Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
My two men looked at me stupefied. I walked out. I was sure both were staring at my seductively swaying bums from behind. I knew their decision. I knew that there would be no discussion. Their decision would be unanimous.

I left the drawing room quickly and went to the bedroom. I switched off all the lights in the bedroom and moved in the centre of the bed. At first the room looked fully dark. However, slowly the room brightened up as my eyes got used to lights pouring in from the street. I heard their murmurs and clicking sound of the drawers closing and glasses and dishes being removed, cleaned and set in the shelves.

It must have taken them a few minutes; switching off the TV, clearing the table and all that. As soon as I fell in bed, I fell asleep. In my half asleep state, I felt my hubby cuddling up to me on one side of the bed facing me and joining his body with mine. He raised his one leg over the swell below my waist and pulled me into him. He straddled me between his legs. Dev slipped in behind me, poking his hard rod in my bums and raised his arm over me and came into me from behind me. I was almost crushed between my hubby and Dev. Raj said in muffled voice, "Honey, we want to join you."

Raj raised his head and bent and kissed me hard on my lips. I was completely engulfed in his arms, well not completely. I had Dev's arm over me too from behind as he inched closer and closer and poked his engorged cock into my ass crack through the cloth from behind. I had two pairs of arms in which I was straddled.

Raj must have kissed me for about half a minute, when Dev started pulling me around to him. Raj released me from his grip and let me turn around to face Dev. Without any hesitation, Dev pressed his juicy lips on mine and kissed my lips hungrily and authoritatively. That was the first time when I saw no hesitation in Dev's mind about kissing me. He kissed me as if he owned me. The kiss with Dev did not end soon. He refused to leave me. I became breathless and tried to push him away; only then did he realise that I was struggling to breathe.

After I broke away from Dev's kiss, I sat up on bed with the two men sitting and looming down on me from either side. I knew then that the game was up for me and that I had to face the reality. I looked at my hubby Raj and said, "You two were playing a fixed match to get at me between the two of you. Tell me truthfully, am I right? And don't you lie to me Raj."

Raj and Dev were tight lipped. They sat awkwardly fidgeting around me looking at my face; guilt written all over their faces. I smiled at their awkwardness. I caught their ear lobes and then taking both of them in my arms, I said, "I now know bloody well, it was fixed. And Dev, it was fixed by my crooked darling hubby. He schemed and tricked, because he wanted me to enjoy another man. It was good of my hubby Raj to think so much about me. I loved it so far and hell, I am sure going to enjoy it much more here on and so you two too! I must say this: You two devils played your part well. But now you two have made me so horny. You better get ready to fuck the hell out of me and be ready to get fucked out of shape too!"

While I was saying all these things, I was analyzing myself too; somewhere far deep in my own sane mind. I was amazed at my bitchy behaviour. I was always a good moral, conservative, simple monogamous housewife. Never before did I speak like that to my husband; leave alone his friend. Never before did I consider entertaining an outsider with any physical contact, leave aside having sex with him.

But what the hell! I enjoyed my daredevil attitude and the impact I was making with that attitude and my giving them a good dressing down. I sure was pleased with myself. I didn't want to be taken for granted. The three shots of strong wine did help.

The tension eased off both their faces. Dev smiled. Raj said, "Honey, now that you know it all, why not you be our queen bee and distribute the honey of your love to us?"

I said, "The hell, I will. That is that. No more talks. Time for action now; before I drop dead out of sheer excitement."

Dev kissed my head and my hair. His hands reached my breasts covered by the thin gown and he held them with both his hands looking like a man holding two pots of gold in a crowded place to protect them from thieves and snatchers.

He nuzzled his mouth on my forehead kissing it with his saliva drops wetting my skin. He seemed caught in a passionate frenzy. He murmured in my ears, "Bhabhi darling, you are astoundingly hot. How I always wanted to do this, since I saw you the first time. I never thought of anything else in my dreams other than your juicy lips, your curly hair, your gorgeous waist, your shapely hips, your desirable womanhood and your lovely jutting out breasts. I creamed out or I frantically masturbated thinking of how my lips will feel on your soft skin all over your delicious body. However, you always pushed me away, until tonight. Please let me make love to you to night to my heart's content."

I knew and understood his frenzy. I admitted in my own mind at that time that whenever Dev came close to me or talked to me with his eyes on my breasts or bums, how I had juice leaking from my pussy and how I too was caught in similar craving for his body, his muscles, his tight stomach, his manly body smell, his hairy chest, his firm ass and most of all, his virile big cock. However, tied by norms and customs, I buried my instincts and always discouraged Dev from coming closer to me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM