Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
As if I did not notice her interest in Dev's pictures, I told Ritu, "Darling, you know, when Dev caught me looking closely at Devika's half naked pictures on the beach; I felt acutely embarrassed. I apologised to Dev for watching Devika's half nude pictures. Do you know what Dev told me in reply?"

Trying to control her eagerness, Ritu asked me, "What did he say?"

I said, "Dev said, so what if I had seen Devika's half nude pictures? A lot many people on the beach on that day saw her half nude in that bikini. He said, those people were outsiders, but you and I are his intimately close persons. He said that we should not differentiate between our two couples. Relationship between Devika and me and Dev and you should be the same as between couples. We should not differentiate between each other. Do you know what that means?"

Ritu said innocently, "Of course, he is right. We are now so close that we should not get into formalities like earlier. That is why now I do not hesitate to accept gifts from Dev or asking Dev to get some groceries or vegetables in your absence. I don't mind his coming home even when you are away. He has become one of us. So he is right isn't he? What is there to understand?"

I pinched my simple wife's cheeks and said, "My silly wify. Think harder. There was a deep meaning, hidden in his sentence."

Ritu kept looking blankly and questioningly at me.

I felt frustrated at my wife's simplicity. I said, "Oh God! Look at my silly wife! You still do not understand? What Dev meant was that you should not differentiate between me and him and Devika should not differentiate between me and Dev. Which means you should treat Dev same as you treat me, meaning as your husband and Devika should treat me also as her husband. He subtly pointed that any of us can fuck the other's wife and that we can exchange our wives. He pointed at what is called "Wife Swap".

There was a sudden change on my wife's face. She looked shocked as the meaning of my sentence dawned upon her. She said in an agitated voice, "This is very strange! It is ok to flirt a little here and there with each other's wife. But exchange? What nonsense! It is very wrong of Dev to say that, if he meant what you think he did. But I feel that perhaps he did not mean what you have interpreted. I have a suspicion that you have made this all up to malign Dev. Poor Dev, he is so simple! He is impulsive yes, but cunning? I do not think he is cunning."

I laughed in my sleeve. Dev and simple? This established that Dev was hitting at my wife and his hits were on target. He had adequately impressed my simple wife with his simplicity and guile. Whatever outright flirting he did; Ritu thought that to be his impulsiveness. Dev was doing his job well. He was able to make his prey (Ritu) unsuspecting of him. I saw a great hope for success of my plan.

I then asked Ritu, "Do you know what else Dev said?" Ritu looked at me wanting to hear it. I said, "Dev asked me if I had your half nude pictures, would I not have shared them with him? What could I have done? I said, yes I would have."

When Ritu heard that, she looked at me perplexed. Her face reddened. She blushed. She was unable to meet me eye to eye. She was in deep thought for a while. After that she broke her silence, "If you had such pictures of mine, would have shown them to Dev? That would not have been fair. Well, in any case, there is no such picture of mine. So what are you going to show him? We never went to honeymoon." There was a distinct sign of disappointment in her voice.

I tried to console her. I said, "Anyway we can still have such pictures taken, if you agree."

"So that you could show them to Dev?" Ritu asked.

"That, I will have to do, because I have promised Dev. Would you have objection to that?" I paused for desired effect. And then for greater effect; I said, "But wait, you don't have to do that; because you have done even better than that. You have shown Dev your half naked body; when he saw you wrapped in a towel in our house. Haven't you?"

Ritu remained silent. She slipped closer to me. Hearing about that incident from me, she was aroused. I realised that I had a key to arouse my wife Ritu. Whenever I wanted to arouse her, I just have to start some sexy anecdote of Dev. Many times thereafter, I had to fabricate some imaginary talk I had with Dev on sexual topic. That would set my wife on fire. She did not realise that I was making up stories to make her hot and then to make her a willing fuck partner.

Having come so far, then was the time for me to move ahead to take the matter to its logical conclusion. I started thinking hard, what should I do to move forward. But I had not to do much. Things were moving automatically.

One Sunday, Dev dropped by in the morning; on his way to his office. I was watching a very interesting match on the TV. Ritu was working in the kitchen. Dev was not very keen to watch the TV and was leafing through the newspaper. I heard Ritu calling me from the kitchen. She wanted me to bring down a box containing wheat flour from the shelf above the kitchen platform. She said she could not reach it. I was engrossed on watching the game. I told her that I would send Dev who would get the box from the shelf. She was annoyed at me for that. She shouted back saying that it was my responsibility; the match could wait.

I asked Dev to go and get the box from the shelf. Dev happily went to the kitchen and offered his help. However, my wife was furious at my indifference. She said obstinately that she did not want any body's help; she would get the box down herself. The platform was a bit high. She raised one leg to reach the kitchen platform. At that time, Ritu was wearing a saree. As soon as she rested her one leg on the platform, her saree and petticoat slipped down exposing her naked thigh almost up to between her legs showing a part of her panty to the feasting eyes of Dev.

She saw the expression on Dev's face looking lustfully at her naked thighs. She quickly brought her leg down and corrected her dress. She looked helpless. Dev offered once again that he would get the box down; but Ritu was adamant that only she would bring the box down.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM