Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Simultenouse scene 2

Latha lifted her toes and reached rohits lips and started sucking hmmm she wanted her man and let his lips invade her tougne and lips as his hands covered her and hugged her towards his chest.. ah she felt like so secured in his hug...

Rohit was surprised that latha is so freely kissing her with aman on other side of the cabin hmmm he pushed himself and his hardone was hiting her belly button top.. and she sucking his tongue like a mad hugnry lady licking ihs enteir tonge lips and slaiva that was oozing out.. she sounded to be uncontrolled and kissing rohit almost deep ..she can go ..

Rohit- R u sure latha... as he was hugging her.. with aman beside ur cabin....

Lahta - rubbed her thighs to his cock and said. its locked honey dont worry...

Rohit smield and french kissed her lips as his hand slwoly went to her buttons and latha encouraged him by pressing her thighs rubbing to his cock.. latha opened her hairs alnog with her blazer..she was looking so hot in padded bra and tight s hirt..
rohit lifted her and placed her on the table and kissed he rlips.. ah man the way he lifted her was like a act of kinky created in lath and realised how strong he was .. she created space between her legs nd kept kissing him.. as she played hand over heis neck and sucking his otugne like she enver had

Lahta slwoly pulled his shirt up and hugged him and was surprised to see his chest so broad .. on her first encounter she dint give much imporatnac to his body ..but he is such a man that eveery woman wants to be under ... aaaaaaaaah man . he is hers.. and she huugged him and his hands made her more hot .. she was alrady feeling weak in her panty which was leaking..

Rohit smiled at her as he saw her licking his saliva that was on his chin... hmmm ah latha darling hmmm he hugged her fully tight hmmmm..
the smoohc was becoming so wild between them and she moved in to give him more ... and slowly .. lathas shirt top was getting unbuttoned...

Simulatneous Scene 3

Meanwhile swathi was getting bored and got a call after almost an hhour from aman to come to his cabin.. Swatih was feling sleepy and she went with her laptop with the file...

Aman - Oh hi swathi ..sorry to trouble u ..but latha wanted these changes.. i have made thos changes my self..can u see once. ...

Swathi - Not a problem. sir pls send it to my inbox na

Aman- no come here and see na .. he showed his table

Swathi came and as the screen was to otehr end..she has to move to near to aman... it was lenghtly file..so after 2 pages of scrolling her hands fell pain...

Swathi- sir can u send me the mail.. so that i can see it in my inbox..the postion is not that great... to view

Aman - No prob come ..(hge made space between his chair and table)

Swathi blusehd in red- sir.. mam is around ..and also its almost 9 now..

Aman- its ok . this is the right time.. to see...

Aman held her wasit and closed his eyes to come near .. she came and occupied hte space between the chair and table..and aman held her waist and gripped her navel.. swathi .. felt embarrassed for allowing him so much freedom.. and now she is almost listening to whatever she said

swathi- uncomfortably said.. sir this is not the way ... pls.... send it to me.. so that i can review..

Aman was so hot and eh kissed her waisthmm

aman- pls review so that i can send it to latha ...swathi .. hmmm(he was rubbing hislips to her wasit makgn her weak )

swathi- was tryign to control her feeligs sir p ls ..dont this.. and she bend a bit to check the screen and her ass hit his face at once..swathi
instnatly withdrew sorry .sir.. it...

aman laughed and said.. ah that was so nice..(and he hled her ass and kissed deeply inside)

swathi .. wriggled and came out of the seat..

Swahti- sir pls mam is here... and rohit is too here... it wont be right...

Aman- both cant come here..dont worry ... and this is not our first tiem right..

swathi- sorry sir pls send me the file na.... ill sit and review here.. as she was closing the mail.she has seen the mail has already been sent from
amans inbox to latha... so aman sir is wantedly doing this she thought..
swathi said..sir pls send it to me so that i can review and send it to u and she sat opposite to him..

Though she saw it she was feelng so good to get the attention and moreover her urge as to what was happening betwen rohit and latha was eating her mind..thats why she dint allow him aman to have her easily this time..

Aman sent her the mail and swathi was waiting aman to send the mail..

Aman- What happened Swathi ... u seemed to be disturbed...

Swathi- Nothing sir...

Aman- tell me how come still at 9 also u so soft.. hm mso fresh and so ... hmmm (he said looking at the palce where she hit her ass)

Swathi- blusehd and kept quite .. sir pls dont ...

Aman- ok review and let me know so that i can look at it and send it latha..

Swwathi- ok sir(he has already sent it to latha mam and asking em to review... smiles to hersefl that her boss is doing such stuff to get her)

Aman- slwoly stood up and went to cofee machine and made two cofees adn got her one

swathi- sir. .. psl dont trouble for me

aman- nah its a pleasure deear

swathi- thanks sir..but ur forgetting that its offic

aman- so where can we meet then ....

swathi- sir why to meet ..we are seeing each other in office na

Aman came behind her and as she was sitting held her shoulders and soflty massaged htem .. swathi closed her eyes hmmm sir...

Aman- Swathi from the time we met and h aving our sharing of lvoe im so happy in my personal life..

Swathi- sir but this compeltey wrong.. and it can shatter our lifes and destroy our kids future..

Aman- Swathi.. dont u think im more concerned on this thats why im waiting for u so much .. and atleasst sweet meetings like this of ours are
making us so happys isnt it...

Swathi- sir..but .. we ... cant(she could feell his hands and the massage of a mans hands onher neck is making her clsoe her eyes)

Aman slowly let his hands inside her pallu ..swathi jerked as he did that ... by the time ..she coudl react his hand reached her blouse and sqaueesed them softly .. .aaah sir.. pls... we are in office hmmmmm

Swathi was lookign at the file but her thought were on the way amans hands were moving... and slowly he pushed his hand insdide her blouse ..but due to hooks.. he coudl hold her cleavage and squeesed them ..swathi moand and held his hands soflty..and slwoly due to the preussure hooks came out... one by one.. and swathi was monangi heavily... and slwoy aman let his hands hold her boobs aaaaaah my god hmmmmm swathi aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and he held her near and squeeed her boobs...

Swathi was confused but started enjoying and slwoly aman bend and kissed her neck hmm m it was not comfortable for both of them as aman had to bend a lot... hmmm

Swathi got up ... looked at aman ... who had got her boobs and squeesing and kisisng her neck .. and swathi pushed her hands to the table.. aman kicked the chair to side nd occupied swathi by her wasit and boobs and pushed his pants to her ass hmmmmmm
swathis boobs were prefect in shape and the squeese made her moan and the ass was geetting its love .. swathi was moanign now.. aaamanm
hmmm and as she dint get any fun from last few days her hands wer over aman....

aman turned her and put his lipsover hers and they kissed like a yougn lvoers hmm swathi was openly kisin ghis otugne and lips like she had not got love from her lover hmmmm her hands around his neck and pushing her tounge inot his lips... aman was playign hands putitn inside her bare back and caressing and kissing and sucking her tounge..

Aman was feeling excited as sswathi was excited bcos of his romance... swathi kept her mobile on the table and aman held her ass and occupied her and suckign her lips and pressing her boobs swathi hugged him and feeling his cock over her thighs and she covered his coat with her hadns and hugging him more to her...

Aman went down kissing her blouse opened it and started sucking her melons ... sir was moaning him to stop as its late nd already latha or anyone can come... she was enjoying his lips over her melons and aman seemed to be liking her tits .which are erect now...it was so embarassng for swatih to open blouse in office but the hotness was so much that she could not control....
aman was biting her lips softly and sucking both the boobs like a hungry baby .... he was sucking them long enough turing them red as his hands were tryign to hold her ass inside her saree...amans hands reached her frills and tried to remove it..but instanly swathi held his hands...

No aman.... mahesh will be coming to pick me up ...
aman went back to squeesing her boobs and he pushed his cock deeply into her thighs...
[+] 2 users Like harithick's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick - by harithick - 09-08-2019, 09:07 PM