Fantasy Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010-Completed
The head of his penis brushed against the soft curly hair between her legs, searching for her slit. Jayanessa gasped as it cleaved her apart, slipping in easily because of the wetness. She took him completely, easily, and moved her hips slowly in response to the caressing touch of his penis inside her body.

Venkat kissed the insides of her calves, rubbing his face against the soft skin. Jayanessa felt him lower her right leg slowly until it was lying on the bed beside him, her left leg still on his shoulder.

She opened her eyes to see him move his hips and closed them as the pleasure cruised through her body when he slowly pressed his penis into her. The position was new to her and the touch of his penis different from what she had felt before.

She gasped as he entered her completely, and then exchanged the positions of her legs, the right one on his shoulder, the left of the bed.

The slow rhythm of her legs matched the rhythm of his hips, and Jayanessa enjoyed the pumping of his penis, completely self consciously, her previous embarrassment forgotten in the touch of his body on hers.

Venkat felt himself getting closer to his orgasm and changed positions to slow it down. He grabbed Jayanessa's arms and slowly raised her till she was sitting in his lap, his penis never leaving her body. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as she put her arms around his neck while he held her steady with his arms around her waist.

They kissed in a delicious long-drawn kiss, their tongues tasting each other hungrily. Then Jayanessa leaned back in his arms and they made love, looking into each other's eyes.

Jayanessa was free to move her hips and so she ground them is small figures of eights, feeling Venkat's penis glide against the insides of her body, filling her with a melting pleasure that cruised through her body.

Venkat let his hands caress her breasts, feeling the erect nipples in his palms, feeling the soft weight as he lifted them and let them go. Jayanessa rubbed her breasts in his palms and they enjoyed each other's bodies slowly, lovingly.

Then Venkat felt his orgasm start rising again and changed positions again - the movement making his orgasm subside temporarily. He put his arms around Jayanessa's waist, and with her arms holding him tightly around his neck, squirmed off the bed till he was standing. Jayanessa clung to him, her legs wrapped around his waist tightly.

Then she dropped one foot to the ground to support herself while Venkat held the knee of her other leg in his palm, her leg bent. Venkat's penis never once left her body and now he started moving it again.

Jayanessa sighed with pleasure as it slid in and out of her pussy, her breasts crushed against his chest.

Jayanessa could feel the hair around her slit mingle with the curly black hair around his penis, the pressure of his body against her triangle of hair stimulating her clit.

They enjoyed each other like this, slowly pressing against each other, drawing apart, and then coming together again as his penis slipped in and out of her.

Venkat let Jayanessa's leg drop to the ground and they fell back onto the bed.

Jayanessa pushed Venkat until he lay on his back and climbed over him.

She brought her knees up on either side of his torso and lowered herself on his penis. Venkat felt himself engulfed inside the warmth of Jayanessa's pussy.

She raised and lowered herself slowly, her breasts bouncing with her movements. Venkat raised his palms to her breasts and squeezed them softly, lovingly.

Then he moved his hands under her butt to support her. Jayanessa sat on his hands as he slowly raised and lowered her on his penis. Jayanessa felt him raise her till only the tip of his penis was inside her and she waited expectantly for the lowering that would fill her again.

Venkat held her like that, waiting for her to ask him to let her down over his penis again.

Jayanessa looked in his eyes, a pleading, hungry look in her eyes. Venkat held her, her body quivering in anticipation, but didn't let her lower herself.

"C'mon..." she eventually moaned.

"C'mon what?"

"Let go of me."

"Why?"

Jayanessa looked in his eyes again. He was smiling impishly, moving his body a little to tease her with his penis.

"Because I want your cock, sir," she said, realising what Venkat was waiting for. "I want it inside me so that I can feel it inside me. I want it completely buried inside my cunt."

Venkat laughed and Jayanessa laughed with him as he lowered her on his penis. Jayanessa felt him slide in, rubbing against the walls of her vagina, filling her up.

Jayanessa's body arced as she felt herself start to orgasm. Venkat's hands squeezed her behind, raising and lowering her as he watched her ride him to her orgasm.

Her face flushed as she sighed in pleasure, the orgasm cruising up from her pussy to the tips of her nipples. Her pussy squeezed his penis as it spasmed in pleasure and she could feel his penis start to swell.

Venkat's orgasm hit him just as Jayanessa's was dying out and when she saw him start to orgasm, her orgasm rekindled. She moved up and down, bouncing her breasts, her hands holding her hair out of her eyes, her pussy squeezing his penis.

Venkat's penis overflowed, the orgasm cruising through his body as he watched Jayanessa's delicious body over his.

His penis pulsed, the semen bursting from it. As he reached the peak, Jayanessa lowered her breasts into his mouth and as he drew a nipple hungrily into his mouth, she came again in a shudder. They rode out the orgasm together, their sighs echoed in each other.

Later, they lay in each other's arms, Venkat's naked penis nestled against Jayanessa's body. They smiled into each other's eyes, kissed each other, their bodies satisfied for the moment, their lips not.

"You feel good. I love the touch of your breasts against me."

"I like touching you too. You know, we should do this again sometime. From now on, whenever you feel like a little lovemaking, you come over and call me. Just that, for the pleasure it gives us. We can never be lovers you know why. I like this better - I would never lose you this way. You'd always be with me."

Venkat fondled her breast and kissed it softly and looked in her eyes.

"May I...?"

"What?! Already?!"

Venkat drew her close to him and covered her lips with his..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 04:07 PM