Adultery My stories since school days
SECRETERIAL CLASSES

(PART 1)

Suresh was making arrangements to take me to Dubai.He asked me to do a secreterial course which would help me find a job there.So I 
went to a class which taught the subject.I had to enroll and had to go to get the admission first.I got ready wearing my saree and a deep 
cut back open blouse.I did all my make-up and left home.On my way I had many onlookers.I got into my regular rickshaw and he drove 
me to the classes.He said,"Bhabhi main wait karta hu."He winked at me saying that. I just blushed and went inside the building.It was a 
2 storey building which had 6 flats which all had some or the other classes.There were college going students,there were elderly men 
attending classes there.My class was on the first floor.I went inside and there was one man who asked me to wait in the reception.I 
sat on the sofa.There were many men who were coming out after a class.They all stared at me and I just blushed looking at them.I 
didn't see a single woman.I thought Chaitrali tujhe yaha koi pata lega shayad.I had left my long silky hair open with just a clip to the end 
to hold it together and that it doesn't fly in the breeze.The receptionist then came out and asked me to go to the office inside where 
the Sir sits.I got up and walked towards the room when I felt the receptionist guy was checking out my naked back and my big round 
ass swaying left and right.I knocked the door and sir asked me to come in.Before entering the room I just turned around and looked at 
the receptionist guy.His eyes were glued to my ass when he suddenly noticed me watching him.I just smiled and entered the room.Sir 
was around 40 years of age,he asked me to sit down.He got a good view of my long silky hair and complimented me saying that I have 
beautiful long hair.He asked me what course I was looking for.I said I was looking for a secretarial course.He said the classes are going to 
start tomorrow and that I came to join in the right time.I just blushed and he kept on staring me.He was staring at my cleavage whenever 
he got a chance.He gave me a form and asked me to fill it.I took a pen and started filling it.I had a doubt and asked him.He got up and 
came and stood behind me.I knew he was watching my naked back as my blouse was very deep behind.His body was touching mine while 
he was clearing my doubts.His crotch was touching my shoulder.I was feeling the heat inside me.

I finished filling the form and have it to him.He said there are some important characters you should possess for becoming a good 
secretary.We shall train you for that.You have to be bold and outgoing.He then held my shoulders and made me stand.He looked in to 
my eyes and said you have the right personality to become a successful secretary.He then took a round around me and was checking me out.
He said you have maintained yourself nicely which will help you become a good secretary.But you have to change your saree and start 
wearing skirts and shirts for the classes.So that you get a feel of how a good secretary would be like.He looked at my sindoor and he 
knew I was married.He asked if my husband would have any problem with my wearing short skirts and tight shirts.I said he is working 
abroad and it won't be a problem.So he said then it would be ok for you to attend late night classes also right? I said what are late night 
classes.He said there are some practicals which are given with special attention to individual students.He looked at me from tip to toe after 
saying that.I knew what he meant by his looks.I just blushed and said it won't be a problem.I gave him the advance fee and left the building.
I got back home and called Suresh.Told him about the classes and said the Sir looks a little naughty to me.Suresh asked me to enroll and 
have some fun and learn whatever I could learn.I said I had to do some shopping as the sir has asked me to wear skirt and shirts for the 
classes.He said your sir really looks a little naughty, show him how a good secretary would be like.

That evening I went to Rahul's shop who had a good range of formal wear.I met Rahul and he showed me some really good and 
sexy skirts.And also some very flimsy shirts.I liked 3 skirts out of the lot.One was a mini skirt which would show my thighs.Second was a 
leather type material which was a little above my knee.And third one was a cloth material which had a long zip behind exactly at the centre 
of the ass.It was end to end zip.I took 3 shirts as well.All short sleeved.Rahul took me to the lingerie section and showed me some stockings 
garter belts and thongs and bras.I selected 4 sets of stockings,garter belts,thongs and bra.He then took me to the imitation jewellery section.
I liked a pearl choker neck piece, another leather neck piece which had a ornamental hanging to the front.He packed all of it and then he 
got me some high heel sandals.I liked a red one which would go with one of my red skirts.Then I liked a black one as well.He packed all 
my selected items and I asked for a bill.He said these are absolutely free and he took me to his office cabin.I wasn't wearing anything fancy.
Just a chiffon saree and a blouse and tied my long hair till the end.He opened my hair and removed my saree.He dropped his pants and 
asked to give him a blowjob.Only wearing my blouse and petticoat I gave him a blowjob and it was a quickie.He came in my mouth and I 
got myself cleaned and left his shop.

Next day morning I got my shower and sat in front of the mirror.I looked at myself and I told myself that I was ready for my next adventure 
with a sir.It's been long since I was handled by a teacher.Last was during my school days.I blow dried my long silky hair and tied it to a bun 
with a long pencil,just to give that secretary look.I got my bra which only covered my aerola properly leaving all the other area fully naked 
just held with very thin strings.Then I stood up and pulled my thin stripped thong up.It was to give a good shape to my ass when I wore the 
short skirt and not to show that panty line.Then I pulled up my black linen skirt which had an end to end zipper.I pulled it up and looked 
at the mirror while I pulled that zip up till the top going over the curvature of my big round plump ass.It was quite tight enough holding my 
plump ass tight.I slapped my thick ass and it moved only a bit.It was tight and hard.Then I wore my shirt which was also tight and buttoned 
them.After buttoning it could barely hold my big mangoes.They stood firm.I thought in my mind that Rahul knew all my curves so well that he 
got the right sizes for me.I didn't wear my stockings.Just wanted to see how many men would go mad for me on the first day.I got into my 
high heels and took a small shoulder hanging bag which had a long string and would keep moving and hitting the side of my thighs when I 
walked.I locked the door and got out of my building.It was morning 11.00 and the watchman of our building and other men were staring at me.
Some even complimented me.I took my usual rickshaw and he said that I looked like a pataka.Pataka is bomb in Hindi.He dropped me in the 
class and left.He said he'll come to pick me up after the classes and to just give a missed call.I said ok and I went inside the class building.

The receptionist guy was staring at me from top to bottom and I just blushed.He asked me to go and take a seat in the classroom.He walked 
behind me to show the class and I knew he was checking out my back.He opened the door coming to the front brushing my ass and I went 
inside.There were many men aged around 30 and 40.Some young boys as well.There was no seat at all when I was wondering to sit,Sir 
came in and asked me to sit on the front bench in between 2 men.The man on the aisle seat got up and let me in.I settled down.I took my 
glasses out and put it.It gave a more secretarish look to my face.My red lipstick and make-up made my face look more like a secretary and 
a sexy look as well.

We all started standing up and introducing ourselves and I also did the same saying that my name is Chaitrali and blah blah.Sir just gave a 
short normal basic lecture about the course and the structure and all.He gave us all one book to note down the notes.During the whole class 
he was looking more towards me.And I also gave him some naughty looks.The heat inside me was building as I was the only woman in the 
class in between 2 unknown stranger men and about 10 men in the whole class with another Sir who was also a male.I could feel my pussy 
getting wet thinking of many naughty things running through my mind.Automatically my mouth was feeling the urge to take some hot 
dick and eventually I put my pen inside my mouth and held then in between my lips.Sir was quite horny looking at me as he gave me 
some very lusty looks during the classes.Classes got over and he asked me wait.All the men left and it was around 4.00 in the evening.
He took me to his cabin and said that,"Chaitrali you look so beautiful and like a proper secretary.Your skirt and shirt is just perfect.You 
have got the looks to become a successful secretary,now you just have to be taught how to become an obidient secretary and efficient one.

SECRETERIAL CLASSES

(PART 2)

He took me to his cabin and said that,"Chaitrali you look so beautiful and like a proper secretary.Your skirt and shirt is just perfect.You 
have got the looks to become a successful secretary,now you just have to be taught how to become an obidient secretary and efficient one."
He asked me to stand so that he can check my height.I knew all this was just to get a chance to touch me.He took me towards the wall 
where there was a long scale stuck to the wall.He made me stand against it.My big round big bums touched the wall first and then my back.
He held my shoulders and holding my chin he made my face straight.He checked my height and said it's just perfect for a secretary.And he 
looked to my face in to my eyes and said the face you got is also just sexy and apt for a secretary.He said sorry for calling me sexy.It just 
came out of my mouth looking at your attractive face.I blushed and said it's ok.His hands were still on my shoulder.He then made me stand 
away from the wall and took a round around me.He said that I had maintained my curves very nicely even after marriage.I said thank you.
He held me from behind around my waist.I just shook a bit by his touch as I didn't expect  him to progress so fast.He didn't leave his hold.
He asked me what happened.I said,"Nothing sir I just felt a shiver when you touched me." He asked me if I liked it.I didn't reply anything.He 
knew that I also liked his touch so he proceeded further and held my around my waist fully with his hands.I could feel his semi erect dick 
against my round tight big bums.He said,"Chaitrali your back side is so curvy and big and round and so tight."saying that he slowly moved 
his hands upwards to my boobs and I felt both his palm on my boobs and he gave them a slow press.He then pulled my pencil in the hair 
which was holding my bun.The pencil came out and my long silky hair fell all over him and he held me tight and was jerking his dick against 
my big round ass.

He turned me around and I was looking down as if I was shy to look at his face.He said it's ok all this is part of the training.He held my silky 
hair and planted a kiss on my red shiny lips.He slowly made his way into my mouth with his tongue and our tongue rolled and his hands 
were fondling and caressing my bums.His chest was crushing my boobs.He slowly opened all the buttons of my shirt which was still tucked 
inside my skirt.He could see my deep cleavage and he kissed my cleavage.He saw my fancy bra and pushed it aside a bit and pulled out my 
erect nipples.He licked my nipples with his tongue and it was all wet with his saliva.He licked and sucked my nipple and I was moaning 
holding his head and pulling towards me.As he had just started making me horny, someone knocked the door and I hurridly put my bra 
properly and buttoned my shirt.I tied my hair to a bun somehow and sat on the chair.Sir opened the door and it was the receptionist who 
said that Sir's wife is waiting outside.I was a little disappointed and so was Sir.He said we will see tomorrow for the class.That night I went 
home and called Suresh.I was so hot and horny that day.I removed all my clothes and was roaming nude in my house and I fingered myself 
in front of Suresh on the cam that night.

Next day Suresh called me in the morning and asked me to wear a very sexy short skirt and a tight shirt and behave like a proper slutty 
secretary in the class.I had my shower.I combed my long hair and plaited it till the end so it hits my tight round ass, and keeps moving 
left and right over my short mini skirt.I wore my stockings, black ones, then my garter belt and clipped it with my stocking.I wore my 
fancy nipple open bra.The opening was having floral patterns around the my aerola.I pulled up my tight mini skirt and it fit tight over my 
curvy big round gaand.I zipped it from behind and then wore my tight white shirt.The buttons could barely hold my boobs and my erect 
nipples were popping out of my thin shirt material.I wore a coat over my shirt just to give a more corporate look to myself.I wore a broad 
pearl choker neck piece.I put my bright red lip stick and my lip gloss.I moved my lips left and right and licked them with my wet tongue.Uffff 
such a slut I was,"Chaitrali you had a dream of making it big in the corporate world being a whore and this is your first step towards it.", I 
thought in my mind.My shirt was V necked so my cleavage was clearly visible and my boobs used to move up and down when I walked.I 
just took a walk in front of the mirror to check I looked sexy enough.My long plaited silky hair hit my big gaand with every step and then I 
sat back and put my kajal and mascara for my eyes and eye lashes.I had big round eyes which looked sexy enough to attract a man.My skirt 
was a black color one and so was my coat.I wore my black shiny high heel sandal and took a pen and clipped it to the V shape of my deep 
neck shirt and wore my very secretarish glasses.I looked into the mirror and I knew Sir would definitely try to get a chance to fuck me.I got 
down and my neighbor uncle said that I look like a bomb and said that he'll come tonight at my place as his wife is out of town for 2 days.I 
just blushed and said ok.It was around 11.00 in the morning and I reached classes in half an hour.Rickshaw driver looked at me and said, 
"madame aap ekdum maal lag rahi ho."I just blushed and went inside the building.The receptionist said the sir is on his way.He also 
complimented me for my attire.Blushed and walked through the passage towards my class.When I reached the door I could hear the men 
talking about me."Suna hai woh nayi item hai na apni class ki,Chaitrali, ekdum patakha hai woh.Usko patana chahiye.Shadi shuda hai shayad 
saali.Par suna hai uska pati abroad hai kahi.Aur woh akeli hai yaha.Jab chalti hai saali ki gaand kya machalti hai.Chhaavi hai woh saali maal."One 
man was talking about me in a dirty manner and I was feeling the heat within me.The other men replied,"Ha tu bhi toh chhava hai, pata le us 
maal ko.Thoda time use kar usko aur phir chod de.Usko bhi maza aayega shayad.Badi chalu lagti hai saali.Tu try maar."I opened the door and 
went inside.The moment I walked inside everyone were staring at me and wished me good afternoon.They wished me back.I took my seat with 
