Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
?Don?t be such a shy girl Kajal? and she started to unbutton her school shirt quickly removed it making Kajal stand completely nude in front of her. Kajal had been in such condition in front of men few hours earlier so she was not having great discomfort in front of Sasha. But still was afraid that someone might come inside in pretext of calling them and see her in such naked state.
?Do it quickly Sasha.? She hissed.
Sasha tied one strong nada of a petticoat below her waist just above her pussy mound and at the back just above the cut of her voluptuous ass.
?Now you will use this to insert your sari fold ok just wear your sari as you normally wear.? Kajal was mesmerized with all that she had never seen or tried such thing but with some difficulty and some assistance of Sasha she managed to wear sari without petticoat. She gave her a blouse which was a sleeveless and having just one thin strap on her pack making it almost fully backless its cups were of such shape that they were making her cleavage more prominently visible in vulgar way.
?Don?t you think its looking a bit vulgar?? She asked Sasha.
?Yea they are meant to be like that, Slutty whores must be wearing such things to attract customers.? She winked and teased her again. Kajal walked up to the mirror and looked at herself and agreed that she looked like an expensive slut there. The sari material was such that she was feeling almost naked wearing that. It was so low at her waist that if she would have any pubic hair they would have peeked out. She was sure when strong light would pass through the Sari everybody could see her shapely legs up to the V of her legs. Williams came inside and applied very strong make up on her especially her lipstick was glowing red, He also provided three readymade tattoos over her body One over her left exposed boobs on just below her navel and one on her back on her waist giving her authentic look of an Indian whore. And for the first time he also brought a written script given by Ismail for her to memorize.
Kajal when read that her eyes went wide as she had to mouth such a vulgar language in the Act. She had to abuse Hari uncle in the act and Hari uncle would also treat her like a cheap whore. She was not sure if she would be able to do that. She had heard Rikshawalas, sweepers , and people in street giving gaalis and even had heard Ismail using foul language many time but she had never herself used such filthy words. After 10 minutes she got a call from Ismail.
When she reached the terrace where set of a red-light area was created She found every one looking at her with familiar lust now she had become used to off. Ismail and Hari came close to her and they were having appreciating look.
?Ismail do I really have to use such language.?
?Oh this is absolutely necessary.?
?How could you show such a thing in your ad??
?That?s my problem Kajal , the fact is the ad would be shown in English speaking area they won?t realize what you speak but it would be tantalizing for those who can understand that. You just do as told because we can edit anything later if not required or not permitted.?
?But Hari uncle?. I mean I can?t stop calling you uncle just like that but how can Say such filthy things to you??
??Hey Kajal that?s what acting is all about and that?s why Ismail told you to call me Hari just another guy who has come to act with you. Forget about this uncle thing and Call me Hari and just get into your character of a sex worker and think of me as a mere customer that?s all . Let us go to that side and rehearse for some time I also have to make myself strong for that.?
Kajal thought that was a good idea and with permission of Ismail they both went to a corner of the terrace for rehearsing.

First dialogue was of Hari
?Rita baby bai kay andar aa sakta hoon??
?Abey ee Ch ch???? Kajal could not say
?Come on Kajal say it don?t hesitate.?
?I can?t Hari uncl I mean Hari I respect you so much. I can?t say such things?
?Forget all that ok? and don?t respect me anymore.?
?What are you saying??
?Yea I am saying it right just call me Hari and I am just another man who has seen you naked, cherished your lovely body and have seen you sucking dicks taking black cock in your juicy pussy and even masturbated watching you making love.? Hari uncle said in one go and Kajal heard all that with open mouth ,stunned . Hari continued
? Yes we are related but that does not mean that I keep watching you making it out with strangers, Baby if we can go along well together it would be great as I would bring lot of offers for you and if the ice between the two of us broken then you can also perform well in shoots. I promise you to make you a very big star, only your little cooperation and understanding is required.?
?But is this right for us to do such things what will Ajay think if I call you Hari in front of him.?
?Don?t be silly you don?t have to say this in front of him, at home we were treat each other as earlier we must keep our personal and professional life apart to be happy as always.?
Kajal kept thinking seriously, for some while as She heard Hari say
? Rita kya rate hai tumhara ek raat ki chudai ka?? He called her by her character?s name.
Kajal blushed but smiled and said
?Ek raat ka ya ek chudai ka?? Hari smiled when he heard saying that
?Dono mein kya farak hai??
?Ek chudai ka 3000 or ek raat ka 10000.?
?Itna jyada ??
?To jaa apni beti ya behen ko chod budhdhe. Yahan ka yahi rate hai? They both smiled and Hari came forward and hugged her caressing her chikni waist.
?You will be good Kajal don?t worry just memories once more.?
And for another 10 minutes they kept rehearsing dialogues and soon Kajal was using foul words as if she was doing that for years.
[+] 1 user Likes Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 08-01-2019, 12:18 PM