Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
I said, "Because I do not want to enjoy this extra marital sex alone. I want you to enjoy this too."

She looked at me quizzically. She asked, "What?..... Why? I am happy being your sex partner. I do not want sex with anyone else. I allow you freely to have sex with anyone you like. But why do you want me to enjoy sex with anyone else? How do you know I will enjoy sex with anyone else? I fully enjoy sex with you and I don't think I will enjoy sex with anyone else."

For a moment I was dejected at her rejecting my proposal outright. Then suddenly I realized that she said that 'SHE DID NOT THINK, she would enjoy sex with anyone else. She did not say bluntly that she will not enjoy sex with anyone else. She was not overwhelmingly negative about it.

In India they say that if you propose sex to an Indian woman and she says, "I will not do it' implies that she might do it. If she says "I don't think I will do it", means she will do it. and if she says 'she will do it', then she is not Indian."

I remembered this golden rule and realized that it was not an outright rejection. There was still a possibility. A thought flashed in my mind. I asked, "How can you say so surely that you will not enjoy sex with anyone else?"

She replied sombrely, "Because I know that."

"And suppose I prove you wrong then?" I asked.

Now my wife was thoughtful. Then she reluctantly said, "That is not possible."

"But what if I am right?" I insisted on my point.

"Well, then I will accept your judgement and do whatever you tell me." She said in low voice that betrayed her lack of conviction.

I said, "Ok, you just said that you too find less interest in sex these days. What you omitted to admit was that you find less interest in sex with me; because it has become monotonous. Secondly, what I ask you is, please tell me the truth. You have always been truthful with me and I am sure this time too you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth." I paused for her answer.

My wife was quick on the draw. She said, "I swear, I shall tell you the truth."

I asked, "Did you not enjoy Dev's body contact the first time, when you danced intimately in the party with him, second time when he caught you in tight embrace when you were in a towel, third time when you fell down on top of him in the kitchen and he fondled your breasts, fourth time in the bathroom and lastly today morning, when again he fondled your breasts? Be honest to yourself. I will not feel bad at all if you say that you did enjoy his body touch."

For the first time I saw my wife's face expressions turn so guilty. Tears welled up in her eyes. She did not expect that she would be made to confront her inner self so forthrightly. She was cornered. She had to tell me the truth. She collapsed on the bed folding her hands and said, "Raj, I shall accept any punishment you decide. I admit that I was sexually aroused. I will not say that it did not affect me. Yes I am guilty."

I lovingly pulled her up in my arms and said, "You are not guilty. Your reactions were natural. This is what I wanted to convey to you. Males and females have the same sexual urge, the same chemistry and the same animal instincts. However, females keep their sexual instincts suppressed for three reasons. Firstly they are restrained by the male dominated society's one sided norms. They are afraid of being branded immoral. Secondly, in an emotional, carefree intercourse, women are afraid that they may conceive, which would create problems for them. Thirdly men are physically stronger and therefore women are afraid (rightly so) that they may be physically abused." I paused and looked at my wife. She was listening to me with rapt attention.

I continued, "However, wherever women feel fully secure, they display that their libido is as strong, if not stronger than men. They are as much polygamous as men. They want to be fucked by more than one man just as men want to fuck more than one woman."

Ritu was taken aback at my frank analysis. She had no words to say. I knew that she agreed with me. However, she was quiet for a while and said after some time, "I don't know really."

Then she said meekly, "Ok, I get your point. Perhaps you are right. But believe me, I never thought like that for Dev or anyone else for that matter. But then I have a point here too. As you know the bond of marriage is tied through a delicate thin thread of trust. If this thread gets snapped, then a marriage can crash. I love you and do not want to take that risk. Having sex with another person might strain that thread and the thread may snap. You are encouraging me to have sex with someone else. That has dangerous implications. Suppose I enjoy sex with someone else and want to do it again and again, then? Will our marriage not be stressed?"

I was happy that I was able to bring my wife to a situation where she was seriously considering the possibility of being fucked by another man (meaning Dev, without naming him). I had the answer ready.

I said, "Darling just imagine, if Dev had indeed fucked you when you were almost standing naked in front of him in the towel, that morning; do you think I would have left you? Or do you think you would have left me? Honey, a marriage is more than sex. You know it. We are not husband and wife just because we fuck. As you say, I have fucked women and you have accepted it; because you know I love you. You have just now said that sex and love are different. We are tied not just through sex. We are tied through our families, society, and children and most importantly love and trust. It is true that once love and trust is finished, marriage falls apart. But I will not stop loving you, just because you were or will be fucked by Dev with my knowledge on my advice. I know you would not hurt my trust and ignore my love. Am I right darling?"

I innocently dropped Dev's name in the conversation to see my wife's reaction. She quietly nodded her head. For me that was her tacit approval of my statement. I knew then that I was going to achieve my goal. However, I could not take things for granted. I wanted her positive seal of approval. I started thinking of a devilish plan to make her agree to do it feigning that she had no choice. I hit upon a bright idea that might just work.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM