Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
I returned to Dev. I climbed up on him. I rested my body full length on his and nibbling his lips, I murmured in his ears, "Dev, I knew that you had always wanted to fuck me from day one, when you saw me in that party. Believe me so did I; right on that day and all subsequent occasions; when you were near me or flirting with me. If you had caught me and fucked me on any of those occasions, I would have cried, shouted but would not have resisted you too much and certainly would not have stopped you. It has been a long wait. Although I cannot wait any longer, I want your and Raj's cocks to be the hardest, when you both fuck me."

I made Raj and Dev stand. I raised myself on my knees between them to level my mouth where their cocks were. I caught Dev's cock in my hand and started giving it a good loving, gentle shagging while I took my hubby's cock in my mouth. I bobbed Raj's cock in and out of my mouth. I caught and squeezed his butts and made him push his cock in and out making him mouth fuck me. I knew he enjoyed it very much.

I did not want any of my men to cum in my mouth at first. As soon as I realised that my hubby would let go if I continued, I stopped. I turned to take Dev's cock in my mouth and began caressing gently my hubby's cock in my palm. For Dev this was an unexpected windfall. Even when he knew that I was ready to be fucked by him, he did not expect in his wildest imagination that I would volunteer to suck his long and thick rod.

It was not easy to take his thick rod inside my mouth. I had to blow and stretch my cheeks hard to let it in about one fourth of its length. Slowly as he started pushing it in and out, I was able to take barely half its length in my mouth. Dev was good mouth fucker. I could see the way he moved that he knew how to manoeuvre his body to smoothly mouth fuck a lady. I was amazed at his ability to hold himself. I let him mouth fuck me for a minute or two. My cheeks and mouth started to pain. I had to take his cock out. I was not a good cock sucker, after all.

I wanted him to cum in my mouth. But that would have to be after he had fucked me. But at that time I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard. I knew that he did too. I looked at my hubby, as if seeking his permission to be fucked by his friend. My hubby Raj caught my shoulders lightly and with a gentle nudge, made me stretch on bed and signalled Dev to mount me. I lay underneath him and made him climb on top of me to let him position his cock on my pussy.

Although Dev did not need any more invitation, I saw him hesitating to penetrate me. He looked at Raj and then at me and asked, "Bhabhi, should I not wear a condom?"

I knew if given a choice he wouldn't want to and neither did I. besides at that time I was talking pills and was safe. I said, "Dev, I am safe and I want you to fuck me with no interference. Let your virile sum find all my crevices and fill me up."

At that moment my big concern was how I would take in his long and fat cock into my pussy. His cock was layered with a thick coat of his pre-cum and my pussy was filled up with my love juice. There was enough lubrication. Yet I caught his road in my fingers and rubbed it several times on my soaked pussy lips. I inserted the tip of his cock a little into my crack and nudged him to push it in. I just said, "Dev, be gentle."

Dev nodded his head. He grabbed my breasts in his hands and squeezed them as he pushed his long hard thick cock slightly in. I nodded my head in approval and he pushed it in a little more. I loved the feel of my tight pussy walls clutching his thick cock tight in them. There was a tinge of pain when he pushed further. He pushed his cock deeper. I closed my eyes. The pain was sweet. I looked apprehensively at my hubby to see how he reacted seeing his dear wife, getting fucked by his friend. Raj smiled and caressed my hair and gave me a flying kiss.

The experience of Dev's cock entering my pussy passage was just too ecstatic to make me think of any pain seriously. I felt as if I was flying high with each of Dev's stroke. He kept increasing his penetration with each of his thrust. The pain increased but it was tolerable and sweet. His athletic body movement with the sensation of his thick rod stretching my passage fully and gripping his cock tight into my walls, made me feel like I was controlling him. The expression on his face reflected his ecstatic state. My pussy wall's tight grip on his thick cock all the length through, was giving him the sensuous feeling that perhaps he did not enjoy with his wife.

My situation was worse. With each of his thick cock pushing in and pulling out; the rubbing of our intimate skins was causing strange pulsation and repeated contraction of my pussy muscles that reflected my highly sensual state. I could not control thrusting my pelvis up to receive his cock in and pulling it back to let it out. I matched his thrusts in full rhythm with his movement.

Repeated moaning escaped my lips as his thrusts caused such unbearable sweet and ecstatic mind blowing sensations inside me. He wanted to give me maximum pleasure and so did I too. While Dev was ramming into me and I was responding to him by thrusting my pelvis upward, I looked at my hubby to see if my being fucked like that caused him any discomfort. I found him watching us with smile on his face. Perhaps not just mine, but more importantly his dream was getting fructified that night.

When he saw me looking at him he moved closer and kissed my lips for a few moments and whispered in my ears, "Honey, do you enjoy his long and thick cock inside?"

I was shaking because of Dev's ramming me forcefully. I said, "He is a good fucker, indeed. Thank you for this darling." I caught Raj's head in my hands and made him kiss me harder and longer. I did not want to release my hubby as long as Dev kept ramming his thick piston into my pussy. I wanted my hubby to feel that I was only his all the time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM