Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Mahesh smiled at swathi and asked her can we leave…. And he looked at her and she was red in her face.. .mahesh enquired is everything fine… swathi repliled yes. Just some headache.. ok take rest..tomorrow we are going to rohtis house… swathi smiled… she was feeling the juices flowing from her pussy lips and realised she left the panty in amans room..what if latha she was thinking… she felt like going back to aman and do what they were doing .. but she knew ..she has to control…

As Mahesh was driving … swathi msgd ..to aman…

Swathi - aman my panty is in ur room …

aman sent her a pic whre he was showing his tounge licking her panty….

Swathi sent a love symbol….

Aman – missed love hole to taste …

Swathi- which one 

Aman- first the round one ..and secondly the vertical lips..the juices tasted so well… never thought so nice…

Swathi – shut up aman…. Never thougth u will go ther…

Aman- even I never thgouth… but I feel so bad..that I got so late there… hmmm wish I cud get more…

Swathi- u have lot of time aman to have it hmmmmm

(swathi was openly inviting him now.. she was feeling ashamed..but she was enjoying…. )

Aman sent her more pics of licking her panty and smelling hmmmm

Swathi keep sending him smileys.. she was leaking madly down…

Meanwhile Mahesh as he is drving was busy in thinking his adventures with anamika… he was feeling lil guilty to talk to swathi..so he just
drove..Without focusing on her..

Aman- I want u fully swathi .. hmmmmmmm

Swathi- that’s impossible aman …

Aman- comeon . now I know ur everything ….

Swathi-no no ..lets not do this… so .. stil in office.has latha man not left?

Aman-oh forgot that part..let me see ..bye

Latha was fully tired and she wore her pants and rohit hugged her and left ..she was sleeping in sofa when aman came… aman was surprised her to sleep .. he asked her the same.. nothing I got tired of seeing those computer screens… aman said lets leave home..and both went home… they remained silent …

Swathi was feeling hot as Mahesh was driving..she was not interested to talk to Mahesh … so she msgd Rohit after aman said bye to her … she left a msg to Rohit ..is ur meeting with latha mam done…

Rohit called swathi instantly and swathi picked up the call …

Swathi – Ya Rohit…. How ru .. ya Mahesh is driving the car ..ooh u were trying to reach him….

Rohit understood that Mahesh was with her .. he said oh .. ok … ask Mahesh if u both are coming tomoorow for weekend dinner

Swathi – Mahesh, Rohit is checking if we are going for dinner tomorrow to rohits house

Mahesh was thinking about anamika if he could spend time with her..

Mahesh said..- mostly we will be there.. but since that tender process is there if he gets late with anamika then he will not be coming… swathi conveyed the same

Rohit –ok darling… hmm so atleast u come na…

Swathi- Will try Rohit..but aman is keeping me busy too ..so …. (she wanted to go but sine Mahesh said so ..she also said )

Rohit- oh darling its been so long tht i tasted ur dishes..

Swathi –ya Rohit even I wanted to serve you those dishes I have , but u don’t come home anymore these days…(she was smiling)

Rohit- ah bhabhi I need those lovley taste, juices hmmmmm and I want to feel and be compelte with u …

Swathi-hmm yes rohit.. I wish it wil be complete…

Roiht- in case Mahesh doesn’t come u come home.. we can hve some time

Swathi- ok will let u know….

Swathi was feeling so hot ..with both lovers giving her the body pleasure her body is growing glowing and also due to not much household worsk she is slowly enjoying her life… she was so thankful to Rohit for changing their lives now…. She doesn’t have any compains to Mahesh now… and she was feeling so good …

Swathi- so hows ur day….

Rohit- oh well it was tiring but I was remembering u only when I was with latha… we both were discussing nd I was remembering u only

Swathi- oh hope …so who was your meeting with latha mam ..did you have any dishes there
Rohit- only my bhabhi is my love …..send me your pics na bhabhi …love to see them….

Swathi sent few pics…

Rohit- hmm lovely bhabhi … some more without …

Swathi- shutup raavan…(she whispered)

Rohit- Pls bhabhi mmmmmm

Swathi- hey roihit …..understand na…ill ask Mahesh to call after we reach home

Rohit- ok ill wait for ur pics after you go home then

Swathi- ok … sure.. bye Rohit..tc ..good night…

Swathi felt her juices leaking as she spoke to Rohit.. ah man…. She is feeling weak now…

Mahesh had a quick shower as swathi made chotu sleep..she was feeling irritated without a panty and juices sticking to her thighs…. She badly needed a shower.. Mahesh said he had dinner and went to sleep… swathi wasn’t interested in food too.. she went to the bathroom… she took her phone along with her.. and slowly as she was stripping her saree she was taking pics with blouse, without blouse and then held her tits covered and pics and sent it Rohit….

Rohit – thanks bhabhi …. Ah delicious… what abt the down ones…

Swathi –shutup raavan now enuf…

Rohit- pls bhabhi need to taste hmmmmm

Swathi took the pics of her thighs without showing much the triangle and sent it to him…..

Rohit- hmmm delicious but straight pic

Swathi- shutup now.. .. bye good night

Rohit- good night bhabhi ….

Swathi slowly touched her ass and remembered the way aman had kissed her bums..she felt shy…her boss is competley become her slave she thought and smield to herself…she took the phone and sent the pics she sent to Rohit…. To aman also ..she thought he deserved it….

Aman was having whisky as latha retired to bed …he dint see the phone…

Swathi got fresh and came out in shorts and put her phone to charging… aman saw the msgs then and msg .. oh my god…. Thanks for shaing those lovely pics….

Swathi- sent a smiley

Aman-I cud not see what I was having.. can u see me ur lovely ass pics swathi hmmmm

Swathi- no aman pls… u already had a close look at them

Aman- ya but the saree was uncomfortable so I dint get a good view .. pls..

Swathi- aman… Mahesh is around… I just send those photos so that I can share the pleasure…

Aman- hmmm ah.. ok .. thanks…but the smell was too good

Swathi- never thougth u will go there aman….

Aman- I ditn get enuf…

Swathi- sir pls… u already had me more than you can …

Aman- no.. not until u serveme ur tastes hmmm

Swathi- u tasted me so many times aman ….

Aman- nah.. ur down paradies tastes .. both .. front and back hmmmm

Swathi-… sir you are becoming shameless…

Aman- do i need to before my swathi dear ..pls send me more pics na..

Swathi.- sir sent everything i have ... and u can see tomorrow na (ah my god)

Aman- how come tomorrow is state formation day and its holiday na

Swathi- oh ya.. she is realised its holiday and she can get up late and felt so happy..she asked mahesh if its holiday for him ...

mahesh in sleep replied yes..but i need to go to office and work along with anamika on a tender rohit might also come..

Swati- ok sir then good night...

Aman- Send me more pics na dear.. i will be hungry for u then...

Swathi- sir im on bed and already send u what i have

Aman- send me the one i dint see as u had turned ... and ur butts are so round na... i loved them

Swathi- shut up aman... u r shamelsss

(Swathi took a selfie of her on bed with bedsheet but h er toungue out and sent it to aman)
aman- thats yummy tounge .. and lips..but i need the one with down ...

Swathi- shut up aman..dont embarass me ok...

aman- comeon i tasted my finger with those juices

swathi- chi.... ur a such a despo
(swathi was leaking wiht his wordS)

Swathi msg him - did u like the taste...

Aman..- yes...but i need to have more...and.. i want to lick it fresh from where it is sourced...

Swathi-oh aman shutup...

aman- pls send the pics of the soucrce na...

Swathi put h er bedsheet again and sent a pic with shorts and top ... not more than this now.. dont ask more than this now....

Aman- so whats your plan for tomorrow...

Swathi was in mood to tease him...she sent a pic of her tougne to aman

aman- pls dont tease me na... mre.. i want to have u r juices again

swathi- come have it...(again sent a tougne pic )

aman- pls show it to me then .... i want to see ur lips pic..not theupper ones

Swathi said nothing more sir.. now... good night..bye...

Aman- lets meet tomorrow na

Swathi- sir ... how can we ... we cant meet its a big office... and wont be good and also my aunties are going to temple tomorrow and will return only after lunch... so i have to be with chotu ... anyways thanks good night.. sir... im sleepy now..

aman- good night darling

Swathi deleted all the msgs and pics aboth to aman and rohit.. and slept off..
[+] 3 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by harithick - 17-08-2019, 09:20 PM