the man who was talking about me.He was continuosly staring at me and I just blushed and kept my bag under my desk.His name was Sanjay.
Sanjay said,"Tum bohot hot lag rahi ho aaj is dress mein Chaitrali.Aur tumne apne aap ko kaafi maintain bhi kiya hai.Ekdum maal lag rahi ho."I 
just blushed and said thank you.Sanjay was tall and dark and he was quite handsome as well.He asked me about my husband and a little about 
my personal life.Why I was doing this course and all.I said I would be joining my husband abroad and he has asked me to do this course.He asked 
if I felt lonely without my husband around and some other indirect naughty questions.After a while Sir came and he started his lectures.He then 
made a small test on the white board and asked me to solve the questions.So I got up and Sir sat on his chair.I started writing down the answers 
on the board and I could feel all the men staring at my big round ass and my stockings.I dropped my marker on the floor and I bent down to pick 
it up.I had to bend too much as I was wearing a high heel.My skirt had a 20 inch cut in the middle and I was sure that they must have seen a 
little of the inner portion of my ass cheek.I had worn a thong to avoid panty lines on my tight skirt.I picked up the marker and continued my 
writing.While I was writing Sir was also continuously staring at my ass.Someone threw a chalk on my ass and I turned around.Sir shouted and 
said to behave to all the students.There were around 8 men including Sir.I was the only woman.I turned around as I was feeling horny.After a 
minute or so , someone again threw a chalk to my bums.I turned around and told Sir,"Dekho naa Sir yeh log mujhe chhed rahe hai."Sir said,"Dekho 
tum ek secretary ho aur sab kuch jhelne ki taqat honi chahiye.You should tolerate all these small things.Only then you become a perfect secretary."
I just blushed and Sir got up.He looked at my ass and said there are 2 chalk marks behind.He held my shoulder with his left hand and started rubbing 
my ass to clean the chalk mark with his right hand.In the process he tried to dust the chalk off my skirt, by slapping my ass.My ass shook up and 
down with every slap.I just moaned aahhhhh.Sir said that's all for today and we shall meet again tomorrow.Everyone left and Sir asked me to 
wait after class.I knew for what it was.I waited in the classroom.It was around 2 in the noon.Everyone left including the receptionist.Sir went to the 
front and locked the main door from inside.I was a little nervous and sexcited as well.Sir came to the classroom where I was waiting and he 
came inside and closed the windows.He said nobody would come here to disturb us.I just blushed and he went and sat on his chair.He asked me 
come to his table.I went and stood near him.He said,"Chaitrali today I will teach you how to be a good secretary.He had made a note and asked 
me to note it down while he dictates. I took my pen from my shirt which was clipped in.He got a good view of my deep cleavage and he held my 
hand and made me stand much nearer to the table and himself.He was on my right side and he started dictating.My notebook was on the table 
and I had to bend to write.When I bent he sat back on his chair and was staring at my ass and he kept his hands around my waist.I just shook 
by his touch but he said," it's ok Chaitrali you have to comfortable." He asked me to remove my coat and be a little more comfortable.He got up 
and went behind me and unbuttoned the 2 buttons it had and removed my coat and kept it on the table.I was already feeling the heat inside my 
slutty pussy and it was moist.He sat back on his chair and his hands back on my waist.I was still bending and writing.He could see my hard nipples 
making an impression on my tight thin shirt.His hands went a little down over my ass and he reached the area where there was a cut on the skirt.
He inserted  his hands inside the cut and went in between my thighs from behind.Oh I was so hot ,I said,"uuuiimaaaa Sir aap kya kar rahe ho.Chhodo 
na mujhe."He asked,"Are you not liking what am doing?"I just blushed looking at him and he knew I was equally hot and loving it.He made me sit 
on his lap and he stopped dictating the notes.His hands went on to unbutton my shirt.He opened all my buttons one by one and finally removed my 
shirt.

He made me stand and held me from behind.He slowly unplaited my long silky hair and opened it.It made him so horny that  he started sucking 
my nipples holding my hair from over the bra itself.My nipple area was open through the bra,so it was easy for him to service my boobs and 
nipples.He spread his saliva all over my nipples.He made me stand on the bench.He slapped my ass and said,"Chaitrali you have the potential to 
become a rundi secretary,a whore secretary which is needed to climb the corporate heights.I will reimburse your fees if you make me happy like 
this at least a week and will recommend a job for you in some good company.He held my hair and brought me down the bench and made me 
stand like a dog on the bench.He went behind and pulled up my skirt and he saw my big round tight fleshy ass.He slapped them and said,"You 
have a good shaped round plump swinging gaand.Keep swinging your gaand as much as you can.This will attract any man specially in this 
costume.Kya rundi hai tu Chaitrali."I said,"Sir make me a good naughty secretary,make me a slut secretary, make me a rundi.Sir I am all yours."
Sir dropped my thong down and my short skirt also.I was now only wearing my pearl choker neck piece and my fancy bra and stocking and garter 
belt.He didn't want to remove my stocking and garter belt.I was wearing my high heel also.He spat on my chut from behind as I was in a doggy 
position and rubbed it hard with his fingers.He inserted 2 fingers inside and finger fucked me for sometime.I was all wet already.He came to my 
front and opened his zip.His dick sprung out and my mouth opened automatically looking at it's size.I put my wet tongue out and he placed
his dick on my tongue.I licked the head and the side of the shaft.I licked the entire dick and slowly slid it inside my mouth.I gave him a good 
blowjob and he was hard and ready to push his dick inside me.He went behind and spread my ass cheeks.He spat again to lubricate me.He slowly 
pushed his dick inside and holding my hair pushed it fully inside.He started moving inside out and started fucking me hard.He was shouting,"Saali 
kitni gandi raand hai tu Chaitrali.Meri chudakkad raand secretary banegi tu?Ahhhhh Chaitrali raand.Shadi shuda hai phir bhi gair mard se chudwati hai.
RAAND SAALI."

Aaah aaah uuunnngghhhhhh uuuiimaaaaa mujhe chodo Sir aur zor zor se thok daalo mujhe.Apni rundi bana do mujhe. aaahhhhh Sir 
aur thoko mujhe zor zor se thoko naaaaaunnnggghhhhhh. Oh fuck me.

He fucked me very hard.Then he held my hair and fucked my mouth for a while.He was ready to shoot his cum and he took his dick out of 
my mouth and sprayed his hot sticky cum all over my face and lips.I licked his dick clean with my wet tongue and I left the class.Next 
day I had fun with Sanjay.

Will let you all know how was that if I get more comments.Thank you.

SECRETERIAL CLASSES

(PART 3)

That day I went back home and by evening my neighbor uncle and chachaji came to my place.They fucked me that night.They gifted me 
a saree and a very sexy blouse which was back open with just a thin string tied behind.Front was fully open, just some cloth enough to 
cover my nipples and a bit of my circular shaped boobs.I had worn that saree and blouse that night for them to fuck me.They fucked me 
crazy that night.Next day morning I got ready for classes.

I put my kajal and did my mascara.I thought of giving a slight desi touch to my secretary attire,so I put my sindoor.Then made a round bindi 
with the sindoor itself.I put my red lipstick and gloss.I was thoroughly fucked by Sir,uncleji and chachaji in the last 24 hours and I was ready 
for more cock for the day.I looked into the mirror and I licked the mirror right over my face and the mirror got all the saliva from my wet tongue.
I wore a hanging earing, and my pearl choker necklace.Just stuck around my neck tight.

I then took my black stockings.Pulled it up and clipped it with my garter belt.

Took my ornated thong and wore it to avoid panty lines on my skirt.

I wore my nipple open bra and clipped it behind.

Then I took my black tight silky skirt and pulled it up and zipped it from behind.I wore my white full sleeve shirt which had a deep V neck 
and exposed my cleavage line.

I sat down and combed my long silky hair and tied it to a bun and stuck a pencil to hold it tight.

I wore my toe rings and then my high heel sandal.

I looked into the mirror and I was looking like a desi married whore in a western corporate slutty outfit.I got up and took my long bag and 
left my apartment.I was feeling wet by thinking all the make-up and nakhras I have done today will be unleashed by either Sir or Sanjay or 
someone else.I got a lot of attention as usual from the society people.I reached the class and Sir had not come.He was not going to come 
and the other students had also come to the class.They were inside the class.The receptionist guy asked me to go inside and do some classwork 
which Sir has left for us all to do.I wanted to listen what the men were talking in the class,so I went and stood at the door and again they were 
talking about me.

SECRETERIAL CLASSES

(PART 4)

I thought of standing there and listening to their conversation.Sanjay was also there inside.I could hear him.Other men were teasing him 
saying,"Kyu Sanjay teri chhaavi Chaitrali nahi aayi ab tak? Babu (the receptionist) keh raha tha ke kal Chaitrali ko Sir kuch extra lessons 
sikha rahe the.Kuch chakkar chalu hai kya unka?" Sanjay got angry and asked them to shut up and stop talking about his girl like that.They 
said,"Uske chaal chalan se saali ek tight item aur chaalu bhi lagti hai.Tune usko pata liya hai kya Sanjay?" He said,"Ha pat gayi hai woh."
They asked,"Toh ab maze kab loot raha hai uski?"  Sanjay said,"Main usko date par bulaunga aaj" They said ,"Dekh lena woh turant maan 
jayegi.Saali ekdum chaalu item hai woh."Sanjay was getting angry but the others were enjoying to tease him with my name.I knew Sanjay 
was also only interested in tasting me and not some kind of love or anything.I felt his lust for me the very first day.

I knocked the door and got inside.The moment I entered everyone were silent and staring at me and so was Sanjay.I went and sat with 
Sanjay.They said,"Sanjay fan chalu karu?Bohot garmi hoti hogi na tujhe?" I knew what they meant.I just blushed and looked at Sanjay.
He pushed a little more towards me and his thighs were touching mine.I was already wet thinking of so many men craving to touch me 
and Sanjay wanting to fuck me.On the board there were columns with everyone's names and some questions which SIr had left to solve.
Mine was last.Every men went and completed their answers and at last I went and stood near the black board.All the men were staring at 
my big round ass.I could feel their eyes feasting my ass.I started writing down the answers on the board.My ass used to swing up and down 
as I tried to reach the top of the board to write answers against the questions.I purposely jumped a little to give a nice swinging view of 
my big round plump ass to all the men behind me.Some one again threw a chalk like last day on to my ass.I turned around and Sanjay 
shouted at the men as he was sitting on the first bench.I turned back around and someone again threw a chalk.My skirt again got the dust 
from the chalk thrown to my ass.Sanjay came to me and he kept his hands on my as after asking my permission.He rubbed the chalk part 
thoroughly like the Sir did the other day.But Sanjay's was more in an erotic manner.Up and down he rubbed travelling the entire mound of 
my round ass with his palm.Others started whistling and said,"Sanjay teri chhaavi ko kisine mara toh tujhe feel hua huh?Chal hum log nikal 
rahe hai, tu Chaitrali ka answers finish hone tak wait kar." I just blushed as Sanjay looked at me.They said good bye to me.They left and 
Babu came and said that he had to go somewhere so he is leaving the key on his desk.He asked Sanjay to lock the door when he leaves.
Babu also left and we both were left alone.I was horny as hell and wanted Sanjay very badly.But I wanted to be a shy slut for him.

Sanjay stood behind me as I kept writing the answers.He made me sit after finishing my answers.He said he was waiting for me to be 
alone and that he wanted to propose me.He said he wanted to marry me.(I knew he was just trying me out).I said that I am married and 
that my husband is working abroad.He kept looking at my boobs in intervals and said that he was very sad knowing that I was married.He 
said he wants to hug me once.I blushed and asked,"Agar koi aa gaya toh?" He said that he'll go and lock the main door of the class.He left 
and came back after locking the door.I was feeling the wetness in my thongs.I went and stood by the window watching outside.He slowly 
entered the room and came and stood behind me.Long hair tied to a bun.Big round tight curvy ass is what he could see from behind.I felt his 
hands being placed on the side of my waist.I was a little shocked and horny also.I didn't move which gave me more confidence to proceed 
further so he moved his hands to the front from under my hands and held me tightly from behind.He pulled me towards him and my big round 
bums hit his semi erect thing.He kept his chin on my shoulder and kissed my cheeks.I turned my face to the other side closing my eyes and 
leaving a slight moan.Ahhhhh.He then kissed my neck and moved towards my ears and licked my ear lobe.His lips were all over my shoulders 
and neck and I had closed my eyes,enjoying every second of it.I was moaning,"Ohh Sanjay bas karo naaaaaahhhhhh..."He also moaned,"Kyu 
Chaitrali tumhe pasand nahi aa raha jo main kar raha hu???" I moaned and said,"Unnngghhhhh kuch ho raha hai mujhe."He could clearly 
see my deep cleavage from behind and he slowly moved his hands over my ripe mangoes.He asked me,"Kya main is aam ke tokri ko 
khol du Chaitrali darling? (Shall I open this basket of mango?)"  I moaned,"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai Saannjjaaayyyyy unnnghhhh."He slowly 
opened one by one all the buttons and my shirt was open from the front.He was excited to see my front open bra which showed my erect 
nipples through the opening in the bra.He slowly took his fingers and moved on to my nipples.He slowly rubbed it up and down and sideways.
I was moaning holding my hands on to his pants behind just around his crotch.My ass could feel the bulge getting bigger inside his pants.I threw 
my head back on his chest out of pleasure from what he was doing to my nipples.My pencil which was acting as my hair stick was getting lose.
He was busy with my nipples and finally he slowly removed my shirt.Now I was in my tight black skirt,stockings,garter belt,back open panty,toe 
ring,choker pearl necklace and my high heel sandal.He had unclasped my bra already after my shirt.My mangoes were totally naked and Sanjay 
was treating very nicely and slowly.He was arousing me slowly by licking and sucking my boobs and also fondling them with his hands.
While all the fondling and sucking was going on we indulged in a little conversation.He made me to converse.

Sanjay : Chaitrali pehle hi din se meri nazren in aamo par thi.Kitne bade aur gatheele hai.Jitna madak tumhara chehra hai utna hi madak tumhara 
yeh garam badan hai Chaitrali unnnggghhhhhh ... He kept sucking me...

Me : Sanjayyyyy aahhhhh meri chuchiyo ko dheere se chooso naaaahhhh....Mujhe chhod do naa Sanjay koi aa jayega...uunnggghhhhh..Main ek 
shaadi shuda aurat hu...Mujhe aise mat chooso naaa Saaannnjayyyy unnnghhhhhh.

Sanjay : Chaitrali par tumhari nipples toh bohot maze le rahi hai meri chusai ka...(He took my nipples in between his teeth and slightly bit them)

Me : meri chuchiyo ko mat kaato Sanjay....

Sanjay : Chaitrali tum kitni mast madak badan hai....Aur tumhara chehra kitni chudakkad hai Chaitrali.

Me : Sanjay chudakkad matlab kya hai?

Sanjay : Chudakkad matlab ekdum rundi jaisi ..... (He was now kneading my big round ass from over my tight skirt and also sucking my nipples.
He had made me sit on his lap.)

Me : Yeh rundi matlab kya hai Sannnjayyyyyy unnnngghhhhh.....(I bit my lower lip and gave him a lusty expression.He made me stand and his hands 
went behind to unzip my skirt.He held the zip and slowly started to move down.)

Sanjay : Rundi matlab jo aurat nangi hojana chahti hai ek paraye mard ke saamne.

While his hands were slowly unzipping my skirt bringing it down...

Me : Sanjayyyy unnnghh meri skirt mat kholo naaa....mujhe sharam aa rahi hai.

I got up quickly and I started to walk away from Sanjay,but he held my hands from behind.He also got up and I just stood still where he held me.
He came from behind,I could feel it.He had already unzipped my skirt half and he could see my thong string on top of my ass crack.He slowly 
unzipped my skirt fully and he sat down on his knees to bring it totally down.It slid down slowly first exposing my thong string then my ass cheek,
then the thong string which had gone deep inside my big round plump ass cheek,then my garter belt strings which held my stockings with it's clip, 
and finally my black semi transparent stockings.My skirt dropped down and he waited to see if I would get out of my skirt lifting my legs.He was 
staring at my naked ass and long legs.I slowly lifted my legs to get out of the skirt on the floor.He got a signal that I also really wanted to be nude 
and treated by him.He was still kneeling down on the floor and once I was out of the skirt he brought his lips towards my plump ass and gave a kiss 
on my ass.He took out his tongue and started licking my plump globes.He parted my ass cheeks and slowly took out the string of my thong which 
had got lost inside my plump ass cheeks.His hands went to my waist holding my thong and was about to bring it down.

Me : Sanjayyyyy woh mat utaro..Main poori nangi ho jaungi naaaaunnngggghhhh

Sanjay : Sharmao mat Chaitrali , tum meri chhavi ho naa..Yaha toh sirf hum dono hai.Aur yaha koi nahi aayega...

Me : Sanjay, chhavi matlab kya hai ?

Sanjay : Chaavi matlab ek khoobsurat aurat jiska badan ekdum madak aur kadak hai.Tum meri chhavi ho na?

Me : Ha Sanjay mai tumhari chhavi hu...

He slowly slid my thong down and it dropped on the floor.I came out of that and Sanjay again started licking and kissing and kneading my plump 
ass.

Sanjay : Kitni mulayam aur badi gaand hai tumhari, Chaitrali ufff tumhari gaand ko kaatne ka mann kar raha hai.

Me : Kaato na meri gaand ko Sanjayyyy unngghhhh.

My eyes closed automatically feeling the pleasure while he kissed and bit my big round ass.He then turned me around to see my pussy.I turned 
around with my eyes closed and my hands covering my face with shyness.He was excited to see my clean shaven shining pussy.My pussy was 
already wet.He got up and removed my hands from my face and I looked to the right side with my eyes closed and I was breathing heavily.My 
boobs were moving up and down and my nipples erect.He removed his shirt and he hugged and turned my face towards him and smooched me 
deep inside my mouth.We played a lot with our tongue and I was scratching his back with my red long nails.

Sanjay : Chaitrali mera lund bohot tight ho gaya hai.Kya tum mera lund apne mu mein logi? Kya tumhe lund choosna pasand hai Chaitrali?

Me : Ummmmm haa mujhe pasand hai.Main apne pati ka bhi choosti hu.Main tumhara lund choosna chahti hu Sanjay.

Sanjay : Phir mera zip kholo aur daal do apne mu mein.

I got on my knees and unzipped his pant and his dick sprung out of his pant.He looked at it.It had a big head and it was pretty thick and long 
enough.My red lips which was wet with the saliva parted and I opened my mouth and placed my lips around his head.I kissed it and his head 
got my red lip marks.I took my tongue out and licked the head and licked the entire length of his dick.Then I slowly opened my mouth and pushed 
his dick inside my mouth.I started sucking his dick and he was moaning with please.I looked up into his eyes giving a lusty look and I was also 
moaning while sucking his dick.I was vigourously sucking him moving my head front and back.While doing that my pencil stuck in my hair came 
off and my long silky red colored hair open and cascaded down.When he saw my hair open his dick got harder and he started fucking my mouth 
holding my long hair.

Sanjay : Uffff Chaitrali tumhare yeh lambe baal mere hathon mein aur mera lund tumhare mu mein...Kya chudakkad nazara hai meri raand.Kya
main tumhe raand bula sakta hu Chaitrali ?

Me : Ha Sanjay mujhe pasand hai jab koi mujhe raand bulaye.Mere pati bhi mujhe rundi hi bulate hai.Aur unke kuch dost bhi mujhe bhabhi raand 
bulate hai.Main tumhari hi rundi hu Sanjay.Mujhe raand banakar chod daalo unnnnngghhhh Sannjayyy

He held my hair like a ponytail in his hands and slapped my face with his dick.He made me stand up and made me sit on the desk.He went down 
and parted my legs wide enough.He then went to my pussy and put his tongue on my clit and licked it.I was in heaven the moment he started 
sucking my clit.He licked me for sometime and I was all wet.He then took his dick and directed it towards my pussy and pushed it inside.He brought 
my long silky hair to my front and kept in exactly in between my big ripe mangoes.He held my hair and pushed his dick deep inside.He started 
fucking me harder and deeper.He looked at my face and was calling my raaand,rundi,chuddakkad maal,chhavi and I was moaning heavily and loud.

After a while he made me stand on the bench on my knees.I knew he wanted to fuck me doggy style.

Sanjay : Chaitrali meri kutiya banogi?Main tumhari gaand ko dekh dekhkar chodna chahta hu.

Me : Ha Sanjay bana do mujhe apni kutiya, aur kutiya raand banakar thoko mujhe.Ek dhandewaali ki tarha.

He got horny with my words and pushed dick right away inside my wet chut and held my hair from behind.

Sanjay : Tumhari yeh laal lambe silky baal kitni mast hai.Tumhari gaand tak lambi hai tumhare yeh laal baal.

He held my silky hair and kept fucking me for a long time.He then asked me to sit on the bench and suck him.I opened my mouth and sucked him 
for sometime and when he was ready to cum,he came inside my mouth and I drank all his juices.He held my hair and asked me to keep my hair 
open whenever I come to class.He after a while again fucked me and it was evening 6.00 when we left the class and I went home and told 
Suresh about how Sanjay fucked me.That night as usual I went nude on cam for Suresh.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM