Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
I took her in my arms and said, "Look darling. Dev did not fuck you and did not kiss you. The best he could have done next was probably to fondle your breasts or to make you touch his cock. Are you so much worked up for that?"

My coy wife came into my arms, made me bend down to kiss her and then asked me, "Shouldn't I be?" With that sentence, she removed her dress and began to undress me. I could see that she was real horny.

She took all the initiative to take my tongue into her mouth and making me fuck her mouth with my tongue. She was highly aroused at the talk of their bathroom adventures of the morning. That night we fucked like rabbits. As we were fucking, she stopped me at one point and said that she wanted to give me a gift. I looked at her surprised. She knelt down on her knees in doggy position and asked me to fuck her ass. I was completely baffled.

Earlier, whenever I had begged her to let me fuck her ass; she always refused. She said that she didn't like it. But that night she willingly offered her ass to me. I oiled her ass and liberally lubricated my cock and Gosh! What a fuck that turned out to be! Both of us cummed several times that night. I rarely saw her aroused like I saw her that night. That was the miraculous result of her adventure of the morning with Dev and I was delighted that my devious plan was going according to schedule.

Some weeks passed by uneventfully until holi festival. This was one festival when people apply colours on others. Usually people try to do this moderately. This is one occasion when some married males tend to take liberties with their female crushes; particularly other's wives by applying colours on their cheeks, head, neck etc. A few adventurous persons go beyond that too.

At about 11 am, I came out of the house, putting on a soiled old dress and joined our neighbours in the park. Men, women and children were chatting, laughing, talking and applying colour on each other. There was impromptu song and dance program by children too. Some were distributing sweets snacks etc. Ritu was in the house, getting ready to come out.

I saw Dev entering our society's gate. I did not see his wife with him. I said 'Hi' to him and asked him to join us. He said he wanted to pee and asked if anybody was home. I told him Ritu was in the house. He said that he would join me soon and went to my apartment.

After some time, Dev came out and spent a few minutes with us and then left. He would have barely crossed the society gate, when I saw Ritu rushing to me. Her face was flushed and barely visible. She was coloured all over. Her hair, face, neck, saree, blouse were fully coloured.

She looked greatly hassled. When she came near me I asked her what the matter was. She caught my hand and almost dragged me to our flat. When we went inside, she started crying. She said, "Darling, it is your brother and friend Dev; you know what he did today?"

I asked her what he did that she looked so harassed.

She said, "Look at me. Your friend painted me all over. He applied colour to my hair, neck, blouse, waist and whole of Saree. Not only that, you know what he did? He came from behind me and caught me from behind and inserted his hands in my blouse and bra and coloured my breasts fully. He not only coloured my breasts, he squeezed them so hard, that they are paining. This is not good. I shouted at him, but he would not listen. He kept on saying "Bura Na Mano Holi Hai" (It is Holi, so don't mind). How could he do this?"

Her face must have been red even without the entire colour on her. However, from the way she talked I realized that she must have been really hassled by Dev. I decided to take on Ritu to check, if she felt really bad and hated Dev for it or this was just her ploy to get it all off her chest (breasts?).

I said, "Look honey. This is holi and all males take their hibernating crush for desirable females out on this day. You know that Dev has crush on you and he took the opportunity to take it out on you today. That is why they say, DON'T MIND IT IS HOLI. And this is just one day in a year honey! So why are you so upset about it?"

Ritu looked at me quizzically, as if I had said something blasphemous.

She replied, "That is ok, but you cannot condone taking out your crush like this. One cannot hurt the other person's modesty in the name of 'CRUSH'. That is not done. You must talk to him not to behave like this."

I was not sure if she was really upset or pretending to be so. I thought I shall put a teaser to check what was actually going on in her mind. I said, "Honey, on second thought, I think you are right. Whatever crush one may have, one should not take it out in this manner. I think Dev needs to be taught a lesson. Let me talk to Dev straight away and take him to task for his disgusting behaviour. I may even terminate our relations with them, so we do not have situation like that in future."

As soon as I said this, my simple wife was alarmed. Her face expressions changed to those of panic. She feared that I would really admonish Dev seriously and perhaps go to the extent of breaking relations with him. She caught my hand and said, "Raj, hold on, just a minute. On second thought, I think I was wrong and you were right. I think Dev was drunk and perhaps did not realise that he was crossing a limit. Besides, as you say that men take their crush out on Holi, perhaps he did this today. I think you need not be too harsh on him. In fact, I think, it is better that you do not talk to him at all. I shall talk to him. I don't think he meant it. Let us not hurt our relationship with them for such a trivial thing. Forget about what I said. May be I was overreacting."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM