Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience
A Incident i recollect:
Me and my wife had to go to her native and were at airport.

I was coming back from buying some crap expensive airport food as flight was delayed. I stopped to notice her talking with a man. She always is a very social person and manages to make friends with choicest of characters. This habit is from her past when she used to travel onsite alone. 

I normally wold not encourage this but due to certain family conditions, I am forced to accept certain "modern" living conditions set by my wife.  Besides if given an opportunity, I would love to talk with a beautiful women like her.

I wanted to see what she does and purposefully did not return. Not seeing me coming back, she went with him hurriedly. I came back after 5 min, waited for 15 more min, panicked [at my choice of action] and started calling her repeatedly. After multiple calls, she answered cooly that she was coming back.

When I asked why she did this way, she said that he had charger for her mobile and she did not want to re-open our heavily packed bags. Not seeing me return, thought I would take time and hence went for a quick charge.

I scolded her for leaving bags unattended as anything could have happened but she never acknowledged my anger.After repeated failed attempts to see her mobile before boarding, I did managed to see it after landing - it had 90% charge. She justified saying Turbo charger.

But I doubt it was something else as her shirt was little crumbled when she came back..
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience - by Givemeextra - 17-08-2019, 07:02 PM