Adultery A Fixed Match by iloveall
It was not for nothing that my wife Ritu spent almost half a day in her make over for the "Couples Only" annual dinner and dance in our club. The club had invited a star guest, who had worked as a hero in some films in the past. At that time, I was a club member and a senior marketing executive in a multinational corporation.

It was not rare but rather unusual for my wife Ritu to display her excellent vital stats this way. She usually avoided dressing up for male eye balls. However, she knew that she had the face and figure to make them rolling and that I loved to display her; particularly when there was an occasion like this to silently announce "my wife is more beautiful than yours". Annual dinner was one such occasion, she figured, and she liked to make me feel proud of being her husband.

We were married for eight years and although the excitement and euphoria of seeing each other naked or the thrill of mating had not gone away completely; but it no longer had that cutting edge. That was now replaced by emotional attachment, a desire of making each other happier and to care and understand each other's feelings.

My wife of 8 years, Ritu was simple and emotional. She was not conservative, yet not too modern in her outlook. She liked to go to clubs and parties and meet new friends. Yet she disliked splurging money on so called fashionable things. When we went to parties, I liked her to wear sexy outfits. However, I had to persuade her hard to do so; which I invariably did. That would finally result in her yielding to my request for "one last time". This had become our usual routine and an unspoken rule, before any party. She liked me to persuade her to do anything out of the way and I was always glad to do it, if I really wanted her to do it.

It would not be appropriate, at the same time, to say that she readied herself only to satisfy my ego. I felt that it was also that she wanted to prove to herself too; that at that age after mothering a child, she had not lost her ability to set on fire, males' libidos. I gave her a window of escape by repeatedly arguing that she must look desirable because I wanted to be the husband of the most beautiful and desirable woman in the party.

In the tightly wrapped sari that she wore, her shapely hips looked accentuated. Her saree was so tied that her waist right under breasts, curving inward to her tummy, flattening up until her deep navel and then flaring up towards her hips and that lustful rise just above her hairless mound; was completely naked and alluring. Her breasts were a dream for any male to watch and fondle. Even at the age of 32, she hardly needed a bra to keep her breasts upright. On top of it, I made her (she was reluctant to) wear a pin up bra that not only shaped up her lovely breasts further; but revealed her deep cleavage that left one's mind craving for those lovely soft and yet firm boobs. She deliberately left her hair untied and swinging in the air. That made her all the more desirable.

When she entered the party hall, I was thrilled to see hushed silence descending in the hall, as all looked completely mesmerized and overwhelmed at my lovely Ritu. It looked as if there was no other female in the hall. Of course there were not less than ten of them.

I began mixing with the lot and she did too. A series of introductions and "Hi, hello and how do you do?" followed liberally. I noticed complete awe in the eyes of men in particular and women too; when they saw my lovely Ritu. Among them Dev, a friend of mine just could not control his eyes as he kept staring at my wife so unabashedly that she felt unnerved and moved over to clutch my arm with concern in her eyes.

I introduced Dev to my wife Ritu and vice versa; when Dev said, "My sincere apologies to my lovely bhabhi (Bhabhi = brother's wife: a friend is like a brother) for staring."

Then he looked at her and said, "Bhabhi, please forgive me for staring. I have not seen a more beautiful girl in my life. I can't imagine that you are married. Bhaiya is so lucky."

You could well imagine the state of any woman, who is more 30 years old and a mother too, when she hears such wonderful compliments from a very smart and handsome man. Predictably, my wife was completely swept off her feet. Even for her this was a great compliment. No one ever complimented her so profusely.

I took Dev aside and asked him mischievously, "Dev, what's the matter? Of all the women you only found your bhabhi to hit on?"

Dev looked at me embarrassed and said, "Bhaiya, I am so sorry if you felt bad. She is so beautiful. You are lucky bro. But perhaps you are right. I shall be more careful now."

I tapped behind his shoulder, laughed loudly and said, "Saale, pehle line maarta hai aur phir sorry bolta hai? (First you hit on my wife and then tell me sorry?)."

Then in sober voice I told him, "Look, I was just joking, pulling your leg. You are not the only one eyeing her. You may carry on, if you like. I am not much bothered about your overtures; because I know your charm is not going to work on her. She is not like your usual preys. She is a typical conservative Indian house wife. You may have had your way elsewhere but she is different."

Dev looked at me quizzically and asked, "Bhaiya, are you serious? How can you be so sure?"

I said, "I know her like the back of my palm. We are married for 8 years now. Many people have tried to hit on her and finally given up frustrated. Mind you, not because I was jealous or something; but because she would not yield an inch." I winked at him and said, "Even one of my seniors tried once and failed."

"Bhaiya, you are sadly mistaken. There is no woman, who cannot be wooed, unless she is afraid of being targeted socially or has any psychological or health issues. But yes, because she is my respected bhabhi and your dear wife; I shall keep away from her. But I reiterate that there are no exceptions."

I was rather cheesed off at Dev's audacious confidence. I knew my wife and I knew that she could not be baited easily. Besides, I was excited and not afraid of the possibility of Dev's success. For some time, that kinky pervert bug was eating my mind wondering how exciting it would feel to see my beautiful and sexy wife being fucked by another male and how excited she would get, if two males (including me) fucked her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: A Fixed Match by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-08-2019, 02:04 PM