Misc. Erotica Horny son's fantasy about conservative mom
My grandmother always had conerns for my uncle as his marriage turned out to be a total failure. He is divorced for long now. When my grandmother fell ill both my parents were very scared as they respected her a lot. But what Destiny has planned was a storm for everyone. My uncle is 43 years old now.My grandmother's last wish was that my mother be shared between the my dad and his younger brother since it's almost impossible to find a wife for him who could take care of him and if my mom is shared  families name would not be spoiled too.

My mom was disgusted To hear this. But my dad has been always a obedient son how could he not fulfill his mom's last wish. My dad somehow emotionally blackmailed my mom and made her get ready. A day before which my grandmother's critical was planned my uncle and my mom's wedding took place of which me and my dad were also a part of. Inside the suhagraat both my parents and my uncle went. And everything changed that day. From next day onwards my uncle told me to call him dad inside the house. My mom has two mangalsutra now. It's weird but things have changed in my house a lot. My uncle is surely so happy with this change may be he wished for this from long time
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horny son's fantasy about conservative mom - by Innocent_Pervert - 10-08-2019, 02:22 PM