Misc. Erotica Horny son's fantasy about conservative mom
Ironically my grandmother survived the critical operation but the irreversible had happened. Aroma of my house has completely changed. There are fresh vibes in the house. I have seen my uncle (new dad) gropping my mom in the kitchen. 
Some of our close relatives do know about this incident and their view about my mom has changed completely. They now think that mom is some slut and every man of our family has rights over her. They crack double meaning jokes of my mom ryt in front of me. 
One of my dad's cousin recently visited our house. My dad was away on an official tour at that time. He was openly asking how do my parents sleep and my new dad shamelessly answered that he and my dad sleeps on side and mom in middle. He then was persistently asking my new dad that he wants to see my mom's clevage. Thank god that my new dad did not surrender. But the next day dint turn out to be that lucky for me. My new dad lost some bet to that uncle and accordingly he has to let him see my mom's navel. I get it that my mom is beautiful but all my family's males are total jerks. My new dad went to kitchen where my mom was and he kissed her and pulled her saree down she was reluctant but then he argued that since they were married she has to listen to him too. Lucky bastards got a good view of my mom's navel.
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horny son's fantasy about conservative mom - by Innocent_Pervert - 10-08-2019, 02:50 PM