Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 3. Siren’s Tears. (#3)

They sat on the bed with entwined arms and kissing each other for long time. Their frame soaked in romantic bliss.

Jhinuk shivered by the mere thought that he kissed her lips and caressed her back. She started scratching her body frantically as of millions of scorpion stung her all over. She was very much perturbed that she was carried away by his sweet talks and caring nature. She slapped herself for being so insolent.

Jhinuk should have understood that evening when her father called her and asked her to sign some bank documents. After asking, she came to know that her father deposited a large amount in her savings account and deposited a large amount as fixed deposit. She asked the reason and she came to know that her father want her future to be secure. She persuaded her father that she was secure in the hands of Sitavro. Yet as any affectionate father would have done, he asked her to keep the money and keep that close to her during rainy day. She asked no further queries as her father’s face looked sullen. On asking her mother, she came to know that Sitavro’s family indirectly asked for dowry. His parents said that after marriage, Sitavro would like to start a new business. She spoke to Sitavro about that and he ascertained her that he would speak to his parents regarding that matter. The incident was forgotten after that, she never asked Sitavro whether he had spoken to his family and neither had she spoken to her father about that incident. She should have spoken then she would have been able to fathom the dark deep dungeon she was going to leap.

All the time Sreeja was kept in dark about their relation as Sitavro suggested. She was informed only after the date of engagement was finalised. Sreeja was distant relative of Sitavro so their parent invited them at the wedding and not on engagement. However, Jhinuk invited Sreeja to her engagement. Sreeja was astounded to know that Jhinuk fell in love with Sitavro. She cautioned her about his family and also informed about the mentality of their family. She said that his parents are little conservative in nature and they might not allow her to do the job after marriage. She had to be in the kitchen just like the elder bride of Sitavro’s family. She paid no heed to those wind of caution. She was then flying on the rainbow. Sitavro told her that after their marriage, he would start a new business and she can do her job.

Their engagement was celebrated with much pomp. Several close relatives attended their engagement. Sreeja was there among them from her side and not from Sitavro’s side. After that, the shopping for wedding started. Everything was according to her father’s plan. Within few weeks, the whole ambience of the house changed. Close relatives started pouring in, her mother met her long lost best friend. Smile returned to her father’s face when he behold smile on her face. What she did not notice was the tears of her affectionate father, who was shedding his tears inside his heart. He always sported a smile when he looked at his daughter’s content face.

The other night, Sitavro phoned Jhinuk and asked her to meet. His voice was tensed and she asked the reason of tension. He told that he was tensed about the wedding and did not divulge further. On that fateful evening she sneaked out of her house on pretext that she was going to meet one of her friend. Her mother told her to call her friend at home but she was excited to meet Sitavro. She was very happy to meet him and her beamed with joy at the same time she was anxious to know about his anxiety. She was meeting him after a fortnight. In those two weeks, she had to content her yearning heart by talking on phone only as she was not allowed to go out of her house alone. He picked her up from the designated bus stop they used to meet earlier. She smiled at him and ran to him to give a close hug. He smiled back and asked her to sit on the pillion. She asked as where they were going. He kept quiet which was bit unusual behaviour from him as he was always jovial around her. She kept on pestering about his silence however, he answered only in few syllables that he was tensed due to some reason. He did not divulge the reason of his tension then.

“Why are you tensed?” she hugged him from behind and glued herself on his back, “All of our dreams are coming true.”

Sitavro said, “Sanghamitra, I am tensed about something else.”

She clasped his shoulder and asked, “What is the matter? Where are we going?”

He answered, “Somewhere where we can be alone with friends.”

“You mean to Rinku’s house?” she asked.

He answered, “No, this time to a hotel. My friends have thrown a bachelor party for me. These are last two nights of my bachelorhood.”

She smiled and cooed in his ears, “So you are tensed about our wedding?”

He cleared his throat and shed off all the tensions. He smiled back at her, “Oh! Honey forget about my tension. How is the wedding arrangement going on your side?”

They kept on talking about the arrangements and the guests those who have arrived and all. He took her to a renowned hotel. His friends booked a suite for their party. She observed that few boys and girls were there. She knew all of them as she met them before in a birthday party. All the friends greeted the soon to be wedded lovelorn couple. One of them offered Sitavro a glass of alcohol that he drank with much ease. She was unaware of the fact that Sitavro was accustomed to drinking alcohol. That was the first setback she received.

A sudden gush of blood rushed to her head and she asked him in a stern cold voice, “When have you started drinking?”

One of his friend answered, “Come on Sanghamitra, he drinks occasionally. Today is special day for him. Please don’t be so fussy about that.”

She gave a stern gaze at that person and the person kept quiet as amber was oozing from her eyes. She gave a quizzical look at Sitavro, “You never told me that you are alcoholic?”

He stammered, “It is not like that, Sanghamitra. I do drink occasionally that’s all, and today we are celebrating so in a party it is very usual to have a drink.”

She said in return, “I have seen lot of drunkards in my life. I know a person who is alcoholic and who drinks occasionally.”

For all his life, her father lived among coalmines workers. When she was in Raniganj she saw several alcoholics. Even the managers of the coalmines used to drink alcohol regularly. However, her father never touched alcohol, he hated alcoholic people and so was Jhinuk and her family. She could not stand the fact that the person she loved deceived her. The blaring sound of the stereo burned her ears. She quietly sat at one corner. Sitavro gulped another glass and sat beside her.

The nauseating stink of alcohol made her shiver. She hissed at him, “This is too much, Sitavro. I want to go home.”

Sitavro persuaded her by holding her hand, “Hey honey, enjoy tonight. After two days we will lose our virginity.”

His voice seemed as whiplash on her eardrums. She pushed his hand and stood up from the couch. Every pair of eyes were staring at the warring couple. Her eyes burnt in angst and pain.

She blurted out, “All his life my father was surrounded by drunkard. He worked in coalmines and I have seen alcohol to flow like water there. However, my father never touched alcohol. None in my family drink alcohol and everyone despise alcoholic. I despise alcoholic. Why you kept me in dark, Sitavro?”

He stood up and looked into her eyes, “You never asked and I never answered. See Sanghamitra, with due course of time we would know each other better and that is life.”

She screamed, “So all these months it was just the colourful wrapper that I saw?”

He held her hand and pleaded, “Cool down Sanghamitra, no need to make a scene out of this. I told you that I drink only in occasion, nothing more. Come inside please, I have something more to talk to you.”

She stood there like a statue. He pleaded her come with him to the adjacent room. She walked into the bedroom of the suite, her heart started thumping inside her chest like an insane ram. He closed the door behind him and stood beside her. She looked around the room and observed few more bottles of alcohol on the side table.

She asked in a stern cold voice, “What are all these?” and she turned towards him.

She got frightened as she looked into his eyes. His eyes were glaring like hungry wolf. He growled at her, “See I told you that I drink occasionally. So what is the problem? You need to give some space to me also.” Suddenly he toned down his voice, “Sanghamitra, I need some money.”

She was astounded to hear that, she exclaimed, “What? Why?”

The tone of his voice changed to stern, “I have already started a business of motor parts, for that I took some money from some money lenders. My dad’s business is not going well so he refused to give me money. He asked me ask money from you.”

The sudden variations of his voice frightened her very much. She felt that she was not safe with the person she thought that she would be safe. She was unable to believe as what he was saying. He never divulged that he started his own business. Her head started spinning; she lost her balance and sat on the bed with a thud.

He sat beside her and looked into her bewildered eyes, “I know your father has already deposited a huge amount of money in your account. I need that now, Sanghamitra. Please do not say no. The moneylenders will come to my house tomorrow morning and they will go berserk at my place. Please Sanghamitra; you need to save me and my family’s prestige.”

She closed her burning eyes. She felt that she was bangd continuously in those months of courtship. He bangd her faith, her love, her emotions, her dreams and her life. Her brain was about to burst out of her cranium. She felt that someone lashed her hard all over her body.

>She opened her tearful eyes, which were burning in pain and angst and slapped hard across his cheek, “You scoundrel. How insane I was to believe you and love you? How come you did this to me?” she showered slaps across his face and screamed, “You ruined my life, my family’s life.”

He tightly held her hand and pushed her on the bed, “Hey Sanghamitra, please don’t ruin anything. After marriage, whatever is yours is also mine. I am just asking some money before marriage, that’s all. The money lenders are going to come tomorrow morning and run berserk in my house.”

She struggled to free herself but she was pinned down on the bed. She spitted on his face and hissed, “You bangd my soul for all these months and I never suspected you. You broke my heart and shattered my soul. You are greedy and lecherous person. I am not going to marry you, Never.”

He gave a venomous smile, “Too late dear, too late.”

After much struggling, she managed to free her left hand and she reached out for the side table. Her fingers touched a vase and she lashed out at him, “I am not going to marry you, you son of a bitch.” She hit his head with the vase and hit his groin with her knee. He pressed his head and tried to defend himself from her attack. She managed to push him from her and hit him again with the broken vase. She shouted at him, “You should die, I will kill you.”

A piece of the broken vase entered his forehead and blood gushed out. He pressed his head and tried to get up when she hit him for the third time. He screamed out in pain as a part of the vase tore his skin and went deep in his forehead. He stood up and lashed out at her, “You bitch you have to pay for all these.”

He tried to hit her but she was a wounded tigress then. She held the broken vase on his throat and hissed at him, “If you take a step more, I will kill you here, you son of a bitch.”

Her hair and dress was dishevelled. Her eyes were filled with tears of pain. Every ribs of her chest broke like twigs. She looked back to Sitavro who tried to pull out the broken china from his head. She spitted at him and opened the door. She gave a venomous look at those people sitting on the drawing room. Everyone was dead silent as if a hungry tigress was looking at them.

She lashed out at them, “If anyone takes a step further I will call security officer. I will not spare anyone.”

One of the girls tried to say something but her stern gaze stopped her sentence in the middle. She came out of the hotel. Dejected, disgusted, shattered to the core, she felt lost in the midst of thousands strangers. She looked up the night sky. It was dark as her heart, the winter night send chilling sensation of deject all through her spine. She felt humiliated in the hands of a lecherous person. Her eyes flooded, the vision of her affectionate parents came infront of her hazy sight. They were crying for her fate. She switched off her phone to keep away any unwanted calls. The thought flooded her mind that she had brought ignominy to her family by going against her father’s wish.

After sometime, it dawned to her that that deceitful person could call her parents and weave a deceitful tale against her. She has to return before that venomous snake could strike. She took a taxi to home and broken down on her mother’s lap.

All those incidents came before Jhinuk’s hazy vision. She clasped her hair, how she flowed away in the river of deceit and lies that hid behind those sparkling eyes? Was she so naive that she failed to recognise the venomous cobra? She scratched her cheeks, pulled her hair scratched all those parts those lewd hands touched. She was on the verge of insanity. She does not know the person who was coming in her life. She does not know what would be her life after marriage. She was in total dark. The beautiful jovial mermaid shrinks inside the oyster shell.

***** End Of Chapter 3 *****
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM