Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
I saw Dev standing alone some distance away from us. However, his eyes returned to focus on my wife repeatedly. Perhaps Ritu noticed it too. I guessed that she was feeling a bit awkward about it, but did not say anything.

Very soon the music started. Couples descended on the dance floor. There were some couples who danced rather well. However, most were just tapping their feet and making awkward movements thinking that they were dancing. It started with some fast paced Hindi film songs. Then there were some low paced songs.

My boss also happened to be in the club at that time and appeared from somewhere and caught my wife's hand and tried to pull her onto the dance floor to dance with him. He was abrupt and uncouth. My wife Ritu did not know who he was. She snapped at him and jerked her hand from his and pushed him away. Poor fellow staggered a little. Thoroughly embarrassed, he walked away as some women clapped at the heroics of my wife. I should have been happy at my wife's heroics too. However, I was rather disappointed at his failure to take my wife to the dance floor.

My wife Ritu was a star girl in her college too. She was famous for her beauty and daring. She was the most desired girl in the college and yet few of her colleagues had the courage to approach her for the fear of getting rebuffed. She had slapped and treated quite a few boys with her sandals and chappals; who had tried to flirt with her. Perhaps my boss was not aware of that and presumed that my beautiful wife was a game for him.

Even though Dev was some distance away from us I could see his eyes riveted on my wife Ritu. It amazed me to see that his eyes rarely moved away from my wife's body. I was subtly excited at Dev's close interest in my wife Ritu. Normally a husband should get irritated at some other male's paying extra attention to his wife. However, I felt otherwise. One of the reasons also was that I personally liked Dev and felt that he was mature and trust worthy. Dev in turn liked to talk with me. Our contact with each other though, was more formal and limited, until that time.

After a while, Dev walked as if casually and stood in front of us. He bowed down a little in front of my wife Ritu and offered her his hand, looked at me and asked, "Bhaiya, may I have a dance with my beautiful bhabhi please?"

Ritu looked embarrassed at the offer. She looked at Dev and said, "But I don't know how to dance."

Dev shot back, "Bhabhi, how many people you see dancing here, know how to dance?" Then he replied himself, "None. Besides, I shall teach you some simple steps. It is not that difficult."

Ritu looked at me. She wanted my permission. I nodded my head in approval. Dev and Ritu moved away from us as Dev held my wife's waist in one arm and rested the other one on her shoulder. Very soon Ritu started getting the hang of steps and similarly held her arms around Dev.

Suddenly the music slowed and I saw Dev pulling my wife closer to him. I quickly slipped away from their sight to a location from where I could see them but they couldn't see me. My wife Ritu looked around for me with concern in her eyes at Dev's fresh adventure. Not finding me anywhere, not knowing how to react at the sudden unexpected situation, she carried on dancing with Dev. Dev was grinding his pelvis, thighs and abdomen against my wife Ritu; holding her tight in his arms making her come very close to him in intimate dance steps.

Surprisingly, I was excited seeing Dev rubbing his pelvis against my wife's and holding my wife intimately to his chest. I should have got irritated, but I was getting aroused. My cock in my pants started hardening.

My eyes fell on Dev's wife, Devika, who helplessly watched her husband dancing with a strikingly beautiful woman intimately. I went crazy looking at her. I found her very seductive for three reasons: Firstly her lovely deep blue eyes. It looked as though her eyes dared me to come and take her into my arms. Secondly, her ample bosoms: Her breasts constantly strained her blouse and bra; bursting to come out. They looked tantalizing and provocative. They shook when she moved like branches of a tree when gentle breeze blows. Thirdly her lovely bums. Her ass protruded out of her dress so seductively that it took me a great deal of restraint to control my urge to touch them or to kiss them.

I was aroused seeing her watching her husband dance with my very pretty wife. I fancied my chances of fucking her, sometime in the future. I obviously felt bad for her. At the same time, I felt that I had a good opportunity at that moment to try my luck to get close to her. I moved over to her and offered my hand for her to dance with me. How could she refuse an invitation from the husband of the beautiful lady who was dancing with her husband rather intimately?

It was tit for tat. Devika was really beautiful. If one had to make a comparison between my wife Ritu and Devika, it would be a tossup. The only difference was that my wife Ritu was a little thinner and Devika was a little better filled and taller.

Then it was my turn to hide from Dev and my wife. I moved with Devika in a corner, where my wife Ritu and Dev could not see us. As we were dancing Devika asked me, "Dev is calling you bhaiya. Should I also call you bhaiya?"

I said, "Look dear, don't call me bhaiya. Dev's calling me bhaiya and your calling me bhaiya have different connotations. Don't you think?"

Devika nodded her lovely head, although I was not sure if she understood. Then she vented out her anguish. She asked me, "I shall call you Raj, ok? But, Dev calls you bhaiya and he has great respect for you. At the same time, he is dancing like this with his bhabhi. This is not good. What do you say?"

I understood her meaning. I said, "Look Devika. It is true that Dev calls me bhaiya. But if he dances with my wife intimately, so what? What would you say if someone else dances with her like that? Actually I would rather my wife Ritu dance with Dev than anyone else; because at least I know him. I know you. That is better than some stranger getting close to my wife. I think it is better Dev, than someone else. Because Dev loves and respects me."

Devika looked pointedly at me. Her looks said that she liked my interpretation. She might perhaps have guessed too that I wanted to get close to her and was therefore perhaps pushing that theory; but she did not say it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM