Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.59%
51 43.59%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.97%
14 11.97%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.69%
9 7.69%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.55%
10 8.55%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.21%
33 28.21%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
She looked at her son's cock and thought of relieving him first. She got up from the table and was going towards him when the guard's came to stand right in between them.

He just stood like that and opened his fly to let his cock out as if saying to take care of it first. She felt she had no choice and bent on her knees to suck his cock until he came. Then she went on to her son and caressed his cock. It was throbbing already. She went on to release him from the ropes when Imran who is watching them shouted

"Don't you dare to untie him bitch"

She backed away and sat before the chair on her knees and started sucking her son. 

"I need to fuck you badly right now, Mom" her son whispered only for her to hear and was moaning slowly.

She felt bad for him and got up to face her back towards him. Slowly she sat on his lap lowering her pussy on his cockhead. Once his cock was completely inside she wiggled her ass smoothly on his lap letting his cock rub her pussy walls in a slow motion. The view for the guys was erotic.

"What a bitch, she got this many cocks fucking her and she is still craving for more from this young boy's small dick" Imran yelled.

Little did everyone know that it's not the cock size she was craving for, but the incestuous feeling she is experiencing that is getting her crave for more. Then she began thumping on her son's cock and soon Ravi came in her pussy. She remained on Ravi's flaccid cock as cum leaked from her pussy. Imran came to her and held her by the hair to drag her up from hers son's lap. He pulled her towards a chair and made her sit in the chair with her legs up on the arm rest of the chair. There he fucked her pussy again while her son watched them and got his cock hard again.

"Now I understood why she is after this young dick. He had just cum in this whore's pussy and yet again he is ready for another round" saying that he dug his cock deeper into her pussy with much force. The other two guys too joined them on either side of the chair and she stroked they're chicks with her hands. Once in a while each of them shoved their cocks into her mouth while Imran kept fucking her. This time Imran did last long as he had cum only a while before.  A few minutes later, all the three guys came. The two guys on either side of her deposited their cum on her face and boobs, while Imran was the last to cum in her pussy hole.

For around two hours, they fucked her on all positions possible and left the place leaving the security guard. They took a few pictures of her naked on their phone. By the time they left, Sailaja was on the floor with cum all over her body exhausted. While going Imran spoke something to the guard and threw a bunch of notes on Sailaja's body. Then he came over to tied Ravi and said

"You better keep your fucking young mouth shut or else you are going to land in much bigger trouble boy. Remember we have her naked pics. And by the way, the whore you brought for us is awesome. I've never seen such a cock hungry slut"

After the tree guys left, the guard released Ravi and there was a apology look on his face. Ravi slowly walked to her mother zipping up his pants and said

"Sorry Mom. I didn't mean it to happen this way. I had never expected that this kind of thing will happen. It was all my mistake" and years flowed from his eyes.

"It's ok son. It was never your mistake. It just happened. Let's just forget all this" she said consoling him.

A while later she too got up and adjusted her clothes. They made sure with the guard that the matter status with themselves and left in the car.

Once they reached home, they got into their respective rooms. Sailaja had a good bath and noticed there were a lot of bite and nail marks all over her body. She was worried of what to answer if Kiran asks about the marks. Luckily there were no marks on her face and easily visible places.

They remaied in their rooms till evening. In the evening when it was about for Kiran to be home, both came and sat in the living room. There was silence for a while. When Ravi was about to say something, she stopped him and said

"It is better we don't discuss anything about the happenings anymore. Let's be like nothing has happened and stay as a family" she said concluding the events. Ravi didn't said anything and kept quite for the rest of the day.

For the next two days, nothing has happened. She managed to keep Kiran away from her until the marks were gone. Kiran was also suspicious of her relationship with their son but never dared to ask her. On the third night he approached the subject in the bed.

"Sailu, have you decided on our conditions" he said.

She had already planned this and we prepared with the answers.

"Kiran, I know that things have been a lot different for us in the past few weeks. I am very much happy that you recieved everything on a positive note. But I don't want to complicate this anymore and to end this right away. I spoke to Ravi about this and he is okay with it. I have made up my mind to be like earlier as we were and be happy ever after. We better stop speaking on this subject and forget everything as a nightmare." She concluded.

"But Sailu, I want you to..." Kiran was about to say when she interrupted him again.

"I know you like the new me. But I am not sure, how long you'll be okay with it. And coming to a question, whether I would do anything like that again I don't know. I myself am not sure. But I'll try my best to forget everything and lead a normal life as a good and faithful housewife" she finished and turned away from him to drift off to sleep. He too cuddled her from back and slept thinking it is all over now.

Three weeks later when things were normal like before, Ravi said about inviting Rahul to play the game to which she disagreed. The same day Kiran said, he's going to leave for Mumbai the next day.

(Now the story comes to the point where it started...... 
Hope you loved it)

THE END.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play) - by Mf123 - 16-08-2019, 08:16 AM