Adultery My stories since school days
HOLI IN SOCEITY

(PART 1)

Classes went on for a month and Sanjay and Sir both were regularly fucking me.It was holi the next month and I had got all ready for the festival.
There were many men in our society  to have fun during holi and they kept asking,"Holi khelne aaogi na Chaitrali?" I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali 
many men will take advantage of the festival and all your body parts will be touched and enjoyed by the men in the society."A wave of slutiness went 
through my body.

It was the day of holi and in the evening the society had arranged for the holi pooja and I also got my saree and blouse ready.I went for a shower 
at 5.00 in the evening.People were going to gather in the ground of our society by 8.00.By 5.30 I finished my shower and came and sat in front 
of my dressing mirror.I blow dried my hair and combed the full length of my long silky hair.Before starting the classes I had colored my hair to a 
deep red color,which was still there on my hair.I had applied oil to my hair during shower to avoid the holi colors the next day.So my hair was 
shining due to the oil applied.I took a yellow hair band and tied my long hair to a pony tail leaving the rest of my hair open.Yellow because my 
saree and blouse were yellow.I took my panty and wore it.There was no need to wear a bra because my blouse was back open with just a string to 
tie.And moreover my blouse was padded.It was a full sleeve blouse which went till just the shoulder from my wrist.It was a transparent chiffon 
material,yellow in color.The front was also deep, showing my cleavage.I wore the saree tied the knot behind.Then I took my yellow underskirt,
pulled it till my waist and tied the knot.The underskirt was tight from the waist till a bit under my big round gaand.I then took my chiffon yellow 
transparent saree and wore it tight around myself so that all my curves will be properly visible to all the hungry men around me.

Then I sat back again in front of the mirror and did light make-up on my face.I did my mascara for my eye lashes.Then I put kajal and took my 
red lipstick.I applied the lipstick which rubbed my tender pouting lips left and right.I applied little gloss and my hungry slutty lips,which was tasted 
and fucked by so many dicks, shined and was waiting for the night.I then took the sindoor and with my last finger I put sindoor on my forehead 
and also made a round bindi out of it.I took my nose ring and wore the it on the left side of my nose.I took a septum nose ring and wore it on 
the middle of my nose and it's hanging ornament hung over my upper lip.I then wore my hanging long earing.I took my long mangalsutra and wore 
it.I hung over my firm round big mangoes till my navel line.I wore another choker necklace which I always like to wear with my mangalsutra.I took 
my kamarband which neighbor uncle had gifted me recently and he had fucked me,making me wear only that kamarband.It sat around my waist 
liine just a little below my navel.I had worn my saree well below my navel.I took my anklet and wore it.I put nail polish on my finger and toe.I 
wore my toe ring.There were 4 of them.2 on each.I wore my high heel sandal and stood in front of the mirror.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali 
someone is definitely going to sleep with you tonight.Tu apne thumke aur matke se society ke mardo ko pagal kar degi aaj Chaitrali.Tujhe aaj 
raat ko koi na koi toh zaroor chodega rundi."

I called Suresh before leaving for the pooja.He asked me,"Kaisi lag rahi hai tu aaj Chaitrali?Rundi lag rahi ho kya?" I just blushed and said,"Main 
toh hu hi tumhari raand naa Suresh." Suresh said,"Ha woh to tum ho.Theek hai zara dikhao toh sahi kya pehna hai tumne.Come online."
I got my computer and switched on my webcam for him.I stood in front of the cam to show him the complete view.He said,"Chaitru you look 
very hot and sexy.You will make uncle go mad tonight for you."Ekdum chuddakkad lag rahi ho tum."We had little chat and it was time for me to 
leave for the pooja.So I locked the door and went downstairs.Uncle was waiting for me and so were the bachelor friends Anil and Raj.I saw 
chachaji also standing with uncle.I knew they were all waiting for me.All of them were staring at me and so were the other men.Raj and Anil 
came to me and complimented me saying,"Bhabhi aaj aap ekdum item lag rahi ho.Ekdum ek number ki maal.Humne aap ke in lambe baalo ke 
liye gajra khareeda hai.Aap agar building ke peeche water pump house ke waha aaogi toh hum aapke baalo mein laga denge.Aap aogi bhabhi?"
I said,"Haa aati hu,paanch minute mein.Main zara sabhi aurato se thoda mil lu,aur phir aati hu."It was 6.00 and it was dark already.So no one 
would be there behind the buildings near the water pump house during that hour.And it would be dark there.I went and met the ladies in the society.
I had purposely kept my long silky hair to the front so that the men can have a look at my totally naked back with just a thin string.Men were 
staring at my back and actually all over my figure.I went to the men group and they all wished me holi and asked if I would be coming for the 
rang panchami(Color festival) the next day.I said yes I would be coming and they were all excited.Some men with whom am close to and whose 
wives were out of town had held me around my waist just above my gaand,during the conversation.I broke the conversation and I looked around.
I couldn't see Anil and Raj.I knew they must be waiting for me near the pump house.

So I left the place slowly though all the eyes were on me.It was difficult to escape.Some people asked me where am I going.I said I'll just go and 
call my husband and come back.I slowly went near the building which was empty as all the people were in the ground for the pooja.It was very 
silent.I went behind the building and Anil and Raj were waiting for me.There is a small room where the pump is housed.They took me inside the 
pump house and they both gave me a hug.They wanted to kiss me but I said my lipstick will be spoiled.So they kissed my cheeks and kissed my 
open back.Then raj took a gajra and so did Anil.First Raj held my long open pony tailed hair and Anil stuck his gajra around my pony tail and pinned it.
Then Anil held my hair and Raj stuck his gajra in the same place.Now my yellow hair band wasn't visibleThere were 2 jasmine gajras around my pony
tailed hair.They said,"Bhabhi ab tum ekdum desi maal lag rahi ho.Hum dono ne aapko us din uncle aur unke friend ke saath park mein dekha.Aur fir 
humne un dono ko aapke baare mein baat karte hue bhi suna.Woh aapko chodne ka plan bana rahe the."  All their talks were making me crazy and 
wet down under.They massaged my gaand and boobs and my cleavage.They asked me,"Kya aap hamare ghar aaogi aaj raat ko?" I said,"Dekhoongi,
chance mili toh aaungi.Ab mujhe jana hai,nahi toh log kya sochenge." I left the place and went to join the crowd on the ground.Uncle and chachaji 
noticed my gajra and they came to me.They said,"Gajra tum par acha lag raha hai.Humne bhi aapke liye gajra khareeda hai."Uncle said anyway 
we will be taking her to our friend's place so we will give it to her there itself.I was surprised they had already made plans without me knowing.I 
asked uncle,"Kya plans banaya hai?I don't know about this?" Uncle said there is a local big shot who is coming to our society tonight for the pooja.
So he has been watching you since a long time.Recently he knew that you stay in my society.So he wanted to meet you.You can benefit a lot from 
him. I knew in my mind that uncle was going to make me a call girl.And that thought made me horny.A married call girl.Uffff it sent a wave of 
rundipana to my wet chut.Uncle said that he will be coming with 2 of his friends and we five will go to his farm house to play holi tomorrow.That 
big shot fellow's name was Chandan.Chachaji said,"Jis din se Chandan tumhari gaand ko dekha hai,us din se woh tumhari gaand chatne ke khwaab 
dekh raha hai.Sach mein woh tumhare badi moti gaand ka dewana ho gaya hai.Aur tumhari in lambo baalo ko choone ke liye tadap raha hai."
I just blushed on their statements and as we were talking,Chandan arrived in his big fancy car.Uncle went towards the car and welcomed him.They 
both went and sat on the seating arranged by the society.Chachaji was with me.I saw Chandan staring at me and uncle pointing his finger towards 
me.I knew uncle was showing Chandan that I was standing in this corner.He was around 40 years of age and was staring at me with all the lust 
in his eyes.He made me horny with his looks itself.I thought in my mind that it's better to go with these men than going with Anil and Raj.I wanted 
to see what they had got.So I went and told them that I won't be able to come tonight to their place.I told them tomorrow afternoon I shall come 
and spend the full day with both of you.

HOLI IN SOCEITY

(PART 2)

As I told them and started walking towards chachaji, uncle signalled me to come to them.I walked towards them as chachaji asked me to carry 
on.As I was walking towards them all the other men were looking at my swinging wide round ass.I gave little more thumkas to my gaand as I 
walked and my long pony tailed hair was to my front.I reached the place where they both were sitting.Uncle introduced me to Chandan and we 
shook hands.He was a strong and handsome man.When he touched me I felt as if he was touching my wet chut.His strong hands made me leave 
a slight moan out of my mouth.He noticed it.Uncle asked me to sit on the chair in between both of them.So I turned around and bent in a very 
erotic way as my big round gaand protruded more and as I sat down Chandan kept his hands on the seat and my big round gaand landed on his palm.
I was about to get up again but Chandan made me sit tight holding my shoulder.He said sit on my hands for sometime Chaitrali."Itni moti aur 
shape wali gaand maine kabhi nahi dekhi.Chaitrali tum bohot khoobsurat ho."I just blushed and settled myself on his hands.He was kneading me 
nicely.I threw my hair behind and it hit his chest and a bit on his face.I said sorry but he looked at me with his lusty eyes and said,"Chaitrali tumhare 
yeh lambe baal mere lund ko khada kar degi." I just smiled and looked on to the pooja preparations going on.There were some ladies doing it.
Chandan kept kneading my ass with his right hand and suddenly he pressed them very hard.A moan came out of my mouth unknowingly.I said,"
Dard ho raha hai Chandanji.Itna mat dabao.Koi dekh lega." Chandan took his hands from under my ass and kept his hands around my waist.His 
hands slowly  moved from my waist to my naked back and he started moving his fingers all around my back.His touch was making me hot,
specially with what he was doing to me in public.I was sitting in between 2 men,one who has been regularly fucking me and the other who had 
plans to fuck me.I felt like a call girl, a married call girl.Shadi shuda rundi.

All the rituals got over by 11.00 and we all left the ground.Uncle told me you go to the building and then come out once all the society people 
have gone home.Chandan and chachaji and myself will wait inside the car outside the society compound.So I walked towards the building with 
all the women.I got back home and was waiting for uncle's call.After half an hour when it was 11.30 uncle called and asked me to come down.
I locked the door and went downstairs.Slowly,without making any sound I walked towards the gate and went out.I saw a car waiting.I walked 
towards the car and the back door opened.Chandan got out and made me get inside.Uncle was sitting inside.I sat and Chandan also got inside.
Now I was again sitting in between Chandan and Uncle.Chachaji was sitting in the front seat and Chandan's friend Sham a young guy was driving 
the car.Chandan introduced me to Sham.Sham was around my same age.Uncle kept his hands on my thighs and asked Chandan,"Kyu Chandan,
kaisi lagi meri bahu? Hai na ekdum item? meri bahu?" Chandan said,"Ha uncleji aapki bahu ekdum chamiya hai.Main toh aapke bahu ki moti badi 
gaand aur lambe ghane baalo ka deewana ho gaya hu." Uncle said,"Sabko nahi milti aisi badi gaandwali rundi bahu."He moved his hands over my 
boobs and said,"Dekho Chandan itne bade aam hai mere bahu ki.Kya tumhe yeh aam khaani hai?" Chandan said,"Mujhe toh aapki bahu ko poori 
tarha se khaani hai.Sirf aam nahi.Uski badi gaand uske yeh khoosurat honth aur uski geeli chut bhi."Chandan looked at me in my eyes and asked,
"Kyu Chaitrali, khaane dogi na mujhe?" I said,"Haa Chandanji, main toh khaane ke liye hi bani hu.Main bhi chahti hu ke tum sab mujhe khaalo."

We reached his place and it was 1.00.It was quite a long trip so Chandanji asked me to go and take some rest as next day morning we have to 
play holi.And you would need a lot of energy to play the game.He winked saying that.I knew what he meant.But I was horny and wanted someone 
to fill my pussy.Everyone went to sleep in their rooms and so did I.It was a big bedroom.I was about to settle down when uncle called and said 
that he will come to my room after everyone's asleep.He said give me a missed call before coming so that you keep the door open.I said ok and 
I was happy that someone will fuck me and quench my thirst.After a while uncle called when all the lights were off.I also switched off my room lights.
And kept the door open.Uncle came inside and locked it from inside.It was dark and I had just kept the table lamp on.He came and sat on the bed 
near by me.He said,"Chandan will fuck you right away if given a chance tonight.But he wants to do that with his friend Sham and chachaji and me.
Your looking so beautiful and sexy Chaitrali tonight.I wanted to take you to the garden and fuck you there itself.But I thought of fucking you here in 
the farm house." I said,"Aap bhi na sasurji, kitne shararati ho gaye ho." He pinched my belly and ufffffff it hurt me and I jumped up.He also stood up 
and held me from behind.He held me around my waist and pressed my gaand with his semi erect dick.I could feel his dick rubbing in between my 
ass crack.He brought my long pony tailed hair to my front and his hands moved on to my mangoes.He started massaging them hard and pressing 
them.He was very horny.

Me : Sasurji apne bahu ke aamo ko dheere se dabao naa unnghhhhhh.uiiimaaaaaa aur masalo.

Uncle : Uffff meri rundi bahu..In aamo ko main masal masalkar aur bade bana doonga.Kitne gatheeli hai tumhare yeh aam meri bahuraand.Apne 
sasur aur sasur ke dosto ki rakheyl banogi meri bahurundi?

Both his hands massaged and rubbed my boobs vigorously.

Me : Ha sasurji banungi main tum sab ki rakheylllllll.....uunnnnnggggghhhhhhhhh..... Mujhe ek nangi bahuraani bana do..Aur nangi rakhkar chodte 
raho aap aur aapke dost..

He untied the string behind my blouse and dropped my pallu.He unwound my saree and untied my underskirt.He removed my blouse as well.I was 
standing wearing only the thong,my mangalsutra,choker necklace,earings,anklets,toe ring,nose rings and my pony tailed long silky shining hair.He 
dropped his dhoti and his dick was all erect and hard.I sat down on my knees.I held his dick and started stroking it with my hands.He then held my 
hands and pushed his dick inside my mouth.He fucked my mouth for sometime.I licked and sucked him hard.He was about to cum so I stopped.He 
made me lay down on the table and spread my legs.He brought his mouth towards my toe and his sucked my toe with the toe ring.He licked my 
toe ring and sucked them for a while.My toe nails were well maintained with long nails and red nail polish on it.He licked with his tongue and slowly 
started moving his tongue from my toe towards the inside of my thighs and finally to my clit.He was licking and sucking me like a dog.He removed 
my thong and threw it on the floor.He took me in his arms and threw me on the bed.He got on top of the bed and made stand like a dog on my 
knees.He went behind and held my long hair and slowly pushed his dick inside my chut from behind.He started giving strokes inside and out.He 
increased his speed.He was shouting,"Meri chudakkad bahurundi teri chut ekdum mast hai meri raand.Saali veshiya bahu hai tu meri."He was pulling 
my long silky hair and the pony tail made him more horny and he was slapping my big round plump gaand while fucking me.He pushed deep and 
harder inside.He could see my mangalsutra hitting my boobs and he held my kamarband with other hand.He was riding me like a horse.After 
a while he turned me around and pulled me to the edge of the bed and spread my legs.He said,"Bahuraandi ab tera sasur tujhe aage se chodega.
Maza aa raha hai na?" He pushed his dick.I was moaning,"uuuuuunnnnggggh sasurji apni veshiya bahuraandi ko aur thoko...zor zor se thoko...aahh
 chodo mujhe sasurjiiii.." He fucked me holding my boobs in his hands and smooched me deep inside my mouth.He got ready to cum so pulled out 
his dick and brought it near my mouth.I took it inside my mouth and sucked it hard and his dick started shivering.I knew he was ready to shoot.
I keep it inside my mouth itself and he came inside my mouth.My mouth was full with his hot sticky cum.

We both collapsed and went to sleep as we had to get up early next day morning to play holi with Chandanji and the others.

HOLI IN SOCEITY

(PART 3)

Morning at 7.00 I got up and went for a shower.I applied little more jasmine flavoured oil to my long hair to avoid the colors to stick.I came out 
and wore a white saree and a white blouse.Blouse had just a piece of cloth to cover my boobs and rest all were strings.It was back open,obviously 
as it had a knot behind.I combed my hair properly and made a bun with a hair stick to support the bun.I wore my kamarband and mangalsutra.I put 
my sindoor and also a bindi with my sindoor.I applied my red lipstick and little make-up to start the holi.There was all the chances that blouse might 
come off once wet.I didn't pin my pallu to the blouse's string also.So my pallu can also come off showing my huge boobs and protruding nipples 
when they make me wet.I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a slut.I wore my white high heel sandal and left my room.Chandanji,
chachaji,uncle and Sham were waiting outside.They were sitting and talking about me.When I reached in between them uncle said,"Chaitrali 
jaakar Chandanji ke godi mein baith jao.Hum thode hi der mein holi khelna shuru karenge."As I walked everyone were saying,"Kya maal lag rahi hai 
Chaitrali tum aaj.Isko aaj nehla denge nangi karke." I just blushed on their comment and sat slowly placing my big plump ass on Chandanji's laps.He 
was watching my naked back with just a thin string and then he slowly moved his hands around my waist from under my saree pallu.His hands were 
roaming around my navel and playing with my kamarband.Chandanji said,"Uncle aapki bahu ka hum aaj bohot mazaa lootenge.Ise tabele le chalte hai."
Uncle said,"Ha Chandan,yeh to lootne jaisi cheez hi hai.We all will destroy her today.We will fuck her till the last drop of our cum."Chandanji said,"Chaitrali 
kya mast item lag rahi hai aaaj.Kitni nakhrewaali hai aapki bahu." Saying this he kissed my back and moved his tongue all around my naked back."
Everyone started rubbing their crotch watching Chandanji licking and kissing my back and me moaning with pleasure."Chandanji uunnnngghhhhh mujhe 
aise mat chuo naaaa kuch ho raha hai mujhe." Chandanji made me stand and took me in his arms and took me to the tabela,cow shed.Everyone else 
followed us.We all reached the cow shed which was very big.It must be having at least 20 cows and 10 to 15 bulls.Chandanji made me stand in the middle 
the cow shed where there were khatiyas kept.Khatiyas are the wooden cots which had ropes woven which act as the mattress.There was one khatiya 
for one person and they were arranged in a circle.Everyone sat on their respective khatiyas.Uncle Chachaji and sham.Chandanji also went and sat on his 
own khatiya.

Chandanji said,"We have a plan for a game.We have 3 buckets of balloons filled with colors.And some buckets filled with water color.Each person has his 
own color and buckets of balloons.You will be our canvas wearing the white saree.Now each one of us will throw these balloons on you which you 
have to dodge.And also we will spray colors from the pichkari.(Pichkari is a hand water pump filled with colors to spray color water on others.)And you 
have to dodge that as well.The person who makes the more number of marks on your white saree with his color will win.And he will remove one thing from 
your body what your wearing.We will choose a winner every 5 mintues.So the game will continue for 5 minutes and then we check whose color has 
got more marks and then take out one thing from your body what your wearing.Then again for the next 5 minutes we play and again the winner removes 
one thing.During the game nobody is allowed to get down of the khatiya.If the person gets down he will be disqualified.Is the game clear to everyone.?"
Everyone shouted yes and so did I.Now I was standing in the centre of all the four men sitting on their khatiyas armed with balloons and the pichkaari.

The game started and Chandanji threw the first balloon which came and crashed on my boobs.Everyone shouted and uncle threw the second one which 
came and hit my ass.My ass and boobs became wet and I was running around the centre,when chachaji sprayed his pichkari on my ass with a lot of water.
My saree around my ass area got fully wet and the saree started becoming heavier for me to hold on.My wet saree was hugging my curve and showing it 
properly.While running my boobs were bouncing heavily as I had no bra inside.And my heavy bums were also swinging and bouncing.Sham threw a balloon 
which I tried to dodge but it came and hit my bun and my hair stick fell down and it opened my hair bun.The next moment Chandanji sprayed water on 
my hair and my hair got little wet.Uncle attached me with another balloon on my ass and chachaji sprayed a big load of water on to my hair.Now my 
hair got totally wet.I was still running and dodging the balloons and the water,but the balloons were continuosly hitting my ass and boobs and water 
was making every inch of my body wet.After 5 mins they stopped and the winner was Sham.He came near me and removed my kamarband.Then again 
the game started and the next winner was uncle.He came and removed my earrings.Next up was chachaji.He removed my bangles.

Game continued and I got all drenched in water and the color.Last to win was Chandanji as he had kept all his dark colors for the last round.He came 
and removed my saree and I turned around as he unwound my wet saree exposing my blouse and underskirt.My nipples were poking out from my 
thin blouse material.He opened the string of my blouse from behind and removed my blouse.Parts of my boobs were not colored because of the blouse.
Chachaji came and untied my underskirt.I was wearing only my thong and high heel.Only things on my body were the mangalsutra and the high heel 
sandal and my thong.Chandanji went behind and pulled down my thong and dropped it on the ground.He was mad to see my big round plump ass.He 
removed his dhoti and so did everyone.All their dicks were swollen.I was thinking in my mind what a sexy holi this is,a married slutty woman like me with 
4 men, naked covered with color and water standing in a cow shed.I was very horny.Chandanji took me near the bulls where they were tied and made 
me stand there.Chandanji said,"Uncle main aapke bahu ko in jaanwaro ke beech chodna chahta hu.Kya aap sabko bhi aise hi chodna hai is raand ko?"
Everyone agreed and Chandanji held my long wet silky hair and made me walk like a dog towards the bull.He tied me to a pole near the bull with a rope 
around my neck.He tied the knot loose.They all came and stood around me and took some color and applied it all over my face and boobs and gaand.
They rubbed my lips in the process and my gaand was slapped and pinched and my nipples were pinched and twisted and I was moaning in pain and 
pleasure.Uncle said,"Chandan we will sit here and watch you fuck my bahurani.Tu pehle ise chod le,Phir hum sab milkar isko saath mein chodenge."I 
was getting horny by their ideas and all the dirty thoughts they had for me.

Chandanji made me stand like a dog again and brought his dick in front of my face.He slapped my cheeks with his dick and I put my wet tongue out.
He first slapped my tongue and then pushed his dick inside and started fucking my mouth.Others were shouting,"Saali rundi ke mu ko aur zor se thok 
Chandan." My mouth was getting fucked badly as he had held my long hair tight in his hands.My hair was oily so it didn't really catch the color.Uncle 
threw some water over me.My colors started coming off my body and Chandanji kept fucking my mouth.They all were shouting,"Chodo chandan uske 
mu ko.Thoko aur zor se us rundi ke mu ko." Chandanji increased his speed and after a while when he was ready to cum he stopped.He went behind me 
and slapped my big round gaand.I was wearing only my mangalsutra and high heels.I was standing like a dog on my knees.He held my long silky hair 
and tied it to his thick long dick.He started masturbating and stroking his dick and my hair was getting pulled with every stroke.He then untied my 
hair from his dick and spat on my wet pussy opening my bum cheeks.He pushed his thick finger inside and started fingering me.Uncleji Chachaji and 
Sham threw red color water on my face and sprayed some water from the pichkaari to my boobs.Chandanji was still holding my long wet hair and 
fingering me.He then made me bend down and pushed his dick inside my pussy from behind.He pulled my hair hard and it was painful and gave me 
pleasure also.The more he pulled my hair the deeper he went.He kept fucking me harder and deeper.The other three were shouting,"Destroy her 
Chandan.Aur chod saali raand ko.Kitni garam bhabhi hai Chaitrali.Thok saali chudakkad raand ko."

Chandan was fucking me harder and harder.I was shouting,"Destroy me Chandanji.Chod daalo aaj apni rundi Chaitrali ko.Rakayl jaise chodo mujhe.
unnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh....Ufffffff ahhhhhhhhhhh uuuuiiiiiiiiimaaaaaaaaaaaaa....." He was ready to cum and he took out his dick.He came to my face 
and holding my wet long hair he slapped my face with his dick and pushed his dick inside my mouth.I gave him a good blowjob and he sprayed all his 
thick sticky cum on my face.

Then uncle chacha and Sham came to fuck me and Chandanji went back to his seat.The 3 men untied me from the rope which was tied to my neck.
And they made me sit on the bull.Sham sat with me behind and he was nude.His dick was hitting my big round plump gaand and I was horny.A married 
slut with stranger men sitting on a bull.Sham said,"Chaitrali tumhari jaisi ek raand ko maine aaj tak nahi dekha.Nangi chaar mardo ke saath."I blushed 
and said thank you.He got me down from over the bull and uncle and chachaji held my hair and made me stand like a dog.Sham went behind and 
pushed his dick inside my chut and started fucking me hard.Uncle pushed his dick inside my mouth.They both were fucking me thoroughly inside out 
while chachaji held my wet long hair.Uncle held my mangalsutra and fucked my mouth.They changed the holes and again fucked me.Chachaji was 
still holding my hair,so that it doesn't fall on my face.Sham's dick was inside my mouth and Uncleji fucking me from behind.Uncleji left me and 
chachaji's turn came.He pushed it inside and started fucking me hard.Uncle held my hair, handed over by chachaji.Uncle rolled my hair around his 
dick and started fucking my hair.Sham's dick was ready to spray his sticky cum.And so were uncle and chachaji.Chandanji shouted,"Fuck her and 
destroy her.Chaitrali is my rakhayl." Chandanji asked me to shout. I shouted,"Zor zor se thoko mujhe.Main ek gandi rundi aurat hu.Chod chodkar 
barbaad kar do naaaa mujheee unnnghhhhhhhh." Chandanji got up from his khatiya and came towards us.Chachaji, uncle and Sham were ready to 
cum.Chandanji came and held my wet hair and made me stand.He took me towards the bull and made me kneel down just next to the bull.They 
stood all around me and Chandanji still had my hair in his hands.I started jerking his dick with my hand.And rest others also started jerking theirs.
After a while of jerking and blowjobs Chandanji sprayed his sticky hot cum on my face.And rest of the men sprayed on my hair and face again.

They took me to a pipe inside the cow shed.They made me wet with a hose.The hose was to bathe all the cows.They again fucked me during the 
shower.Chandanji kept me nude the entire day in the farm house.They had kept me like their fuck dog with a leash around my neck.They took me 
for an evening walk like a dog.They fucked me in the garden that evening and night.

Chandanji asked me to if I can join his political friend for a tour.He said there will be around 10 politicians during the tour and with them will be some 
women.Beautiful sexy married women.He said the group is falling short of 2 women.So asked if I could come and ask any of my friends to accompany 
me.I said I'll ask one of my friends and let him know.

Next day morning I went home and was with Raj and Anil the entire day at their apartment.Evening I went home and had a long chat with Suresh.
Asked him about the tour and he asked me to go and have fun.He asked me to take some pictures of the party.He was very horny that day 
thinking his wife is going to be a political slut now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM