Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
Dev extended his hand to hand over the two packets to Ritu. However, his eyes were riveted on Ritu's sumptuous breasts. When Ritu came closer and picked up the packets, Dev could not resist his urge to look into Ritu's towel. Although Ritu had tightly clutched her towel in his hands, the towel could not cover her breasts fully. Either she had to cover her chastity or her breasts. She preferred the first option. More than half of her breasts were exposed. Her thighs well above her knees were also exposed. Dev just had a huge urge to take my wife Ritu in his arms and lay her on the sofa and climb over her and fuck her there and then

Dev just could not suppress his overwhelming lust. He moved closer to Ritu and took her in his arms. Ritu must have guessed Dev's thoughts. She held her towel tighter. She had her own problems. Firstly she could not shout for help and make a spectacle for the neighbours. Secondly she had her towel in one hand and packets in the other. She was unable to resist Dev in that condition.

She shook her body hard to try and break away from the clutches of Dev's arms. She was however, not able to break free from Dev's strong grip. She felt Dev's strong muscles around her straddling her completely.

Dev bent down to place his lips on Ritu's. He wanted to kiss her. Ritu feared that unless she does something drastic, Dev would overpower her and disrobe her and fuck her. She threw away the packets from her hand on the sofa and shoved Dev hard with her hand that became free to push him away from her. Dev staggered and released ritu. Ritu was scared like hell and knew very well that Dev would not spare her that afternoon; if she showed even a tiny bit of weakness. She also knew that she would not be able to resist him for long; once Dev started to kiss and fondle her; because she was sexually aroused too, feeling Dev's physique rubbing her.

She ran to the bedroom in panic. Her chest was heaving up and down as she breathed hard; half due to the toil and half due to excitement of feeling Dev's strong and forceful muscles on her body.

She suddenly realised that as she ran into the bed room in panic, she had forgotten (or was it intentional?) to bolt the bedroom door behind her. She was afraid that Dev might follow her to the bedroom too. She looked behind her and was relieved to find Dev standing in the drawing room, looking in her direction; nonplussed at the unexpected development.

Ritu's heart was pounding at bursting pace. She closed the door, wiped herself quickly, changed into a loose fitting gown hurriedly, not caring to put on bra and panty and came out to the drawing room rubbing her hair with the towel. She felt relieved seeing Dev standing awkwardly like a statue completely bereft of any aggressive intent looking baffled and embarrassed at his impulsiveness.

Ritu must have looked sexier in that loose gown with her wet hair wrapped in the towel, as she entered the drawing room to meet Dev. The gown was hinting at the treasure that it hid from the eyes of the beholder. But it gave sufficient hints of what was not visible, when it fell loosely on the naked curves of her body, as she moved. Dev saw that she had not put on any under garments. Dev realised that it was a positive signal for Dev. Dev decided to play the game patiently.

Street smart that he was; as soon as my wife entered the drawing room, Dev almost fell on my wife's feet begging her forgiveness. He looked as if he was about to weep. He said, "Bhbhi, please forgive me for my stupid behaviour. I lost my bearing for a moment when I saw you in that condition. Please slap me hard or hit me with your sandals; but please forgive me for my intemperate behaviour. Please don't tell Raj Bhaiya about my idiocy lest he might break relations with me. I shall not leave until you say that you have forgiven me."

Ritu was taken aback at the sudden change in Dev's behaviour. She was also acutely embarrassed seeing him falling at her feet. She knew that it was she who had incited Dev. It was not poor fellow's fault at all. In fact, she was impressed with Dev's restraint that he did not follow her into her bedroom; or else the story would have been different. She would not have been able to stop Dev and Dev would certainly have pulled off that towel and undressed her. She was unsure that if that had happened, whether she would have resisted him strongly enough to prevent him from fucking her in her bedroom.

She bent down, caught Dev's hand and gently pulled him up. She was touched emotionally at Dev's repentance.

She smiled at Dev and said, "Dev, come on. It happens. In fact, I have to apologize for shouting at you. It was my fault. I should not have come out dressed like that. It could have been someone else. Then it would have been terrible. Don't worry. This will remain between us. I won't talk this with my hubby. Please wait. I shall bring tea for you." Ritu quickly retreated into the kitchen to make tea for both of them.

As Ritu served tea, she told Dev, "In fact, I am the one to apologize to you for rejecting the gift you brought from Jodhpur. I misunderstood you. Raj told me that you had already talked to him about that."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM