Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
My poor wife Ritu had tears in her eyes. She said remorsefully, "You are right Raj. I behaved like a brat. I am so sorry. I made a mistake and I must correct it." Then turning in Dev's direction, she said, "Please forgive me Dev. I am sorry for blaming you although you tried to help me. I shall wash your dress and let me clear your face." As she said this, she lifted a corner of her saree to clean Dev's face.

I laughed in my sleeve and saw a golden opportunity to get Dev and my wife closer once again. I stopped her. I told Ritu, "Not here. Look what you have done to Dev's dress. Poor fellow was dressed to go to his office from here. His dress is full of flour. His eyes are covered with flour. He can hardly see. Don't clean him here. You will spread all the flour on the floor. You might need water to clean properly. Take him to the washroom; carefully wipe all the flour from his face, eyes and from his dress too and then you may wash his dress."

Ritu looked at me bewildered at my suggestion. She was perhaps wondering why I was asking her to go to the washroom with Dev; which might encourage Dev to flirt with her. However, I cut her thought short and said, "Don't look at me like that. You both look like circus jokers. You wanted to return the favour didn't you? So go and. Clean him up and clean up yourself. I am going to watch the match. Ok?"

Ritu dumbly nodded her head ruefully and took Dev's hand to lead him to our washroom. I pretended to return to the drawing room to watch the match.

Dev played his part well. I was not sure if with all the flour on his face, Dev could see properly or not. However, he meekly (or happily) followed my wife Ritu to the bathroom. While following her he took his hand away from her and rested both his hands on my wife's waist as he followed her. He dropped his hand once on her bums and caressed them pretending as if he stumbled on the way. Ritu stopped for a second when he did that but then moved on. Ritu went in first followed by Dev.

I quietly moved over to the bathroom door after they entered. I peeped in through the partially closed door and saw that my wife stood with a small towel in her hand adjusting herself and Dev in the bathroom space. Her shapely ass covered under the saree was towards me. I could see them clearly from outside. However, because I was in the dark they could not see me and anyway, they both were too excitedly busy with themselves to notice me.

Dev stood straight facing my wife Ritu. He had kept his flour covered eyes shut. Dev stood straight. In the bathroom too Dev's hands gripped Ritu's waist as if he wanted to keep his balance. In the compact space, it was almost as if Ritu was in his arms. There was hardly in gap between them. It was only minutes ago that Dev had grabbed my wife's sumptuous breasts over her blouse and poked his cock onto Ritu's ass (of course over her dress). That must have made his cock rock hard. I saw his cock standing tight and upright in his trousers. It made a big tent, I was not sure if my wife felt Dev's cock bulging out of his trousers almost poking into her body.

Dev pulled my wife closer, pretending that in the small space, he was unsteady. Ritu appeared too hassled to pay notice to Dev's overtures. She turned a little. I could see her face then. She carefully wiped flour off Dev's face first and then his eyes and asked Dev if he could see. Dev rubbed his eyes and said that some flour had gone into his eyes and he had burning sensation. He said it might take some time before he could see. I was not sure if that was true. He asked Ritu if in the meantime, she could wipe off the flour from his shirt and trousers.

I saw my wife Ritu start wiping the flour off Dev's neck, collars and shirt with her towel. When she was done; she asked Dev to remove his shirt and throw it in a corner for her to wash it later. Dev was wearing a sleeveless vest, which amply emphasised his athletic chest and biceps. Ritu cleaned the flour from Dev's biceps and arms. She worked clinically and no longer looked hassled. She was at ease. She casually felt Dev's biceps in her hands. She caressed them instinctively. I saw a flicker of admiration in her eyes as she felt Dev's muscles.

Some flour had fallen on Dev's neck and through that inside onto his chest. She tried to insert her hand to clean his chest. Dev realised that and quickly removed his vest too. Now Dev stood topless. Ritu looked at Dev, who had his eyes tightly closed. She wiped the flour off his chest and caressed his bulging chest and pinched his nipple casually. Dev must have felt hugely aroused, when he felt her caressing his athletic chest. I could see that from the tighter and longer flagpole that was clearing poking my wife between her legs, when Dev thrust his pelvis forward pretending to be unsteady.

She bent a little and wiped flour off Dev's waist. Then Ritu had to move back and sit down to wipe the flour off Dev's trousers. She pulled the hem of her saree to her knees and slowly placed her hips on a tiny stool. She sat on it to wipe the flour off Dev's trousers. That was when she came face to face with the huge protruding flagpole in Dev's trousers. She looked at that completely foxed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM