Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.59%
51 43.59%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.97%
14 11.97%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.69%
9 7.69%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.55%
10 8.55%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.21%
33 28.21%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
She got ready to look more beautiful than ever as she wants her son's last time to be very special. Little did she know what he had planned for her.

They locked the door and sat in the car. He took the driving seat which generally she wouldn't allow. But as this was a special day for him, she let him drive. 

"Where are we going?" she asked surprised.

"You would know soon" he said and kept driving silently. 

On the way, he stopped the car and asked her to stay inside. He came after a few minutes and they started again. He kept driving for another 15 minutes and stopped near the back entrance of his school from which he finished his secondary education. 

"Why are we here now? Are we meeting someone here?" She kept asked but he didn't reply.

Instead he kept looking inside through the locked gate. He let out a sigh as he saw something which was not visible to her from inside the car. She was about the get down from the car when her son blocked the door and asked her to tilt the glass down to soak to her.

"What are you wearing now Mom? He asked.

"What, what do you mean!" She asked surprised hoping he wants to fuck her right there in the car.

"Everything" was just her answer.

"Take off your bra and panties" he continued "and wear back your blouse"

She was totally confused. Still she did what he wants. She stopped her pallu, unhooked her blouse and carefully removed her bra unhooking the bra. Then she reached down and slid her panties down and took them off down her legs. She then raised bra and panties to show them to him as a proof that she had removed and is ready. He took them from her and smelled the pantries not at all worrying of anyone is watching. Luckily there was no one and the road is deserted.

He then handed them over to her and asked her to leave then in the car and get down. He also asked her tu remove all her jewellery including her mangalsutra which she did and gave to him. He arrived then into his pocket and they stood there for a while. That is when she saw a security guard come to the gate and opening the lock. She felt horrified and tried to get back on the car. Her din then stopped her from getting back into the car and said

"Don't worry Mom, just be quiet"

She was shocked by his answer. He then took her hand as the guard opened the gate for then and led her inside the school building. The guard then locked the door again once they got inside. She almost ran towards the school building to be sure no one watch them. The guard and her son to followed her leisurely. 

Once they reached one of the classrooms, Ravi asked his Mom to get into the room. She got into the room. The classroom was very big with tables and a few chairs all around. The school was empty as it was summer holidays time. She got into the room and looked through the window to watch her son talking to the guard. The guard then pulled out some money from his pocket and handed them to Ravi. The next scene before her eyes shocked her and she felt her legs weeken.

Her son took out a condom packet from his pockets and handed them over to the security guard. It was then she realised what was happening. Her son has just brought her to whore her out to the security guard for money. She couldn't believe it at all. She had sex with unknown guys since few weeks for sure but it was never got money. She enjoyed being a slut and got aroused when they called her bitch but she never wanted to be a whore. It was never about money. It was the sex she enjoyed. She never wanted to open her pussy for somebody for the sake of money. This made her feel cheap about herself and her son. She got angered and called out for her son.

"Ravi" she shouted in anger "Come over here right now"

Ravi said something to the guard and came inside the room and closed the door behind. She immediately slapped her son and asked

"What are you doing here? Why are we here? What do you think of me? You thought I would alread my legs like a cheap whore to every guy you say and you could earn money by bedding your Mom. Hote can you even think like that of me?" She flooded questions 

Her son was silent for a while caressing his cheek which has reddened from the also from his Mom. Then he started to speak.

"Mom, please be calm. It's not what you think it is. I can explain if you listen to me first and then if you want to go, you just leave from here"

She understood that he has something to say and she felt it is better to listen to him and then take action. 

"Okay, tell me why we are here?" She asked, this time little bit calmer.

He started "Mom, the first time we had sex it was a wonderful experience for me. I definitely enjoyed it a lot. When Rahul was introduced to our new found relationship, it was much more exciting to me. I used to get s lot of kick from watching you and Rahul to get together than me myself having sex with you"

He sounded similar to his dad when saying this. She thought it might be in the genes.

He continued "At the vacation too, I got very much excited by watching you with the guys at the beach. When I got to know that you had sex even with the driver, I felt very bad for not watching you fucking him. When back at the motel, all the guys banging you was almost my dream come true. You could have noticed how much I was hard all the time watching you getting fucked by all of them. I noticed that you too were enjoying it a lot"

"I later understood that I love being a voyeur rather than a participant. Today morning, when you said you'll be my whore I thought to give it a try. I thought of watching you having sex with other men instead of me fucking you. That would be much more special for me. You promised me today to be my special day. I can't go someone and ask them to 'fuck my Mom before me' just like that. So, I have made a plan to take you as a whore to someone like this guard and let them fuck you in from of me."

There was silence from her. It was hard for her to digest the fact that her own son had made her a whore Just to watch her having sex with other men. Neither of them didn't speak anything for a while. She raised her head to see the security guard watching and listening to them. She felt horrified when Ravi said

"Don't worry. He can't understand our language. He is from Bihar and doesn't know our language" She felt relieved a bit.

"How much did he give?" She asked.

Ravi was totally surprised and looked at her quizzically. She literally wants to know her rate. He was not sure why his Mom was asking him such a question.

"2000 rupees" he answered keeping his head low down. 

"What? Just 2000/- for this beauty?" She asked running her hand from her boobs onto her waist from the sides.

He was totally shocked. First of all, she was anger for her brought her to be a whore. Now she is asking why he took such a small amount to get fucked by this guard. He doesn't know what to say.

She lowered her face and whispered in his ears "Don't you think this high class whore deserves more amount to be fucked!"

Her voice sent shivers through his body. His cock was instantly hard and throbbing in his pants. Then he felt her hand on his cock and rubbing him over his pants. His balls were full and he felt like exploding just by her touching him over his pants. He moved away from her.

"There are more men coming over, Mom. Is not only one today. They will be arriving one after the other to have their share" he said.

He thought she would be shocked. Instead she let out a smile and said

"Why not send them all at once and charge them double. This way we would save a lot of time"

He was totally shocked this time. He hasn't expecting this and that came from nowhere from what he had planned. But the idea seemed exciting for him.

"Just a minute, Mom" he said and immediately left the room.

She noticed from the window her son talking to the guard and surely noticed the surprised look on the guard's face. The guard immediately took his phone out and dialed some numbers from his phone. She closed the door from inside and called out for her son. Ravi came near the window.

"Bring two masks for us to cover up our faces. I don't want these low class workers to recognise us in the future" she said.

Ravi thought the plan was good and left soon. As soon as her son left, the guard  knocked upon the classroom door. She thought of not opening it until Ravi arrives but later gave up as the knocking increased. Opened the door and said

"Can't you wait until some time" she said furiously.

The guard had a blank expression on his face and she then realised he couldn't understand her language. He looked so naive and innocent to her. He was little bit short maybe in his early 40's and had a bit of stomach. She thought that he had already seen her face and there's no reason to delay in the name of putting on the mask. So she signalled him to come near her and close the door.

He was very much amazed in seeing her. He kept staring at her beauty all the while. She gave a seductive smile and sat on the table which was about 3' height from the floor. She then asked him to close all the windows which he did asap. Then he went near her and stood still not sure if what to do.

[Image: Shaved-Brunette-Casey-Calvert-3.jpg]

He stood right on front of her and began to ride up her saree and petticoat together until her knees. She was surprised by his sudden act. But didn't even was looking at her face. He bunched her saree at the waist until she is completely exposed under her waist and started to unbuckle his pants. His cock was out in no time and already hard.

[Image: Teen-Shaved-Blonde-Babe-Katya-Clover-fro...hnet-3.jpg]

He then pulled out the condom packet from his pocket and put on the condom. Then he hold her legs in both hands and placed his cock at her pussy then pulled her onto his cock. It was very small but thick and it stinked a lot. She was thinking of he doesn't wash it at all. She felt like a real whore while he pushed his cock into her pussy.

It was hard for him to enter because of his thickness and she felt a bit of pain at first. But once the head of in, it went smoothly into her pussy and her juices started to lubricate his cock. He was already thrusting his cock into her pussy and she let out moans. Within no time he came and filled the condom.

[Image: image-8.jpg]

She was totally disappointed. First of all, he directly attacked her pussy and when she had just started to enjoy the fucking, he came. She felt like he doesn't care at all of satisfying her. 'after all I'm his whore' she thought to herself. 

She stared at his limp cock disgracefully. He was pulling his pants up when there was a door knock. She got up and opened the window to find her son Ravi standing there. Then she opened the door and watched both of them. There was a satisfying look on the guard's face. He was surprised seeing him as he was away for only a while. He was not expecting the guard to bang her that fast at all. Soon he handed over the mask for his Mom and he too put on one. The masks were just covering their eyes but no one could surely recognise them.

A few minutes later the guys came at the door and called the guard over. The Mom-son duo assumed those were the guys. The guard spoke something to the guys in his language and let them in closing the door. The three guys looked very dirty and she was sure they came directly from their work place. They soon came over to her and began to fondle her body with their dirty rough hands. The saree was getting spoiled as they kept doing that and she felt she better take it off. Their handling was very rough as they kept pressing her boobs very hard. They almost looked like local gundas. They tried to remove her mask, when Ravi came in between to stop them.

They got angry for Ravi's actions and gave him a big slap. It made him almost fall on the floor but somehow managed not to fall. That is when he realised they are in a big trouble. Sailaja was horrified by then and remained shocked. Once out of the shock, she ran to watch for her son. She could clearly see the impression of the guys fingers on his cheek.

"You Bastard, how dare you hit my son" she screamed.

Anger flowed in her eyes. She looked at the tall hunk guy who got her son and went towards him to slap hard on his face. He grabbed her hand before hiting him and twisted her hand to roll her to the back. Ravi was helpless and already weeping. Then the guy (Imran) held her hand at the back and licked her neck looking into the eyes of Ravi.

"Please, I beg you. Please leave us. We won't tell anybody about this" she pleaded.

"I don't think you have an option, bitch" he had a villanious smile on his face as he made her turn around and grabbed her waist hard to crush her boobs against his chest.

Then Imran sighed to the other two guys and said something in their language. The guard seems to be afraid of them and stood there in silence. The two guys immediately left the room and came with a big rope a few minutes later. In the mean time, he took off their masks and said

"She is really a high class slut. Where did you get this hot bitch, you pimp" he said looking at Ravi.

"Your young small cock might not be satisfying her pussy and I assume so you are here to get a good fuck" he went on to say.

"Please leave us, we will give you money of you want." Ravi to pleaded realising they are helpless at the moment.

"That we will get it for sure. But first let us enjoy this beauty" he said running his free hand all over her body.

"Darling, you are going to get your costly saree spoiled. Let's take it off" saying that without even waiting for her consent he pulled off the saree from her body. It made her roll and she took the support of the table nearby so as not to fall.

Then he ordered one of the guys to hold her at the place. Then Imran went to Ravi along with the other guy and pulled him up to make him sit on a chair. Then, both of them tired Ravi to the chair tightly. 

"You better keep your mouth shut, bitch. Or else we are going to kill both of you right here" Imran warned him.

Sailaja was more horrified than ever. She thought for a while and decided to do whatever they say until they get out from the place safe. She then lifted herself up on the table and sat on it and started to remove her blouse. Her boobs popped out of the blouse and came into the clear view. All the three guys soon came towards her leaving Ravi tied to the chair. The guard stood far away in silence afraid. The three guys were soon fondling her boobs with their dirty rough hands and started biting them vigorously. She moaned in pain to their bites.

[Image: 60s.jpg]

Imran left her boobs and pulled her petticoat tearing it away. She soon fumbled with the knot and it was already late by the time. In no time she was completely naked on the table. Then they her lay her back on the table and started to lick her whole body biting all over. Imran lowered his head at her pussy and started biting her pussy mound and squeezed her thighs. The fear in her slowly subsided and she was getting aroused. The other two guys were fondling her boobs roughly biting them and feeling up her body above the waist while Imran worked on her pussy.

[Image: Busty-Shaved-Brunette-Babe-Martina-Mink-...Art-19.jpg]

The three guys removed their lungis at once and they were naked underneath. Their cocks were hard and looked huge. She saw the cock of Imran and was looking at a '. cock for the first time he in her life. She kept staring at the cock head and felt a tingling sensation between her thighs. Then the guys removed their shirts and throw them at Ravi to remain buck naked. 

"Now you'll see how to satisfy a real woman like a real man, you young dick" Imran said looked at Ravi into his eyes.

Ravi's cock was getting hard in his pants. Imran noticed it and ordered the guard in his language to open the zipper of Ravi's pants. As soon as the guard unzipped his fly, his cock sprang out. It looked so small compared to the other three guys. Ravi felt shameful looking at their cocks. But Sailaja was very much aroused and didn't noticed her son at all.

[Image: Curvy-Alexa-Weix-Wearing-Heels-7.jpg]o

Imran was wasting no time and soon parted her legs to push his cock into her pussy. It was a clear view for Ravi as his mom was getting fucked by this cheap low class labourers. He watched as Imran pushed his cock into her pussy at once and his Mom let out a loud moan. Ravi looked at his own cock already leaking precum. The guys noticed that and laughed.

[Image: Brunette-Babe-Mischel-Lee-with-Open-Mout...job-12.jpg]

The other two guys put their cocks at her mouth and shoved them inside. He jaw muscles advised while taking two cocks at once. Both the cocks rubbed against each other inside her mouth. She was gagging while they pushed their cocks more inside her mouth. Imran's thrusting into her pussy increased and he was about to come.

"No, please put on a condom. I beg you" she said removing the two cocks in her mouth.

"No way, you are going to have it all inside you" was Imran's answe as he filled up her pussy with cum with a loud groan. He backed away and the other two guys took his place. They almost were fighting to decide on who's going to have their chance first. By the time Imran came and pointed his flaccid dick at her mouth. She was reluctant to to take it in mouth but he is not in a position to listen. Forcibly, he held her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. She could taste her juices on his cock. It felt very kinky for her doing that.

One of the guys at her pussy tilted her to the side and inserted his cock in her pussy while the other guy went to other side of her and lifted her leg to enter her assshole. Soon the two guys were fucking her both holes while Imran kept fucking her mouth. She is being fucked in all the three holes at once by this guys. This was not the first time she was being banged in all holes, but this time she was being taken forcefully and being handled much roughly. This made Ravi's cock tingle watching his Mom.

[Image: image-8.jpg]

For the next few minutes, the guys fucked her and came in her both holes. Imran got his cock hard in her mouth and backed away to sleep on a nearby table on his back. He then ordered the guys to bring her to him to make her sit on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. The two guys carried her in their arms and made her sit on his cock as ordered. She squatted on her legs and lowered her pussy on his cock and started humping on his cock.

[Image: image-7.jpg]

One of the guys came to her front and placed his cock at her pussy which is being already fucked by Imran. Then he tried to push it in the same hole. It was very tight and stretching her pussy to the maximum. Still he managed to enter her as she squealed in pain. This was very hard for her, taking two cocks in the same hole. She almost fell unconscious, but still they didn't even care for her. Ravi was worried about his Mom and tears flowed along his cheeks.

Sailaja opened her eyes and looked at Ravi. He noticed that even though she is being fucked ruthlessly by these guys, she had a satisfying look on her face. She gave a small smile and went back to take care of the nearby cock of the other guy. Ravi understood that she too enjoyed being rough handled by these guys in a very cheap way and felt a bit relieved. The smile on his mother's face made him excited and his cock began to throb. The cock in her mouth soon came and filled her mouth. Imran and the other guy too pulled their cocks out of her pussy and stroked their cocks to cum all over her belly. Then the three guys moved away from her and went back to rest in the chairs. She looked at her son's cock and thought of relieving him first. She got up from the table and was going towards him when the guard's came to stand right in between them.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play) - by Mf123 - 14-08-2019, 04:34 PM