was also black in color.Then I took my black color thong and pulled it up.It went till my 
waist.The thin string behind went and rested inside my big round curvy fleshy gaand.The thong was transparent on the front side.My shaved pussy was 
clearly visible through it.I turned around and could see my big round ass with my thong string gone inside my bum cheeks.And black stockings with a black 
garter.I wore my black shiny high heels.It was quite high enough to make me look like a whore.My braided long hair with the clip to it's end was resting 
over my big round gaand.I then put my sindoor and a bindi with my sindoor itself,as usual.I put my red lip stick.I looked at myself and I knew all the men 
will fuck me like hell tonight.I put my kajal and mascara and did little make up.I looked like a proper whore now.I wore my long hanging mangalsutra and 
my kamarband.My outfit looked like a modern whore but my jewelry and make up was like a desi raand.I left the room covering my boobs with my hands.
I walked towards the men shy and Dhiren walked me towards the suhaag raat man and his suhaag raat bed.It was covered with flowers and the bed 
was filled with red rose petals.

It was romantic and a horny scenario for me.Then Dhiren handed me over to the suhag raat man and he made me sit on the bed.My hands were still on 
my boobs and my face was down.He held my chin and made me look up to him.My lips parted a bit and my eyes closed slowly.He kissed my cheeks.
He said to the other men,"Dekho kaisi nayi naveli dulhan rundi jaise ban thankar aayi hai."I could see all the dicks surrounding me.He took off my hands 
away from my boobs and 2 men came and held my hands.He then sat and started sucking my nipples.Making circles around my nipples he licked and 
sucked them badly.Dhiren had held my long silky braided hair and another 2 men had held my legs making them wide open.The SR man (Suhaag Raat) 
then put his tongue out and started licking my clit and inserted his finger inside.He was fucking me with his fingers and also licking my clit.I was moaning.
He said he wants to fuck me first and then he will let all the others to fuck.

He asked,"Chaitrali kya tumhe hum sabki patni banana pasand hai?" I blushingly said,"Ha banungi main tum sabki patni.Tum sabki RUNDI BHABHI PATNI 
banungi main." He made me get up and sit on my knees on the floor.I held his dick in my hand and put my wet tongue out.He saw my sexy wet tongue 
coming out, as I opened my wet red lips.He slapped my wet tongue with his dick head and it was covered with my saliva which was on my wet tongue.
He pushed his dick slowly inside my mouth and I wrapped my red lips around his erect dick.His dick got my red lipstick color.He fucked my mouth with 
his dick for a while.All the others were shagging looking at us.He also knocked my hanging nose ring with his dick head.He held my head and fucked my 
mouth again.He then made me stand and asked everyone to fall in line with all their mangalsutras.

I saw all the men had mangalsutras in their hands and the men came to me one by one and wore me their mangalsutras.There were around 10 - 12 men.
The SR man came last and Dhiren was the first to wear me a mangalsutra.While wearing me the mangalsutra some men kissed my lips, some pinched my 
nipples, some slapped my bums, some squeezed my bums and boobs.Finally I was wearing some 10 - 12 mangalsutras. The SR man shouted,"Ab yeh 
RUNDI hum sab ki chudakkad PATNI RAAND ho gayi hai.Ab sab milkar iske saath suhaag raat manayenge." He climbed over the bed with his erect dick and 
made me stand like a dog.He pushed his dick from behind.Another man came to the front and slowly made me open my mouth and pushed his dick inside.
Another man came and held my long hair and rolled it around his dick and started stroking his dick with my hair.Next man came and lay underneath me 
and started sucking my nipples and another man was squeezing my other boob.Next man came and inserted a pencil inside my asshole and started 
fucking my ass with the pencil.One more man came and started slapping  his dick on my cheeks and face.I was being fucked and treated like a whore 
by all the men.Dhiren came and asked everyone to fall in line and asked me to stand like a dog on the bed.He asked each and every man to come in turns 
and fuck and go.If anyone wants to fuck more, they can go back to the line and wait again for their turn.

And then one by one the men started fucking me in doggy style.Some came on my gaand, some came on my face,some on my hair and some on boobs.
Some came inside my mouth.I was having a cum bath from all the men around.After that they made me lie on the bed and 2 men held my legs wide open.
Then again one by one all the men started coming and fucking me hard and deep inside my pussy.They all kept shouting,"Chodo saali apni chudakkad patni 
ko.RAAAND bana do isko suhaag raat ke raat hi.Isko hum sab chodenge.Aur phir we shall keep her in turns for one month and keep fucking her like a slut."
I was keeping on moaning and shouting,sometimes in pain and sometimes out of pleasure.They opened my hair after sometime and fucked my hair also.
They all together sprayed their cum on my face and on my hair.My face was fully coated with the sticky cum and I was smelling of cum.

Then they made me get out of the bed and stand in between the hall.They put an item song to which I was asked to dance.I danced giving thumkas and 
jhatkas to my big round gaand.They all kept stroking their dicks and finally they made me sit on my knees and they gathered around me.They were 
watching me giving them all slutty and whore expressions.They kept stroking and I had put my wet tongue out for them to unload their cum.

One by one all the men loaded my mouth with all their cum.Cum was dripping from my hair and my face.My boobs were also covered with cum.For the first 
time I was fucked by 10 12 men and was cum coated like this.

For the next one week I was fucked in their rooms separately and also gang fucked badly.I shared everything with Suresh when I came back and he 
was very horny to know that his wife had become a professional RUNDI.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM