Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
In one quick movement he unzipped his fly and I felt his rock hard thick and long cock in my palm. I should have cried out. But I didn't. I should have shoved him, but I didn't. Like a woman possessed, I wrapped my fingers around his huge girth to feel the thickness of his cock in my palm. All my pretence of being a moralistic woman evaporated at that moment. His cock was much longer than my husband Raj's. It must have been about eight inches long. It was certainly thicker than my husband's. The cock was coated with his slimy pre-cum.

It looked to me as if I had no control over my actions. Like a dumb hypnotised woman, I began stroking Dev's cock lovingly. I could feel that Dev enjoyed my stroking his cock; because his grip tightened around my hand. I rotated my fingers softly around the base of his thick and long cock and occasionally pushing my palm inside his trousers opening to grab and gently caress his large testicles in my palm. Dev leaned on me and encircling my neck and shoulders reached my breasts crossing over my arms. It was pitch dark inside and the taxi driver and my hubby Raj seated in the front were talking animatedly and loudly on something about of the car, which I did not care to understand.

I did not allow Dev to uncover my breasts in spite of his repeated muffled requests in my ears. He relented and was satisfied by squeezing my breasts over my blouse and bra.

When we neared our house, I quickly retracted my hand from his pants. Whilst the taxi driver and Raj were arguing on which turn to take to get into our street, Dev leaned on me and whispered in my ears repeatedly, "Bhabhi, what about tonight? I will stay over, but you will be with me?"

I knew this was his decent way of telling me that he wanted to fuck me that night. I should have got cheesed off, however, I was so highly aroused at his repeated pleadings that I was almost on the verge of saying, "Ok, baba I will let you fuck me tonight." However, I controlled myself, held his hand tight and squeezed it several times to hint to him that I shall be with him, if he could understand me.

By the time the cab reached our house, it started raining heavily. When I got down from the taxi, I was unsteady because of high level of excitement. Dev supported me when I staggered a little as I got down. It was raining so heavily that when I rushed a distance of less than 100 feet, I was fully drenched. My nerves were on edge as I ran to our small apartment. Dev followed me also fully drenched.

I was amazed at my vulnerability. Was it my desire to get seduced by him? Did I want to get fucked by Dev right and proper? I knew I had the answer but pretended that I didn't.

My throat was dry and hands were shaking with the feel of Dev's huge cock. I was amazed at my thought process. I was a woman who never thought of considering even one of numerous solicitations from attractive men earlier. And now I was wondering how it would feel to have Dev's such a thick and long cock in my pussy. I wanted to hate myself. But there I was; too preoccupied in thinking of the possibility of sex with Dev. I shuddered excitedly at the very thought of feeling a new cock in my pussy. My husband's perverted idea of seeing me fucked by another man seemed to be nearing fruition after all.

I entered the house and let the maid go home. Munnu was already asleep in his room. We had a two bedroom apartment. One was our bed room and Munnu, our son, slept in the other room.

Raj, Dev and I were all fully soaked in water. It was a weekend. Raj took out one of his loose fitting pyjamas, gave it to Dev with a towel and said, "Dev you are wet. Here, change into this, stay over for the night and leave only tomorrow after breakfast. In any case, you will not be able to leave because it is raining cats and dogs at this time. We shall enjoy drinks. Ritu can have your wine and we shall all watch the match on TV."

Dev looked at me. I supported my husband Raj and nodded approvingly.

After a little bit of mock haggling, like, "I hope, I am not inconveniencing you," etc. Dev agreed to stay over; but he said, "Ok, I will stay, but on one condition. Ritu Bhabhi shall be with us throughout and join us in everything."

I was a bit alarmed. I asked, "What do you mean?"

Dev said, "If I stay, then we shall all be together for the night. If we have a drink then bhabhi shall also join us. She may just have one or two; but she shall join us. If we watch the TV, she will not get up and leave us. She will also see it. If we all agree to be together throughout then I shall stay; not otherwise. Raj, is that ok? Bhabhi, do you agree?"

Raj looked at me. I nodded my head in acceptance. I asked them to change and come to the drawing room. Dev went to Munnu's room to change.

Raj took me with him into our bathroom and asked me what happened in the taxi? How Dev's mood changed so much. What magic I did on him. I told him to wait and watch.

My hubby Raj made me change in front of him. I removed wet clothes one after another while my husband Raj watched keenly. When I was naked, He grabbed my breasts and fondled them hard. He also inserted his hand between my legs and fingered me for a few seconds. I moved his hand away and told him not to hurry.

Raj caressed my back lovingly and said, "Darling, you are lovely. I love you." Then as if on second thought, he asked, "Honey, did Dev appreciate your dress and tell you that you looked hot today?"

In spite of myself, I could not control my sheepish grin at Raj's comment. I said, "Darling, your brother and friend Dev, more than appreciated my looks today without saying. Poor Dev was so hot that he made me check his temperature and measured mine too." I looked mischievously at my hubby Raj. Sure Raj knew what I was talking about.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM