Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
Dev told me that his wife Devika had left for Delhi to her parents during Holi with their daughter. He was also going to join them for two days and will come back thereafter leaving Devika to stay there for the next two more weeks. He hinted to me if he could try his hand at Ritu during that period. I told him I had some idea. We talked some more about that before parting. Dev left soon after for Delhi.

That evening during bed time, I told Ritu with a great deal of concern in my voice, "Darling, there has been a big problem." Ritu asked me what it was.

I said, "Although you had told me that you had forgiven Dev for that incident of Holi and I had also reluctantly agreed to drop the matter; I was just not able to forget your anguish of that day completely. When Dev phoned me up for something three days back I told him that you were very disturbed about his deeds on Holi day. As bad luck would have it, while I was talking to him, Devika came on phone line and heard about that incident as well my chastising Dev for that."

When I was speaking I could see Ritu's eyebrows stretching. She didn't say anything but urged me to continue. I said, "Devika asked me what had actually happened and she swore that if I didn't tell her the truth, she would break relations with us. I had no choice but to tell her that Dev was drunk and had misbehaved with you and fondled your breasts. I told her that you had forgiven Dev but Devika was very upset. The whole hell has broken loose now. Devika is very upset. She apologized to me for Dev's behaviour and cut the phone. The same day Devika packed her bags in a huff and left for Delhi with their daughter to her parent's home. Dev also left for Delhi the next day trying to persuade Devika to come back. He stayed in Delhi for two days and has just returned unsuccessful and depressed. I didn't tell you about it earlier, because I didn't know how to."

Ritu was shell shocked hearing that. She looked very upset and almost shouted at me saying, "What on earth did you do darling? That too after we talked about it in so much detail? How could you be so stupid?"

I said defensively, "But you... were very much offended...."

Ritu cut me short and said, "So what? Sometimes we all act impulsively. But later I retracted my statement didn't I? Yes he fondled my breasts and that was not right; but then he had done it several times earlier too. He is an impulsive person. As you said, he let out of his crush on me in that form. You also knew that he even made me hold his big thing in the bathroom once; of course covered under his shorts. At that time you did not say anything. Then why for God's sake did you talk to him about this now?"

I pretended to be shaken. I stood dumbly and was silent for a while. Then I said apologetically, "I am sorry darling. It was stupid on my part. But done is done. What do we do now? I talked to Dev after he reached Delhi. He said he will try to manage the situation with Devika. But poor fellow could not; because he was sent back. He could not pacify Devika. She is refusing to return. I hope she doesn't slap Dev with a divorce notice. Dev is completely shocked, broken and deflated. I called him up to apologize. But he is very much cut off with me and perhaps with you too. He just said hello, hi! etc. but refused to talk further."

My sweet wife was concerned. She said, "Raj, you have really messed up this. Now how do we get out of this?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know how to. I did my best. If you can think of any solution, you are welcome. After all, you know how Dev's mind works better than me."

After a long and thoughtful pause she snapped her fingers and said, "Ok. Let us see how we can resolve this. I have an idea. You do one thing. You call him over today evening under some pretext. Tell him we shall go out to see a movie or have dinner outside and have the whole evening together. If possible he could stay with us overnight; as he is alone any way. Assure him that what happened was a big misunderstanding and that I have asked you to convey to him that that Holi incident was nothing to worry about and I am not at all cross with him."

She paused to look at me. I nodded my head and asked her to go on. She carried on, "Please do what you can to convince him to come over. Then when he comes, I shall try to set right his mood. I know how to bring him back in his mood. After all, as you said, he has a crush on me doesn't he?"

My simple wife Ritu ended her statement with a mischievous smile on her face. She thought she had found a solution. I knew that a solution was offered to him on a platter.

I tried to suppress my delight and said, "I shall try to call him over. I hope he agrees to come. There is a world cup match late tonight. Dev does not miss it for his life. I shall tell him that we shall all watch the game together tonight. He can then sleep the whole morning. However, first I don't know if he will agree to come at all and if he does, I don't know how you will set him right with your over reactive and negative attitude."

Ritu was relieved with my assurance and said forthrightly, "Well, let me worry about that. You just try and bring him over. Leave the rest to me. By the way, have your drinks ready. I shall make some special snacks."

I asked, "Will you also join us for drinks?" and then I added, "Just a suggestion. You know Dev once mentioned that he craved to see you in an exciting outfit. How about a demo today evening, if you don't mind?" She said smiling, "As I said, you bring him here and leave the rest to me."

Here after Ritu wants to narrate the story of our experiences until the end.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM