Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
Raj pulled me up and kissed my lips hard. We must have kissed for about two minutes. I was trying to get over my nervousness. As we straightened up Raj whispered in my ears, "Honey, see how hot I am, hearing that. Let us celebrate tonight." Raj took my hand and made me feel his erection.

I pushed his hands away saying, "What are you doing? Can't you wait until we go to bed."

He asked, "When shall we go to bed?"

I said, "That will depend upon you and your brother. If you will allow me, I am ready to go to bed even now."

Raj said, "But you can't go to bed alone. You promised that we shall be together all the time."

I said, "I didn't say we shall sleep together."

Raj said, "Well, I didn't say that also. But then I think we shall have to sleep in the same room. We can't let Dev sleep in Munnu's room, which is too small. Dev can sleep on the floor in our room. We can give him a mattress, a pillow, a sheet and blanket."

I hugged my hubby and kissed him mumbling, "He can sleep on the floor, on the bed or wherever he likes. You decide that. But I shall sleep with you in bed, in your arms. I am not going to leave you. I am not going to allow you to leave my side even for a short time; whatever happens."

I gave as good a hint as I could, that Dev can also sleep with us on the bed if my hubby wants. I saw Raj's face brightening up at my tacit acceptance. He pressed me closer to him and inserting his tongue in my mouth said, "Thank you. You are my darling. I love you so much. I promise you I shall always be with you."

When I picked bra and panty, Raj in one quick motion snatched them from me and threw them away. He said, "You don't need to put them on tonight. We never put them on in the night, anyway; then, why tonight? Is it because Dev is here? Come on! He is not an outsider."

I looked at my husband helplessly and put on the night gown without any underwear. I wore one piece gown with large size flowing petticoat at the bottom. It was a big fashion in those days.

Raj and I came out of the bathroom to find Dev already standing in the drawing room setting wine, whisky and beer bottles on the small low height table with three glasses. My first gaze fell between Dev's legs. Dev had discarded his wet clothes. He was wearing my hubby's pyjama. He obviously wore no under wear and his fat, long hanging cock could be seen projecting out under the cloth shaking and rolling as he moved. His hair was wet, uncombed and curled. He looked attractive. Top buttons of his kurta were open exposing a part of his firm and bulging chest. When Dev saw me in the loose fitting gown, he looked pointedly at my body and gave me an admiring nod. I was sure with no bra; he could see my boobs shaking with my each movement and my shapely ass made a silhouette with the gown dbanging over it.

I felt weak between my legs. I could sense small droplets of liquid oozing out from my pussy. I fixed some snacks for them and sat on a sofa. My hubby Raj picked up three cushions from the next sofa and set them side by side covering them with a bed sheet, almost like a bed on the floor. Raj sat on one of them on the carpet, taking support of the sofa on which I sat; sitting between my hanging legs covered by my loose, flowing gown.

Dev sat by Raj's side just next to my leg on the carpet on another cushion taking support of the sofa. My one leg was between Raj and Dev. Raj's head was between my thighs.

Raj poured some wine in a wine glass and gave it to me and he filled their glasses with whisky and ice. I took a sip from my glass hesitantly. The wine tasted good, if slightly strong. Dev said the wine had to be finished in one shot. Raj switched on the TV. The match had started. I took a big swig and finished the wine. Raj and Dev finished their drinks quickly too. The match was interesting. Dev and Raj kept cheering their teams. I was getting bored.

Raj poured another drink for them; he saw my empty glass, took it and filled it up with more wine; presuming my acceptance. I just looked at him blankly. The wine tasted better the second time. I finished that too. I could sense the wine flowing through my nerves and brains raising my body temperature; giving me a damned good, soothing carefree elated feeling.

The guys were watching the match keenly. I tried to watch it with interest too. I am not a great cricket buff and I didn't care who won. I kept asking Dev and Raj about who was winning. As the match progressed, I began massaging my hubby Raj's head and combing hair with my fingers lovingly; to rid of the boredom. Raj saw me getting bored and poured one shot of wine and handed me the glass. I suspected that the guys wanted me drunk, perhaps to have their way with me. What the hell! I was in my consciousness fully; not to be swept away just because of a drink or two! I finished the third one too.

My hubby Raj was lodged between my hanging legs (covered by the gown) and his head rested right on my crotch. Dev saw me massaging Raj's head and caressing his hair. He moved still closer to Raj and pressed his head onto my knee. He wanted me to caress his hair too. He was sitting a bit away. I had to stretch my hand.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM