Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
Her mouth was level with Dev's cock. She had to wipe that area of Dev's trousers. There must have been a big turmoil in her mind, whether to touch that or not; because I saw her looking at Dev's engorged cock under his trousers intently without touching it. I was not sure whether that was a look of awe or uncertainty on her face. I looked with bated breath to see if she touched it or not.

To my surprise, Ritu quietly held Dev's trousers at that point holding his cock in her hand and wiped that and other areas around it and below. There was a clear patch of Dev's slimy pre-cum, which I was sure she could feel. She had to hold his protruding cock in her hand for a while on his trousers. As soon as Ritu finished wiping his trousers; Dev in one swift motion, slipped his trousers down completely. He was wearing a very small but loose cotton brief that was completely wet. Dev's hard and long cock stood like a flagpole in his brief. Dev's cock must be pretty long; because it protruded by at least six to seven inches out of his brief.

I could see multiple expressions on my wife's face. Her jaws fell open looking at the monstrous hard cock covered by the flimsy brief, pointing straight at her mouth. Suddenly Dev pretended to stagger and thrust his pelvis forward pushing his cock right into my wife's open mouth. Ritu gagged with the girth of Dev's cock and the cloth. She choked as she tasted Dev's pre-cum and his engorged cock in the brief inside her mouth. She sputtered. She caught Dev's cock, pushed him back and began coughing. She said softly, (so that her voice does not travel to me in the other room), "What are you doing Dev? Stand straight."

Dev said, "I am sorry, I just could not see properly and lost balance." I knew the bastard did it intentionally.

When she stood up finally, Dev opened his eyes, after pretending to rub them for a while. He saw Ritu standing close to him. After touching and gulping Dev's cock, my wife's face was flush with acute shame and embarrassment. She knew that Dev felt her holding his cock for a while and mouthing it also even if for a few seconds.

Dev saw some flour spread across Ritu's face and on her saree. He quickly snatched the towel from my wife's hands and said, "Bhabhi, Your face, saree and body are soiled with the flour too. It was good of you to help me out. Now let me also reciprocate your gesture."

Before Ritu could protest, without giving my wife Ritu the slightest opportunity; Dev started rubbing the towel on my wife's face, cheeks, neck and her breasts. Ritu stood there stunned and motionless at Dev's brazenness. Then throwing towel aside, although her breasts were rather clean, Dev inserted his hand inside Ritu's blouse and bra and kept rubbing and squeezing them audaciously.

My wife was breathing hard at this sudden and entirely unexpected development. Her breasts were heaving up and down making a stunningly erotic sight with Dev cupping and squeezing them merrily. My wife must have been in terrible dilemma. She did not want to shout because she did not want me rushing down to the bathroom and see them once again in that condition.

She caught Dev's hands and said in a low voice, "Dev, what are you doing? Stop it. Raj is in the drawing room. He may come here any moment and see us like this."

Dev in a sudden movement took my wife Ritu in his arms tightly and placed his lips on her and started kissing her hard. He held her boobs tight in his hands and said, "Bhabhi, I am so sorry. I am helpless. Please bhabhi, please don't say no. At least let me kiss you. I am unable to control myself. I assure you bhaiya will not know this."

For a moment I saw my wife's resistance crumbling as she started responding to Dev's kisses. But then suddenly Ritu gave a hard shove to Dev and threw him off balance. She steadied herself, adjusted her saree and blouse and slowly climbed over the bucket that was coming her way out of the bathroom. I rushed back to the drawing room, pretending to watch the match. (I must admit that I had actually seen a better match in the bathroom).

When Ritu came out to the drawing room, I could detect acute embarrassment written all over her face. I asked her serenely, "Why are you looking so hassled? Is everything ok?"

Ritu composed herself and for the first time lied to me in a very unconvincing manner, "Oh! Everything is fine. I will wash Dev's clothing today. He is still in the bathroom. It would be good if you gave your dress to Dev; so that he could go back to his house to change into his own clothes." As soon as she finished her sentence, she ran back to our bedroom. I suspected that she lay on bed and broke down crying after that for some time.

I went to my wardrobe, pulled out a loose fitting shirt and a trouser and gave them to Dev in the bathroom. He changed and came out. He looked ruffled also. He spoke something awkwardly and left saying that he would better go home and change into his own clothing to go to his office.

When Ritu came out of the bedroom, I could see her swollen eyes suggesting that she had cried. I called her in my arms and hugged her tightly. When I bent to kiss her, she offered her lips. When I asked her again, "Is there anything you want to tell me?" She replied that she would talk to me in the evening.

I did not open the topic about Dev and Ritu's bathroom adventure when we went to bed. However, my wife appeared quite sombre and said to me, "Raj, darling, I have to tell you something important."

I looked at her inquisitively, although I almost knew what she was going to say. She had tears in her eyes as she said, "In the morning, when you asked me if everything was ok, I lied. Everything was not ok."

My lovely wife narrated the whole thing that happened between Dev and her in the bathroom almost as it had happened except about Dev's pushing his cock in her mouth and his fondling her breasts by inserting his hands into her blouse. She concluded by saying that in the end something more had happened that she felt too awkward to speak.

I laughed and asked her, "I know that Dev could not have fucked you in the bathroom. Then what happened?"

Ritu relaxed seeing me laughing. She poked me in the rib, smiling and said it was nothing like that. Then I asked her, "Did he kiss you?"

She laughed again embarrassed and said, "Your brother is very naughty. Yes, he pushed his lips on mine and did peck my lips; But I did not allow him to kiss me really." Well! I knew that it was half truth. Dev had kissed her hard, even if for a short while.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM