Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maximum mutual enjoyment in public transport
Was Traveling in Garib Rath from Bhubaneswar to Ranchi, Time around 11:30 PM in November, was in 2AC.

I met a Bhabhi age 26 - 27 around she was with her mother in law and her one year old child.

After I had dinner and was planning to read on my tab. Her baby got up and started crying.

The Mother in Law said to feed the child, She was in Red Saree like a newly wedded Woman and with Jewell, only 4 person was in the cabin, Me, Her, Her Mother in Law & A 8 Year old Kid who was the Bhabhi's Younger Brother.

She was hesitating to feed the child as I was in the cabin, I saw her face and saw her looking pity so I went out of the cabin went to bathroom smoked and after 30 minutes or so I came back to my seat and saw the baby sleeping on LB with the Mother in law and the Boy on the LB as two upper seat was left, I climbed to my seat and was going to sleep she said thank you.
I asked what for, she said nothing.
After some time she asked me where I was going, I said Ranchi.
She said she is also going to Ranchi.
We talked for some moment like life and place etc.

Then she went under the blanket and slept she was damm beautiful, Odia Girl !
She was fair, with a vital structure of 34B-28-32 in Red Saree cute look and sexy lips.
At around 01:30 AM I herd sound of her jewelry and I peeped thorough the blanket and I saw her restless and in agony I saw everyone was sleeping so I asked her in low voice what happened, she didn't said anything then she said it's pain in her body, I said I've got painkillers if she want.
She said no she can't take the painkillers as it will effect the baby.
Then i understood that the pain is in her boobs as it happened earlier with my elder sister too when she was mother of a newborn child.
I hesitated and said she can go to bathroom and helo herself.
She looked at me like she would Kill me, then I said like milk herself.
She said it will pain then I said that pain will be less in compared to what she is suffering now.

She waited and then decided to go. Thens he said what if anyone come then I said you're going to lock the door.
Then she said if you don't mind please can you stand outside the bathroom door.
I said ok
She climbed down, went to the bathroom I stayed outside rehn after 12&15 min. She opend the door and I saw tears in her eyesshe was crying and i was like confused what to do then i went inside the door locked the door hold her face and said trust me told made her sit in the comod and then opend her blouse She was not wearing any bra man she was white as milk and soft as cotton.

I touched her boobs she closed her yeas and tears rolled from her eyes and fell through the face, I kissed her forehead and started to lick her nipples and suck the milk.
The milk was sweet as candy and I sucked her for 30 minutes both her boobs was empty she was like Amul Milk factory.

She was biting her lips and holding the iron bar, she Didn't touched me, which made me feel like she is truly loyal to her husband and family.

Whe she was empty I left her boobs saw her she was still biting her lips and her face expression was killing me.

I buttoned up the blouse and put the pallu over the solder and calmly went out of the bathroom.

After some 15 minutes she came back to the cabin and just climbed up to the seat and slept under the blanket without looking at me.

At morning we reached Ranchi her mother in law said me to help her take out theri luggage, I did so and then the Bhabhi thanked me for everything and we went to out separate ways.

I still can't forget her face, and that experience.

She was truly Honest and faithful to her Husband and Family, I respect her so I didn't crossed the line.

What I did was just to help her.

And I think she understood that.

That was an erotic, wierd & awesome experience.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maximum mutual enjoyment in public transport - by AK620433 - 10-08-2019, 04:11 PM