Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
I was then completely naked wearing nothing but a red dot on my forehead and a necklace strung by tiny black beads in a golden chain, both indicating my firm commitment to my life partner: my husband; who at that time was giving his wife the experience of her life time.

As soon as Raj disrobed me completely, Dev stopped in his tracks and rose above me looking down with amazement at my naked body lying on the bed in his arms. He pulled me up lovingly, and said apologetically, "Bhabhi darling, if you don't mind, could you please stand up? I want to see the real and uncovered beauty of my very beautiful bhabhi in all her glory."

I blushed and looked at Raj. Raj nodded his head indicating his approval. I rose from bed and stood in front of Dev and Raj bereft of any clothing. Dev let out a deep sigh and said, "Gosh! In your completely natural attire, you look like an angel from heaven that one could only imagine in his dreams. Bhaiya, you are very lucky to have my bhabhi as your wife. How much I envy you."

I said blushing, "Dev, don't say that. The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I am sure Devika is also equally beautiful. Besides, don't envy your bhaiya. You are also no less lucky. Thanks to your bhaiya, this body is yours too, to enjoy at least for tonight and may be for many more nights to come with your bhaiya's approval." Thus I let out my desire to my hubby that that was not just an exception and that I would like to be fucked by Dev repeatedly, of course with his permission.

Dev made me give different poses and then stood up discarding his trousers. I looked surprised at his long, thick and rock hard cock pointing upwards, as if looking at my pussy and licking his lips (oozing out pre-cum), waiting for his opportunity to ram himself inside her at the opportune time.

Dev took me in his arms with his erect cock poking into the edge of my mound. I caught his rod in my hand. I wanted to encircle my fist around it. However, due to sheer thickness of his rod, I could barely close my fist around it. All the same, I managed to slide my fingers to grip his foreskin and slide it over his big stem repeatedly albeit slowly. His rod was fully covered by his slimy pre-cum. His pre-cum kept oozing out in small droplets showing how horny he was.

Raj was sitting on bed looking admiringly at my lovemaking with his friend. I bent and caught his hand and pulled him up to join us. I undid his waist belt and made him drop his trousers and lift off his top. We were then three naked bodies wanting to enjoy the God's gifted sexual desires.

Dev pulled me into him still tighter with my poor hand sandwiched hard between our bodies. I pulled my hubby behind me with my free hand so that I could feel Raj's cock poking into my bums. I had two cocks then, one hitting at my vaginal mound and the other one poking my ass. The script of two males in one female was being written then in memorable way for me. It was unbelievable for me even to dream of being fucked by a person other than my husband, leave aside the hypothesis of being fucked by two males, simultaneously or one after the other.

I was no longer in a position to wait. I wanted to be fucked and fucked good. I bent and lay down on bed inviting my two lovers to come and lie beside me on either side. I was entertaining Dev until then. I turned to my husband and made him kiss me. For a moment I saw a flicker of jealousy or helplessness in his eyes.

I immediately spoke in his ears, "Honey! Are you feeling unhappy or jealous of Dev? Don't say no. I know it from your eyes. I know you more than you know yourself. I shall stop at this moment, if you strongly feel so. However, let me tell you this. Irrespective of how good a lover Dev is, irrespective of how big his cock is, I am and will always be yours and only yours. Dev is just my lover at this time because of you and could be so for some time, with your explicit approval. However, he has a loving wife and family. He can never be mine and I can never be his after we finish our love making."

Raj spoke back, "Darling, don't even think that I have any doubt about it. You are and will always be mine and I yours. I gave up my exclusive right of your sex to let you taste the extra marital sexual pleasure. That would in no way influence our relationship. Now be a good girl and fuck Dev and get fucked by him. I really want to see you enjoy that."

I kissed my hubby and told him, "Not just Dev. I want to get fucked by both of you. I want to feel how it is to fuck two men and be fucked by two virile big and hard cocks."

Dev in the meanwhile, had continued his journey down my body and had reached my tummy. He began to nibble at my navel causing eruption of carnal pleasure. How did Dev know that I go crazy when kissed or tongue poked at my navel? Perhaps Raj had briefed him. Dev was indeed an expert in the art of seduction and knew how to make his mate so vulnerable as to make her surrender completely to him and demand that he fuck her right there and then.

I ground my ass on the bed shaken by the sheer erotic sensation going through my body and mind. Dev kept kissing and poking his tongue into the tiny hole of my belly button. I waited breathlessly wondering how I would react, when he would reach the spot of ultimate pleasure.

And there he was, inching his mouth down to the marginal rise of my belly and then a sudden sensuous fall into the sloping mound (that was shaved clean) and the cave of love protected by two puffed up pussy lips, further protected by two thighs. I spread them wider as I felt Dev reaching that area. Dev changed his body position to come between them and pushed his head to reach my pussy crack. His tongue reached the spot, where his cock would be; soon enough.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM