Adultery My stories since school days
TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 1

Chandanji called me after a week and said that he will be coming that night to my place.By evening 6 Chandanji knocked the door and I opened.
He came inside.I had taken a bath before he came.Combed my long silky hair and left it open.Wore a red chiffon saree and backless blouse.It was 
deep neck and my cleavage was fully visible.I had worn my mangalsutra kamarband and long hanging earings.Had my sindoor and red lipstick.

He said he is going to call the politician whose name was Ajit.Ajit was a local politician who was an influential person.Chandanji called Ajit on the 
phone and put the speaker on.We were sitting on the sofa.

Chandanji :  Hello Ajit, how are you?

Ajit :  Hi Chandan, I am fine how are you doing?

Chandanji :  Ajit, you were asking about a women to accompany you for your tour no?

Ajit :  Ha yaar,tour ke liye 8 rakhaylon ka bandobast ho chuka hai. Bas ab aur do rundiyon ki zaroorat hai.Tujhe koi pata hai? Jo shadi shuda hai 
aur mast maal bhi hai.Aur pakki chudakkad honi chahiye.Koi hai tere contact mein?

Chandanji looked at me and winked.He asked if I was really interested.I said yes.

Chandanji :  Ha Ajit ek maal item hai.Naam Chaitrali hai.Shadi shuda raand hai saali.Ab main usi ke ghar se baat kar raha hu.

Ajit  : Sach mein? Mast item hai kya?

Chandanji : Tu hi baat kar le.Loudspeaker par hai.

Ajit : Hi Chaitrali. Kaisi ho?

Me :  Theek hu Ajitji. Aap kaise ho?

Ajit :  Call me Ajit.Ji ki zaroorat nahi hai.Main theek hu.Kab mil sakti ho?

Me : Kabhi bhi.Main free hu.

Ajit : Ok.Tumhari koi dost hai?Jo open ho, aur shadi shuda ho?

Me : Ha hai.Ek saheli hai.Shalini naam hai.

Ajit : Toh phir kal tum dono mere ghar aa jao.Chandan mera address aapko de dega.Dono ekdum maal bankar aana theek hai?

Me :  [Giggling] Ha theek hai Ajit.

Ajit :  Sun Chandan, kal in dono ko mere ghar drop kar dena.Dono rundiyon ko kal theek se chakhunga..Yeh Chaitrali kaisi hai?Chudakkad 
hai na?

Chandanji :  Arrey ekdum chamiya maal hai yeh.Pakki chudakkad bhi hai.Kal hi isko thoka hu.Thuki hui raand hai saali.

Ajit : Chal matlab sabhi dus rundiyon ka bandobast ho gaya hai.

I was very horny listening to their conversation.I was like a thing to them.I knew it was a big tour and all the politicians will fuck me during 
the tour.They all wanted married slutty ladies to accompany them.I knew there will be 8 more sluts like me with us during the tour.Chandanji 
disconnected the call and made me sit on his lap.He said that he supplies married whores to the local politicians to keep them happy.Everyone 
will benefit with this deal.He said that and kissed my cheeks.He started pressing my boobs and dropped my pallu.I had closed my eyes while he 
kept massaging my boobs.He opened the knot from behind and my boobs sprung out free.He sucked my nipples and licked my areola.They got 
hard within seconds.My saree had fallen around my waist.My boobs and my flat tummy was all naked.I threw my head back and my open hair 
fell on his face.He pulled aside my hair and kissed my neck.His hands were pinching and squeezing my nipples hard.He then made me stand and 
unwound my saree and untied my peticoat.I was standing only in my thong with my long silky hair open,wearing a kamarband and mangalsutra.
He held my hair and went behind.He dropped his pants and his dick was in between my ass cheeks.His hands went to my waist and held the string 
of my thong.He slowly brought it down and my big round ass was naked.He knelt down and licked my big round bums with his wet tongue.I had 
closed my eyes and started moaning.He sat on the sofa and his hand went in between my legs from behind and reached for my wet pussy.With 
his fingers he started fingering me.Deep inside.And he was licking my big round bums also at the same time.After a while of fingering he made me 
sit on his lap with my legs on either sides facing him.His dick was in between my legs and rubbing my pussy.He moved my pussy over his dick.He 
held my waist and Started sucking my nipples.I threw my head back and pushed my boobs more towards his mouth.He then slowly pushed his 
dick inside my pussy in the sitting position itself.

I started jumping on his dick and every time I landed my pussy down his dick went straight up inside, very deep.I was in heaven.My boobs were 
bouncing so he held my boobs tight in his hands and he also started moving his dick and pushing deeper inside me.I humped for sometime and then 
he made me stand on the edge of the sofa like a dog on my knees.He held my long hair and pulled it hard and pushed his dick inside.He started 
stroking me hard and deep inside.I was shouting,"Aur zor se chodo mujhe Chandanji,Aapne toh mujhe ek rakhayl banakar dhandhe par bitha diya 
hai.Ab sabhi politician mujhe chodenge na Chandanji." He said," Ha meri rundi Chaitrali.Sab tujhe ek rakhayl jaise chodenge aur raand banakar 
rakhenge ek week ke liye.Tere saath kya kya karenge nahi pata.Paar teri pyaas ko shayad woh bujha nahi payenge.Aaahhhhh rundiiiii ,,,, raaand 
Chaitrali.....uffffff...".  He fucked me for sometime and sprayed his cum all over my big round gaand.

After the fuck I called Shalini.I asked her to come  home in the evening as I had to talk to her about the trip.

TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 2

In the evening by 6.00 Shalini came home.Let me tell you a little about Shalu.Shalu and me used to go to tutions together during school days.We had 
a lot of fun together.Suresh also knows Shalu very well.Shalu is also a sexy lady with all the curves complimenting and tempting men around her.She 
is married but her husband is not like mine.He is very suspicious about her.But he is very loving.Shalu is sexually starved most of the times as her 
husband is very busy with his official tours.So we sometimes have fun together with my dildo at my place.She is 36-28-38.She has a big round 
nicely shaped ass which keeps swinging while she walks.She also has long black silky hair like me.Big pouting lips which are apt for blowjobs.Big round 
eyes and a sexy face.She also prefers wearing sarees and fancy blouse as she also thinks a woman's curvy body is well showed off in a saree.We had 
been fucked by a sir in our tution during school days.And we also used to enjoy each other whenever our parents were not home.But after her 
marriage she was not able to enjoy much.Her husband was very strict.But somehow he had no problem with her coming to my place.So we used 
to have some fun when he was away for a tour.Like I said we used to spend full day nude,sucking and licking each other.And having fun with my 
dildo.She also was fucked by Raj and Anil in my society.She lives in another complex but comes home whenever Raj and Anil come to my place to 
fuck me.

She rang the door bell and opened it for her.She was wearing a yellow saree with a yellow deep neck blouse and open back.She had tied her hair 
to a bun and had worn her mangalsutra and kamarband.We almost have the same taste and go shopping together.She came in and we sat on the 
couch.She asked if Raj and Anil are not available in town.I gave her a naughty smile and we grabbed each other by the waist and I planted my lips on 
her cheeks and slowly moved towards her lips.I was wearing night gown.A silk pinkish  night gown which was front open and had a waist band to tie.
My juicy lips met her pouting lips and we kissed each other.She slowly opened  her mouth and pushed her tongue inside my mouth as I slowly opened 
my mouth.We rolled our tongue as our hands explored each other's globes.She gave a slight press to my boobs and I pinched her nipples from over 
the blouse itself.She had not worn a bra nor a padded blouse.So I could feel her erect nipples.I dropped her pallu and I pushed my boobs towards her 
huge melons.We rubbed each other's boobs and she slowly opened the knot of my nighty from the front and removed my  nighty.I was wearing nothing 
inside as I was waiting for Shalu for some fun.My hands went behind her and untied her knot and removed her blouse.Our boobs were naked now and 
we held each other's boobs and started rubbing our erect nipples with each other.We spat on our nipples and rubbed again.Our boobs were bouncing as 
we played with each other.I made her get up and unwound her saree and untied her peticoat.She had worn a thong inside which I dropped down,making 
her completely naked.I turned her around and her ass was right in front of me.I was sitting on the couch and she was standing in front of me.I licked her 
plump ass and slapped them.She made me stand and we smooched for a while.We walked to my bedroom and lay down on the bed.She came over me 
and started kneading my boobs and sucking my nipples.My nipples were too hard and erect.I could feel the pain.She went down and spat on my pussy 
and started fingering me.After a while of fingering I came over  her.

I went to my wardrobe to get my dildo and came back to Shalu.I spat on the dildo and pushed it inside her chut.She was moaning and I thought to 
discuss the tour with her at that time.

Me : Shalu I have planned a trip with Ajit the local area politician.He said he wants some married maal like us to accompany him.I told him I have 
a friend called Shalini and will bring her too.Is it ok with you Shalu?

Shalu : I am ok but what will I tell my husband? You know him no.

I removed the dildo out and stopped fucking her with it.

Me : Shalu you can tell him that your coming with me for a tour.Tour which is arranged by all the ladies in the group.And tell him that no men are 
allowed to come with us.Kyu ? Nahi bol sakti aise?

Shalu : Dekhti hu.Try karti hu.Par woh phone karte rahega mujhe.

Me : Woh main handle kar loongi.Tu tension mat le.Theek hai?

Shalu : Theek toh hai,par unke saath jaakar karna kya hai?

Me : Woh hamare jaise aur 8 shadi shuda aurato ko saath mein le aa rahe hai.Unko shaadi shuda item,maal rundiyan chahiye.Aur hum dono toh 
hai hi chamiya.Tu bhi ekdum lund ki pyaasi hai.

Shalu : Tu bhi toh ek number ki raand hai.Kisi mard ko dekhte hi usse chudne ka plan bana leti hai na.Hum dono ko tution sir ne kya choda tha na?
Maza aa gaya tha us waqt...

Me : Ha yaar kya the woh din.Toh tera confirm karu na main?

Shalu : ha confirm kar le.

I kissed her lips and we smooched each other.She opened my pony tail and my silky hair opened.I also pulled her hair stick and her hair also opened.
I held her hair and sucked her nipples.She took the dildo and spat on it.She made me stand like a dog and pushed the dildo inside my wet chut.She 
held my hair tight and pulled it.I kept on moving back and forth.She pushed the dildo deeper inside with every push.I came after a while and I made 
her stand like a dog."Shalu kutiya ab tujhe chodti hu is dildo se.I held her hair properly and pushed the dildo inside.I kept fucking her with the dildo for 
sometime.She came and we licked and smooched each other lying on the bed for a long time.That entire night we spent roaming nude inside my house.
Night we went to the terrace without clothes all nude.We got wet thinking about walking nude in public.We had a little session in the terrace also.

Next day morning I called Ajit and confirmed about Shalu.We had to go to his place that evening,as he had called us over for a night.He said he wanted 
to see us in a modern and a saree outfit.I asked Shalu about what she would prefer to wear.She wanted to wear saree. So then I had to wear some 
mini skirt and tight top.

TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 3

We slept that night together all nude and caressing each other and kissing and licking each other.Morning we got up and took a shower together.
We both fingered each other and smooched and licked.We came out of the bathroom and were only in our towels.

Shalu sat in front of the dressing table and I stood behind.She kept her heavy big round bums on the stool and sat down.Her hair was open.I took 
a comb and combed her hair till the end.I then braided her hair till the end and stuck a clip which had an ornamental hanging on it.The tuft of hair 
which was left open after the clip had a little curl towards the end.Then I did little make up for her on her face and applied kajal.I then took my 
mascara and did her eye lashes.I then did her eye brow and gave it a nice sexy shape.Took my eye shadow and applied red color eye shadow 
as her saree was red.I then took a red lipstick and applied it on her lips.I first rubbed her lips with my fingers, left and right.Her lower lip is filled with 
meat which makes it smoochable.I applied the lipstick and kissed her lips.Then again applied the lipstick and the lip gloss.Then I took her nose ring 
and stuck it on her nose.It was loop with a small ornamental hanging to it.Then another septum nose ring which again hung over her upper lip.She 
touched it with her tongue and it shook left and right.I took her choker necklace and put it around her neck which fit her properly.I took the sindoor 
and put it on her forehead and also made a bindi with it like I used to do.Then I took her mangalsutra which was long and put it around her neck.She 
was sitting only wearing a towel.Then I made her stand and untied her towel and she stood nude in front of me.Her firm boobs and erect nipples were 
just amazing.She wore her blouse and I tied the knot behind for her.She wore her red chiffon saree and I helped her wear her kamarband over her 
saree pallu.She wore her high heel and she got ready.

I was still in my towel.She made me sit on the stool and opened my hair bun.I had tied it after the shower.She took a comb and combed my long silky 
hair and slowly made a bun out of it and tied it on top of my head and stuck it with a hair stick.I made a bun because I was going to wear a short mini 
skirt and tight top.She didn't leave even a single strand of hair hanging away.Then she did little make up for my face and applied mascara for my eye 
lashes.She put kajal and then did my eye brow.Made outline for my lips with a darker red and then applied lipstick on my slutty lips.Then she made a 
small black dot just above my upper lips.Shalu said,"Chaitrali tujhe kahi nazar na lag jaye."Then she dropped my towel and my big round mangoes 
sprung out and I was nude in front of her.She pinched my nipples and twisted them.I left a moan and took her hands off my boobs.I then took my 
tight short mini skirt and pulled it up.It went till my thighs without a problem and smoothly.After that because of my bum size Shalu had to pull it up 
till my waist and she pulled the chain behind and my tight big round bums were finally inside the mini skirt.I had worn a red thong inside.My skirt was 
so short that if I bent a little also my ass cheeks would be visible.I wore my tight t shirt after wearing my fancy floral bra.I wore my silver anklet and 
Shalu brought my 4 inch high heel.My tight skirt was red color matching Shalu's saree and top was white color.My big round firm boobs looked bigger 
as the top color was white.So I thought of wearing a red high heel to match my skirt.I wore my high heel.Before wearing it I wore my toe ring which 
would compliment my long red nails on my toe.Shalu had also worn her toe ring.On the first and second one.I wore my mangalsutra which looked a 
bit odd on that outfit but it made me look like a married item.I put my sindoor and bindi as well.Wore a nose ring,a loop one.Wore my hanging earings.
My mangalsutra was hanging over my boobs.My t shirt was plain white in color,no prints nothing.I wore a thin belt around my waist which made my 
waist look more sexier along with my heavy round bums.We stood in front of the mirror and Shalu looked like one married desi whore and I looked 
like a married modern whore.We hugged each other and our boobs crushed each other's.We left home by 11.00 in the morning.While going towards 
the gate of our society, many men were staring and undressing us both in their minds.All the men were staring at us from head to toe and greeting 
us.We just smiled and blushed and reached for the auto.The auto driver was continuously staring at us in the rear view mirror.We reached Ajit's place.
I paid the auto rickshaw and we went inside the building.The watchman stopped us and asked where we wanted to go.He made us talk with Ajit and 
allowed us to go.We walked towards the elevator and reached the 10th floor.

There were only 2 apartments on that floor.One was Ajit's.We rang the bell and Ajit opened the door.It was a huge house with a large living room 
and a big balcony from where the cityscape can be seen.Ajit welcomed us saying,"Ufffffff toh tum ho woh badi gaandwaali Chaitrali darling.Aur yeh 
tumhara dost sexy Shalini. Chandan ne mujhe kaha tha ke Chaitrali item hai, par itni badi maal hai, mujhe pata nahi tha."He made us sit on the couch.
When we were getting in, he held my ass from behind.Gave it a little press.I just blushed and smiled on that.We sat and he started asking about us.
Shalu said,"My name is Shalini and I always like going out on holidays and make new friends.So when Chaitru told me about this trip I agreed."
Ajit asked,"Will your husband create a problem for the trip?Will he agree for and send you for this trip?" Shalu said,"Yes of course,There will not be 
any problem as I am saying that I am going out on holidays with Chaitrali." Ajit asked me the same question.I said there won't be any problem and 
that I have also told my husband the same thing.Ajit asked,"Do you know what you should be doing for this trip?And what all you will enjoy during 
this trip?" We said we didn't know as Chandanji didn't tell us in detail.Ajit said that there are 8 more ladies accompanying other 8 men during the trip.
They are all married and naughty ladies like you both.We will go to tourists spots and have fun in hotel rooms.Shopping and sex will keep us entertained.
Chaitrali will come with me and Shalini will be with my friend Shaji, who will arrive here in the evening.We will be travelling as husband and wife.Is that ok 
with you both? I said,"It's ok, but where are we going?" Ajit said that we will be going to Delhi first and then Rajasthan and from there to south india.It 
will be a month long tour.I was excited already and so was Shalu.Ajit came and sat with us.He sat next to Shalu.

Ajit : Shalu tum kitni garam lag rahi ho is saree mein.Is laal saree mein tu ekdum laal raand lag rahi ho Shalu.Tumhe koi problem hai agar tumhe koi 
raand bulaye toh?

Me : Nahi Shalu ko koi problem nahi hai.Actually we like to be called raand.

Shalu : Ha mujhe pasand hai kisiki rundi ban na.

Ajit made Shalu get up and he also got up.I was still sitting on the couch.Ajit held her by her waist and kissed her cheeks.She blushed and he kissed 
her lips.Shalu also kissed back and slowly they both opened their mouth and started smooching each other.I said,"Ajit tumne toh kaha tha ke main 
tumhari maal banungi aur tum ab Shalu ko kyu choom rahe ho?"He said,"Chaitrali tu toh hai hi meri rundi item, par main zara pehle isko chod lu.Uske 
baad tujhe apni rundi maal banaunga." Saying this he dropped Shalu's pallu and she was standing in front of him only in her deep cut sleeveless blouse,
and her ornaments and her peticoat.He untied her peticoat and I helped him open her blouse.We also removed her panty and she stood nude only 
wearing her high heel, ornaments and bangles.Shalu was feeling shy and had kept her hands on her boobs covering them.Ajit removed her hands 
and kept  his hands on them and started pressing and massaging them.

While pressing and massaging Shalu's boobs Ajit got a calll from Shaji.Shaji said that he is also coming in 10 minutes.Ajit said,"Chaitrali,Shaji will come 
and make you his raand.So you will also get fucked along with Shalu." We were indulged in making Shalu ready and she was already wet.That is when 
the door bell rang and a shiver went through my body thinking that an unknown person is going to fuck me and then Ajit will also fuck me.The sex 
session is going to be on for the night.I went and opened the door as Shalu and Ajit were both nude and fondling and kissing each other.

I opened the door and there was a tall, little aged, hunk standing who introduced himself as Shaji.Uffff he was a huge man and I also introduced myself 
as Chaitrali.He came in and his hands directly went behind me around my waist.He complimented me by saying that I look very sexy than Chandan described 
him.I just blushed and he gave a peck on my cheeks.I went red in the arms on such a huge old yet strong hunk.He had me still in his arms.His hands slowly 
moved from my waist to my big round ass which was covered with a short tight mini skirt.I blushed looking at him.He gave a little press and I walked 
off from his arms blushing away.But he held me from behind and pulled me towards him.I went and crashed onto his chest facing my back.My big round 
bums went and hit his crotch area.My back was facing him and he held his hands around my waist to the front.He smelled my long hair which was tied to a 
bun and he kissed my neck from behind.I just left a slight moan.He he asked about Ajit and Shalini.I said they are in the bedroom.We walked to their room and 
Ajit was busy fucking Shalu's mouth.Shaji said let them continue and said we will go to the next bedroom.I just blushed.He kept his hands around my waist 
and we walked towards the other bedroom.He said,"Shaadi shuda aurate bohot khoobsurat aur hot hoti hai.Tum bhi waise hi ho Chaitrali."I thanked him 
for the compliment.We entered the bedroom and his hands slowly moved on to my big round ass covered by my red tight short mini skirt.He gave a little 
press to my plump ass and he said that I had very good round plump gaand."Chaitrali tumhari gaand mast moti gol aur mulayam hai.Is gaand ko toh poore 
din dabata rahunga."I said,"mujhe pasand hai apni gaand ko dabvana.Aur dabao naa...uunnggghhhhh."He made me stand in front of the mirror and closed the 
door.He gave a peck on my cheek standing behind me with his hands around my waist and slowly he opened my belt buckle.He removed it from my red 
tight skirt and threw it on the bed.He kissed the back of my neck as my bun was tied on top of my head.His hands slowly travelled on to my boobs and 
he rested his hands there and slowly pressing them he kept kissing my neck.His dick was semi erect and was giving light pushes to my big round gaand.His 
dick was trying to dig into my gaand.He made me turn around and looked into my eyes.I felt shy and looked down.Thought of being a shy slut.He made my 
face straight raising my chin with his hands.He looked at me and slowly kissed my lips.

A tremor of slutiness went through my body and he started digging his tongue into my mouth.I slowly opened my mouth and let his tongue inside.I rolled my 
tongue with his.I closed my eyes and was enjoying the smooch.We rolled and licked and kissed each other's lips for a while.His hands were all over my big 
round gaand.He stopped kissing and said,"Kya tight badi gaand hai teri Chaitrali.Khol du tumhari skirt ko?Teri badi gaand ko chatna hai meri ghodi."I said,"Khol 
do naaaa.......Kholkar chato naaa meri gaand ko unnnghhhhhhhh uffff....." He turned me around and made me lean over a chair.I bent in a very sexual way and 
showed him the curvature of my round gaand.He pulled down the chain with little diffculty.His hands went down along with the chain till the end of the skirt.My 
skirt opened and he pulled it down and it fell on the floor.I removed my legs from it and he went on to remove my white tight t shirt.He removed that and I 
was wearing only my thong and the fancy bra.I was wearing a red color thong and bra.The bra was floral and had 2 small flowers right over my nipple area.
There was a flower on my pussy area as well.Rest of the bra and panty was transparent.Like a fish net.He looked at me from head to toe.My sexy face, red 
lips, my nose ring, hanging earings, my mangalsutra which was long and hanging over my cleavage, my kamarband, high heel and my toe ring.Shaji said 
I look like a sexy whore, a little desi and a little modern.I just blushed and he pulled me towards him and my boobs went and crushed against his chest.His 
hands went behind and unclasped my bra and my big mangoes sprung outI was topless now.Only in my thong.He turned me around and slapped my big 
gaand.It swung up and down.He pinched my gaand cheeks and I left a moan, uuiiiiiimaaa aise mat satao naa meri gaand ko Shaji....mmmm..He again 
slapped and started licking my ass.He made me lean against a chair and he could see the entire circle of my gaand.He said that he liked long silky haired 
women.He asked,"Kya main tere lambe ghane baalon ko khol du Chaitrali?" I said,"Khol do naa Shajiii...Mujhe nangi kar do aur mere lambe baalon ko 
pakadkar chodo mujhe..."Shaji said,"Ohhhh Chaitrali meri RAAANDDD.Teri is RUNDI gaand ko main aaj thappad mar markar chodunga meri chudakkad 
rraaannnddd.."He turned me around and kissed the flower of my thong right over my pussy area.My pussy was all wet with all his fondling and caressing.
And with all his dirty words treating me like a dirty slut I was very horny.He dropped his pants and came out of his underwear.His dick came out and I 
sat on my knees.I put my tongue out and and he placed his dick head on my tongue.I spat on it and slowly took it inside.The rod went slowly inside my 
mouth and I held it with my red juicy lips.I started moving front and back.He had held my bun which was on top of my head.He held it tight but after a 
while of moving to and fro my hair stick came off.My long shiny silky hair opened and Shaji somehow managed to hold my hair which was falling on my 
face.He was fucking my mouth vigorously after seeing my hair bun open and my silky long hair fall on my face.He made me stand and threw me on the bed.
He came in between my legs and took off my thong.He started licking and kissing my inner thighs and licked my clit.His tongue was doing magic and I was 
moaning,"Shajiiii aur chatooo meri chut ko....Meri rundi chut ko aur tadpa tadpakar chodo." He licked me wet and slowly pushed his dick inside.He started 
fucking me in and out.He fucked me in that position for a  while and then made me stand on the chair like a dog.I always loved men fucking me like a dog.
He said,"Saali kutiya raand aaj tujhe ek rakhayl jaise chodunga.Tu waise bhi meri rakhayl hai ab is mahine ke liye."I was moaning,"Shaji uuuiiimaaaa meri 
gaanddd...Meri gaand ko aur thappad maroo naaaa.aaahhhhhhhhhh uuunnnnnnnnnnnnnggghhhhhhh mmmmmm ufffffff aur zor zor se chodo naaaa
Main tumhari rakhayl hu....raaand hu.....aur zor zor se chodo." He had held my hair with one hand and was slapping my gaand very badly with another hand.
After a while he got ready to cum and he turned me around holding my hair and sprayed it all over my long silky hair and on my face.

I was fucked thoroughly by Shaji and I knew we will be fucked that entire month during out North India visit.

TOUR WITH POLITICIAN

PART - 4

Shaji fucked me that day and after that Ajit came and fucked me.Shaji later on fucked Shalu also.That night they both fucked us in rounds.We both 
had good fun that night.We had to leave for the tour after a week.Shaji and Ajit took us for shopping that week.We bought lot of lingeries and sarees 
and some jewelry and some make up.The day arrived and we had to leave by afternoon.I was home and Shalu had also gone home.We were 
supposed to meet at the airport.Shaji and Ajit were to join us there and Shalu was also to join me there itself.Morning I got up.I had decided to wear 
saree.I had my shower and came out.

I sat in front of the mirror,this time for a tour with the local politician.I was excited thinking of how they will fuck me and treat me.I wanted to be 
treated like a married whore.I called Suresh and told him that I will be leaving by noon and am getting ready now.I asked him to call in between 
the sex sessions so that I can talk and they will think what a slutty bitch I am talking to husband and getting fucked at the same time.He agreed and 
I disconnected the phone.

I got up and went to my wardrobe and picked a yellow transparent chiffon saree and a matching yellow floral blouse.It was just a piece of cloth 
stitched with some strings to tie and hold my blouse to my boobs.The cloth part was only covering the circle of my boobs, rest all were just strings.
I took a matching yellow thong, which was back open.Didn't wear a bra as the blouse so skimpy that my bra would be seen.I sat on my stool taking 
all these clothes and jewellery and kept them on another stool next to me.I was in my towel after the shower.My long silky hair was wet.I had colored 
it with light red.So my black hair now looked little burgundish.It was tied to a bun after shower.I opened it and started blow drying it.I finished blow 
drying my hair and brushed it.Till the end.I noticed that my hair had grown long, till a little below my lower ass cheek line.If I kept my hair open it 
would cover my ass.I brushed the full length of my hair and made rolls out of it and made a bun.Stuck it with a hair stick.I made a bun so that all 
my back would be clearly visible without any interruption.There was just a thiing string from the back of my neck till my waist where my saree 
started.I had worn my saree quite low enough in order to show my navel.I took my blouse and dropped my towel.My globes stood proud and firm.
I gave them a little press as they were going to be massaged and caressed by many men during the tour.Pinched my nipples and they went hard.
Such a slut they were.I looked into the mirror and called myself,"Kyu rundi, kitni chudakkad ho gayi hai tu Chaitrali."I wore my blouse and tied the 
string behind.Then I pulled up my satin peticoat and then tuck my saree on to it and wound the saree tight around me.I didn't pin my pallu because 
I wanted it to fall to show my cleavage.My upper portion of boobs were all naked and visible through my transparent chiffon saree itself.I wore the 
pallu single layered to tease the men around.I wore the saree and sat down on the stool again.Did little make up,put my mascara and kajal.Took my 
lipstick which always reminded me of a man's dick and rubbed it around my meaty pouting lips.They shook up and down when I rubbed the lip stick.
It became red in color and looked smoochable.I put the red sindoor and made a bindi as usual.Wore a hanging yellow earing and my mangalsutra.I 
took a pearl choker neck piece and wore that as well.My mangalsutra was hanging over my cleavage till over my navel line.My shoulders were covered 
by the thin string of my blouse.So my shoulder was almost naked,it looked like I was wearing a bikini bra.I knew my boobs will bounce when I walk.I 
wanted them to bounce and tease the men.Then I wore my nose ring and then my septum ring.Septum ring as usual hung over my upper lip and I 
could touch it with my tongue.Then I wore a thin silver kamarband over my saree itself.Then came my anklet and then my toe ring.I had put red nail 
polish to my toe.My nails were long and red.Suresh always loves to lick and suck my toe before or during he fucks me.I love it too.Then I got up 
and took my high heel.I wore it and stood in front of the mirror.I looked like a yellow married raand.I turned around and my back was all naked 
till my waist line.Just a string and a knot on to my back.My meat was bulging everywhere.Any man will instantly fuck then and there.I felt like I 
was half naked because of my blouse.And the feeling was making me horny.Blouse was the only thing in between my naked boobs and the world.

I called Shalu and asked if she was ready.She said she had already left for the airport and will meet me there.I hung the phone and locked my 
door and went towards the lift.Uncle and Chachaji were coming from somewhere.They looked and me and said,"Uffffff Chaitrali tujhe hum dono 
bohot miss karenge.Kitne din ke liye jaa rahi ho?" I said,"Do haftho ki tour hai." Chachaji said,"Yaar Chaitrali kya raand lag rahi hai.Lund khada 
kar diya chamiya ne."As it was afternoon they asked me to get into the lift.Nobody normally uses the lift during the noon as all would be asleep.
We three got into the lift and they opened their zip and brought out their dicks.I stood in front of them and held their dicks and started stroking 
them.I had agreed for it on one condition.Not to touch or kiss me.My make up was a problem.I jerked them off for a while and they all came on 
the lift floor itself.I pushed the ground floor button and went down.They went back home and walked towards a rick.I had to run as the rick was 
going to leave.I had a small bag with me with a long string.When I ran my bag kept hitting the side of my gaand.And my huge mangoes were 
bouncing up and down.The people inside the rick were watching and staring at me.On the way I brought a gajra and put it on my hair bun.

I reached the airport after dropping the auto and taking an airport taxi.Ajit Shaji and Shalu were waiting for me.To my surprise Shalu was 
wearing a tight shirt and a tight micro mini and high heels.Her long hair was tied to a pony tail and rest left open.Her long hair was to her front.
Ajit had held her around her waist and I could see Shalu's side of the boobs getting crushed by Ajit's chest.Shaji also welcomed me and was 
excited to see me.He held me around my waist and slowly moved down to give a light press to my gaand.I just blushed and said,"Naughty ho 
tum Shaji...ummmmm." Shaji gave a peck on my cheeks and I saw a couple of men staring at us.I knew they must have seen Shaji pressing 
my big round gaand.We went to check in our luggage and further to the waiting lounge.Many eyes were on both of us.Rest of the 8 women 
were coming from different states, directly to Delhi.

Our flight arrived and we boarded the flight.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 09-05-2019, 01:31 PM