Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
Dev's expressions changed a bit at my assurance. He said, "Bhabhi, do you promise me that you will be with us through and through and will not hesitate to join us in all that we do?"

I said mischievously, "Don't ask me. As I said, try me."

With my positive assurance, Dev's face brightened up. He seemed to have regained some of his original flirty self. I had put on a short skirt and fluffy tight cotton top. My full breasts jutted out of the top prominently, catching his eye balls. He swept his gaze all over me and said, "Bhabhi you look stunning and radiant as ever in this lovely dress."

That dress was gifted by Dev on my previous birthday some time back. I said, "This was your choice."

Dev replied mischievously, "And Bhabhi so are you."

Dev kept staring at me all over that sent chill along my spine. Dev hugged me delightedly and a little more intimately as we went in.

Dev had brought a crate of beer, a bottle of whisky for Raj and flowers for me. He presented the bottles to Raj and bowed before me to present the flowers. I thanked him smilingly and accepted the flowers.

Our son Munnu had just returned from the tuition. I asked out maid to put him to sleep at about 8.30 pm and wait for us to return. Dev played with Munnu for a while, told him a story and then we left for dinner leaving our son in the maid's care.

We called an auto-rickshaw in which three persons can manage to squeeze in. We went to a restaurant for dinner. We were seated around a small circular table. Dev was still not his normal self. He did catch and squeeze my hand several times, but that was all. I was afraid of getting my thighs pinched under the table. However, Dev looked lost and forlorn. He was not Dev that I knew earlier.

We took a taxi at about 10 pm, on our way back home. To guide the driver, Raj sat in front and Dev and I had to sit at the back. When the seating arrangement was decided by Raj, I was happy that I would get some time to sit with Dev to ease his mood. Luckily, it was too dark inside the cab for Raj or the driver to see behind. Under normal circumstances, Dev would not have missed a trick in the book to grope me. However, he sat sulking, keeping a bit of distance from me.

I had to set right Dev first and then work to resolve their husband wife internal issues, created by that stupid call my hubby had made. I moved towards Dev and had my thigh touching his. I took his hand in mine and rubbing it warmly I said, "What has happened to my tiger? Until yesterday this tiger was roaring. Why suddenly has it turned into a wimp?" There was no reaction from Dev, although he responded to my rubbing his hand by holding my hand warmly. That was good enough for me.

I leaned on him and hissed in his ears, "Will you not forgive your dear bhabhi, for a small mistake she made? Or is it that you no longer consider me as your dear bhabhi? Do you consider me as someone not your own?" I dug my hand deeper on his thigh.

Dev shuddered visibly. He held my hand tight and said, "Bhabhi don't ever say that. You are more than just bhabhi for me. You are my dearest and most intimate personal friend and dearest bhabhi. Really, you are more than my own and that is why I have been taking these liberties with you. But then you know....." and Dev trailed into silence, holding my hand tightly between his legs.

It was too dark for anyone to notice what was happening in the backseat. On top of it, Raj asked the driver to take the taxi through dark and deserted but longer road to our house. My hubby Raj said he wanted to avoid traffic.

The driver and my hubby started talking loudly. The taxi driver kept blabbering loudly and endlessly. Dev's words and his masculinity so close to me gave me goose bumps.

I said, "Ok, so? You forgot about all that happened before? Do you think I did not know what was going on in your mind? Come on dear. Don't be a bore! Be your own self. Don't feel sorry for making that mistake. I want you to make the same mistake again and again. I also promise you I shall join in with you and shall not leave you alone tonight." I shuddered knowing that I had inadvertently given out a full-fledged invitation to Dev to flirt with me. But then I thought I had no choice.

"Bhabhi, are you sure?" Dev asked.

I said, "You bet your bums, I am." I said mischievously.

My words had the effect I knew they would have on Dev. I felt his hand creeping up my thighs. I wanted his hand to do things to me. God! I was going bonkers. When he dipped his hand between my legs, I didn't know how; but my legs spread out as if they were driven by an unknown mechanism.

Dev raised my skirt and caressed my thighs very close to my panty. When he tried to inch closer to my panty, I knew I was soaking wet there and Dev would guess my condition easily. I firmly pushed his hand away and said, "Come on monkey, be patient."

Dev knew my mind and withdrew his hand. However, he caught my hand and placed it firmly between his legs. I tried to withdraw it but couldn't. Under different circumstances, I would have hollered on him. But I didn't and that made him bolder.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:05 PM