Adultery When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up... (COMPLETE)
As I took the panty in my hand and noticed its wetness, Shelly came up to me and snatched it. She examined the crotch and turned it around. She took out a couple of pieces of curly hair, which were stuck in the fabric and blew them away in the air with a naughty smile. She deeply smelled the crotch and said, "mmmm". She threw the panty to me and I dug my nose into the wet crotch. Wow! What an intoxicating smell it was! It was a mixture of her perfume, perspiration and an overwhelming aroma of her erotic juice. 

As I was folding the panty, Shelly said, "She can't wear it anymore. Put it in the cloth basket for washing. She has to go home tomorrow without any panty." ("Ota o ar porte parbena. Otake kachhar jonyo phele dao. Kal oke panty chharai bari jete hobe.")

Nikki looked slightly embarrassed at all these and asked me to lie down on the carpet on my stomach. As I was lowering my body on the carpet, I adjusted my shaft under the brief.

Shelly noticed the movements of my hands and told Nikki, "See how horny you have made this man."

Nikki was standing by my side and said with an embarrassed smile, "Why me alone? You have contributed to his horniness too."

Nikki lifted the hem of her kurta up to her mid thigh and straddled over my hips, with her legs on two sides. As she lowered herself on my hips, I felt the touch of her fur and the naked skin of her butts on my thighs & the lower end of my butts. I closed my thighs to get the full impact of her touch. It was such an awesome feeling; I was unable to believe it was real. She started massaging my shoulders and then moved downwards along the spine. Suddenly, she lifted her ass and I thought the massage was over. But within seconds, her ass & crotch was on my lower back, this time with much closer touch.

I heard Shelly saying, "Hey, what are you up to?" 

Nikki replied, "Just wait & watch."

She rested her hands on the floor and I could listen to her heavy breathing. Now I felt Nikki's crotch moving on my back, slowly but with a lot of pressure. She was grinding her crotch on my back and sliding up my spine. Wow! I was simply carried away with the soft & furry touch of her completely wet pussy. Once in Bangkok a girl massaged me with her naked body, which was very exciting. But compared to this, the Bangkok massage was child's play. After a while Nikki lowered her full body on my back. She pressed her boobs on my back and gave me a very wet kiss on my neck. She licked my ears too and I was simply dying out of pleasure. By the time it was over, I was having difficulty in controlling my hard on. 

As I sat up, I realised my back was wet and Shelly noticed it. She said, "Both of you need some wiping" and wiped my back with tissues. 

She looked at Nikki, who had some wet spots on her kurta & was still breathing a bit heavily and said, "Shall I wipe your wetness down there?" ("Ami ki nicher bheja jaygata muche debo?")

Nikki said, "There would be lot of wetness later and you will get more opportunity. This time, I may not be able to take it." ("Aro onekbar bhijbe, tokhon onek sujog pabe muchhbar. Ekhon ami ota thik nite parbona.") 

But Shelly wasn't in a mood to relent and said, "You are capable of taking much more than this." ("Tumi er theke onek beshi nite parbe.") and went close to her with a bunch of tissues. 

She made Nikki turn her back towards me and knelt down in front of her. As she started wiping Nikki's pussy by putting her hands up inside her kurta, I felt a bit left out and jealous of the privacy these two women were trying to build around them. Shelly took quite a bit of time and after sometime started giggling. 

"The more I am trying to wipe the spot dry, the more it is getting wet!" she said and laughed her head off. ("Jaygata jotoi muchhe shukno korar chesta korchhi, totoi ota bhije jachchhe!" 

Nikki now pulled her up and said, "Enough of naughtiness. Now let me see how wet you are." ("Onek dushtumi hoyechhe. Ekhon dekhi tumi kotota bhijechho,")

Nikki knelt down and tried to lift her skirt, but Shelly didn't allow her. As they finally settled down in their own places, I wondered why Shelly was so resistant to allowing Nikki to touch her pussy. After all, she had her panty on. My curiosity about her pussy grew stronger. I realised, I was more curious about my wife's erotic spot than even the first night after our marriage.

After dealing the cards, I was again scared of losing my brief and getting naked first. In my eagerness I looked at all my cards and my heart sank as I had 2 of Heart, 3 of Club and 5 of Diamond. Without waiting for others to show their cards, I packed. I watched the two women showing their card and eagerly waited to know which one would get me naked. Shelly's first card was 6 of Diamond matched by Nikki's 6 of Spade. Shelly's second card 9 of Diamond was again matched by Nikki's 9 of Spade. As the game turned very interesting, Nikki's third card came first and it was a Jack of Heart. Shelly looked at her third card and announced, "It's a Jack also." From her expression it was not possible to decipher which Jack it was. Keeping us in suspense, Shelly took my cigarette and gave a long drag. She blew her smoke on my face and showed her Jack of Spade. She proudly said, "I am the woman, who's going to strip you naked, my dear husband." ("Amar priyo swami debota, ami sei nari je tomake nangto korbe.")

She made her win so dramatic I was no longer scared of the ignominy of getting naked first. Rather I loved the idea of getting stripped by my wife. I stood up and Shelly knelt in front of me. She made no attempt to do any thing with my brief and started with loving kisses on my knees. She licked all the way up on my right thigh and then repeated the journey of her tongue on my left thigh. The strong sensation made my knees extremely week. She next planted a kiss on my bellybutton and lowering her mouth, held the waistband of my brief in her teeth. She pulled the brief down very slowly exposing my rock hard cock from the base, millimetre by millimetre. 

When my cock was half exposed, she removed her mouth and panted for a while. Looking at Nikki, she said, "See, how thick it is. Guess what's the diameter." ("Dekhchho, kemon mota. Boloto koto inchi.")

Nikki looked pretty excited and said, "Pretty mouthful. Two inches?"

"No, a little less" she said and again held the waistband with her teeth. Now she pulled it down in one stroke and the hard shaft hit her face as it sprang open. She moved her face a bit and let it fully in the open. It stood almost horizontal and I felt damn proud of it. 

She held it in her hand and asked Nikki, "You like it? Guess how long it is." ("Kemon dekhechho? Boloto kotota lamba?") 

"It's larger than I thought. About seven inches?" Nikki said. ("Ja bhebechhilam tar theke boro. Sat inchi hobe?") 

"No, about a quarter of an inch less." Shelly was precise. 

"Come, have a closer look and welcome it." 

Nikki crawled up close to me as Shelly held on to my cock as an object of demonstration. As Nikki closely watched the shaft, Shelly told her to touch & feel it. Nikki ran her finger over it and felt the veins. She took the balls in her hand and felt it with a light squeeze. I was feeling a strong sensation as Nikki's hands moved over my cock & balls. Shelly pulled open the foreskin and as the pink head came out she gave a light kiss. Nikki watched the head closely and I noticed wetness at the hole at the tip. Nikki finally gave a loving kiss on my cock and went back to her place. I felt a bit relieved, as I was apprehensive of the fondling going on too long. I was scared of ejaculating too soon as I this new excitement was playing havoc on me.

As I sat down, I felt very awkward. While I sat down Indian style, my cock was prominently jutting out. No way I could hide it and both the women, particularly Nikki kept on looking at it. I had no other option but to ignore it and asked them to start the next hand. Shelly dealt the cards. I picked up my first card and it was a 10 of Spade. Shelly had King of Diamond and Nikki had Ace of Diamond. My next card was 10 of Heart and my hopes revived a bit. But my heart sank again as Shelly's card was King of Spade and Nikki had 6 of Diamond. As I delayed looking at my third card, Shelly hurriedly showed her third card and it was 6 of Spade. Nikki showed Ace of Heart with a winning smile. I was now sure I was the loser and reluctantly opened my third card. Wow! It was a 10 of club! I couldn't believe I had a trio and won.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: When Life Gets Dull, Spice It Up - by usaiha2 - 08-08-2019, 03:11 PM