Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
Then rolling her eye balls mischievously, Ritu said, "But Dev, mind you; now that will cost you dear. I am not going to be satisfied with just that one gift. I want many more. Now if my demands increase, please do not back out."

Dev quickly recovered and smiled broadly at his success and said, "Bhabhi, you just have to ask. I will sacrifice my life at your feet."

My wife replied, "Let your life be for Devika. I only want gifts."

It was as if Dev had hit a jackpot. From that day, Dev was no longer ignored in my house. When Dev arrived, my wife Ritu rushed to receive him at the door with a smile. She talked with him for a length of time, even asked him to join her in the kitchen or bedroom; if she was working there. Dev was a regular visitor then in our house; irrespective of whether I was there or not. When Dev made her laugh at his funny jokes; she did not hesitate to hold his hands or casually hug him; even in my presence.

Dev played the game like a professional hunter; waiting patiently for his prey to err and waited for his opportunity; which he knew will come his way sooner or later. He was careful to avoid any visible sexuality in their interaction. Dev came over to play with my son and brought chocolates and ice cream for him frequently. He had won over our son munnu.

When Dev visited in my absence, both Dev and my wife Ritu made it a point to inform me about his visit. Ritu started to ask Dev to help her here and there. Ritu asked Dev to buy groceries or vegetables for her occasionally; in my absence. Dev was happy to help. I felt that something was brewing between them. If there was no feeling of intimacy, then at least there was no animosity or feeling of indifference between them. My wife was no longer afraid or suspicious of Dev as before.

Naturally, I was the beneficiary. Dev became kinder to me. One day he suddenly landed at my house. Ritu was busy in the kitchen. There was usual hello, hi etc. He had a packet in his hand. Suddenly the packet fell of his hand accidently. I felt as if he had dropped it intentionally. As I bent down and picked it up a picture slipped out of it. That was his wife Devika's picture.

She was standing on a sea shore in her bikini. Her eyes looked as if they were challenging the viewer. Her fully swollen breasts bulged out of the bikini top. A small strip of cloth barely hid her pussy. Her shapely buttocks looked eager to be spanked and pinched. I was speechless looking at her picture for a while.

I realised suddenly that Dev was looking at me watching weird expressions on my face. I felt embarrassed at my staring at the picture so intently for quite some time. Returning the picture to Dev, I said, "Sorry chum, my fault, I should not have seen it."

Dev laughed at my awkwardness and said, "Bhaiya, why should you not see this picture? I don't know how many people on the beach saw her half naked in person clad in the bikini, on the beach that day. You are not an outsider. You are our close friend. If you can't see her like this; then who can? I mean, if you had a picture of Ritu like this, would you have hesitated to show it to me?"

I nodded my head and replied awkwardly, "Yah, sure! I would have shown it to you."

Dev smiled broadly, handing over the entire packet to me and said, "Bhaiya, keep this for some time and see all the pictures in there. These are our honeymoon pictures. You will see Devika and me in some sexy poses. You can see them to your heart's content. Please share them with Ritu too. Bhaiya, you will agree that now we are not just close friends. We are now very intimate with each other. I do not want to hide anything from you two. I feel that there should be no secrecy, difference or distance at all between Devika, you, Ritu bhabhi and me. We must share everything that we have without exception. I mean you should treat Ritu and Devika in the same way and I should too. Don't you think so?"

Like a silly boy, I nodded my head. As he was leaving almost as an afterthought, he stopped and said, "And by the way, by all means, share these pictures with Ritu bhabhi too." before he left.

Dev had unveiled his heart's desire in his final statement before his departure. At first, I could not fathom the deep meaning of his revelation. As I kept thinking deeper, after Dev left; what he wanted to hint through his sentence, became clearer to me. The most important part, I thought was the sequence in which he rolled out our names. He first took his wife's name, followed by mine, then my wife's and then his own name.

I thought he was hinting that I should treat Devika in the same way as I treated Ritu. Similarly Dev could treat Ritu in the same way as Devika. That my wife should treat Dev same way as she treated me and Devika should treat me in the same way as she treated her husband. I should treat Devika like my wife and Dev should treat Ritu as his wife. He was clearly hinting at wife swap. A huge bell started ringing in my brain. I had goose pimples, just thinking about Dev's hint.

As the meaning became clearer, I thought that was exactly what I was thinking too! My God! How two devils think alike! Dev was a real business man. He knew that to get something, you must offer something that the other person wants, in return. He was offering me the access to his wife, in return to his access to my wife. Well, that was what I wanted too. Then what was there to think? Well, we had to think of a good strategy to achieve our goal. I started thinking seriously.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM